Is it true Indians take all the programming jobs because they're cheaper...

Is it true Indians take all the programming jobs because they're cheaper? What do Indians how about tech when they can't even poo?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/EnterpriseQualityCoding/FizzBuzzEnterpriseEdition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it true Macedonia called itself Macedonia even though no Macedonians live in it?

i think they are like all other asians
copy and paste

what do Macedonians know about country when they aint even a country
you are the size of the city I live in
so dont put your mouth where you poo Macedonia

>being asian
>being south asian

also
>being a programmer

>Macedonia
Isn't it a shithole too?

When you have nearly a billion people, a few hundred thousand of them are bound to be geniuses.
So, even if you get a mediocre indian programmer that makes twice as many mistakes as a well educated non indian, India currency is devalued as fuck, so it costs you a third of what the non-indian programmer costs you.
A net profit. Dog bless globalism, amirite

>not being a programmer
pleb

Smart

They are only used for the jobs that require shitload of sitting down and typing shit

It's not like they are able to think creatively

Indians are closer to arabs than to "asians"

This. They're shit programmers, but you can get 2 for the price of a local.

Indians are the Harbor Freight of tools. You know they suck, you know they're probably going to break, but they're so cheap you can't help yourself.

Depends, you have really chinky Asians near Nepal/Bhutan who are closer to East Asians, you have the somewhat light North Indians who are rapebabbies of multiple different groups (more Middle-Eastern than East Asian for sure), then you have the really black Tamil/Dravidian/whatever the fuck they are who are related to neither.

>They are only used for the jobs that require shitload of sitting down and typing shit
>It's not like they are able to think creatively
They are only used for the jobs that require shitload of sitting down and typing shit
Rajeev Suri is the chief executive officer of Nokia. Before the current assignment in May 2014, he was the CEO of Nokia Solutions and Networks since 2009 and held various positions in Nokia since 1995.

>you will never have cyber sex with the cutie on the left after she helps you fix your computer

And just how is Nokia doing these days....?

> le Indians are bad programmers meme
wh*teys are just as bad if not worse

he was in nokia even in their golden age . and he became ceo of nokia when things were already shit , so yeah you arent making any valid points . you are just projecting your racism

>tfw I'm watching a C# tutorial right now
>mfw it's an indian guy talking
Their english in itself is pretty good, but their accent is really fucking hard to understand

You should make your own tutorials in Portuguese, and use surra de bunda to teach important programming concepts.

This is now a CS grad meme thread

noone?

here's one that's 2big4meme:
github.com/EnterpriseQualityCoding/FizzBuzzEnterpriseEdition

Alright, this one made me laugh out loud

ayyy

This, bretty much
t. Northie rape-baby