Emo ruins everything

I'm nearly 100% sure that Derrick and Katie broke up last week.
On fb Derrick is "single" and Katie dismitted her husbands surname. Weird things coming for TWIABP for sure, maybe better and sadder music.
And maybe Derrick will lose some weight for fuck sakes.

>"""music"""" """""""""Journalism"""""""""""""

That guy was puting his pee pee in that girl's berjoina? Wtf?
We're all gonna make it bros!

Derrick let himself go this last year, the last thing i've seen of them is him crossing the road in his crocs to buy a lot of junk food. Can you blame her? The guy is gross

who are you quoting?

Fuck TWIABP supporting murdering police

So this tweet from earlier makes a lot more sense

Fuck this band

you know derrick doesn't have a pee pee right user?

hopefully they kill themselves

trips

Who are these people
Why are you talking about them like you know them

>who are these people
NEWFAG

Is Derrick transgender?

who ARE these people

How did someone like that end up with someone like that?

>starting a troll thread about TWIABP under the guise of an "emo thread"

emofaggots, quite literally

The actual girl is cute, but the thing beside her..Just what the fuck. I'm fine with gay and bi, but the whole trans I'm a special snowflake bullshit just weirds me out.

I've heard "I just feel like a woman", what does that even mean? I have no idea what that feels like and it seems like a lot of those people are running from problems that are in their lives by changing themselves. Just to put themselves in a deeper hole than they where before.

not like you'd ever leave your basement and interact with anyone for it to matter

t. tranny

I have issues too, but at no point have I thought, I want to take estrogen pills, cut off my cock and balls, and wear a dress and be a woman. I fight against it and try to overcome my issues, not run from them and/or change my self for this bullshit security that I'm a new person and those problems aren't there anymore.. Which is so fucking false.

>I dont understand my feelings so I lash out at those that act on them
your feelings are okay user! I know it's hard but we'll get through this together. what name should we call you?? what are your new pronouns?? :4

I have left my room plenty of times, and know two people that are trans. I tolerate it, and accept that's what they want to do with their lives and bodies, but I also have the right to be uncomfortable about it.

I'm not lashing out at them I'm just saying that I really don't understand the mindset. All of them seem to have this traumatic experience, or experiences that they're trying to run away from.

you're making some hefty unsupported claims, tripfag. maybe you should go experience the real world rather than spending all your time trying to fight people because you're uncomfortable

EXACTLY THIS
Literally what the fuck does it mean to "feel like a gender"? I'm a guy but I don't know what it means to "feel" like a man rather than like a woman. Literally what is the difference other than your genitals and the hormones you give off and shit? Being male dictates literally nothing about me other than the fact that I piss through my dick and my body is shaped differently from a woman. If I decided to dress in all pink that doesn't make me a woman. If I'm kind and gentle rather than aggressive and macho, that makes me absolutely no less of a man.
An argument I've heard is "sex is what you biologically are, and gender is more of a societal thing." So libtards are literally saying that societal norms dictate your gender. Which is ironic and conflicting because they're also the same people denouncing gender roles.

I have experienced the real world, your just butt splintered over the fact that your views don't match mine..and the qt, she can get the dick.

ignore them

>she can get the dick
She'd have to puch back 3 feet of fat even too see the head of your cock

Oh you got my trip, how scary.

I just can't, the whole trans thing is just fucking stupid to me.

they are trying Kanye's root of being controversial.

I doubt most of you even recognized them before the twitter posts

brandon next time make sure your name isn't in the "name" field. you fuck up on this all the time. you trolling game is falling apart.

nah they the fags who did that cringe spoken word shit

I knew them from people liking that one album on occasion

And then nobody actually gave a shit about their music after the twitterfest

yeah its weird and stupid. but honestly there's nothing we can do about it.
if you talk negatively you get shitted on
if you ask them why logically you get shitted on
best to ignore it

There are still girls who dress like this?

I'm pretty left wing, but I'm so tired of people being treated poorly because their ideals don't fit into the super liberal bullshit. People can have an argument, and it doesn't matter if it's a legitimate one or not. In today's society, if your not around the right group of people having a different opinion about trans, gay, or bi, you can literally have your life ruined and that's bullshit.

Why should I give a shit about trannies? I don't deal with them in my life. They are the smallest of all minorities.

Are you a tranny? Is that why you care so much what people think about them?

Fuck em both

no they're saying that gender, and gender roles are socialized concepts, that we have created, not biology. biology just affected what's between your leg, not how you behave, and are expected to behave.

I think he's genderfluid. Some days indentifies as male, some days as female and sometimes goes by the name Danielle.

Trans people don't want to be treated like "special snowflakes", they just want you respect their gender identity in the same way you'd want to respect yours. Cunt.

Stop telling people they're being "false" when they're doing something that society constantly belittles them for in order to be happy the way they want to be. Being trans isn't something people are expected to "fight", in the same way we don't expect gay people to "fight" it and just be straight. It's not the fucking 1940s senpai.

You have the right to be uncomfortable about it. It does make you a weird, stubborn, self-important arsehole to mention your right to "be uncomfortable" about things as if it's somehow remotely important to anyone.

I literally have no recollection of typing the word "senpai" but it shouldn't be there.

That's probably because your opinions are not welcome or relevant at all when it comes to somebody else's gender identity. It's funny how you think that it's all fair game to be dicks about that because it's just opinions, but you actually think you're somehow being persecuted for your decision to broadcast your backwards, dumbfuck opinions. Have a look at the rate of suicides in young tans people - you being told you're a dumb backwards cunt is really not an issue here. Grow the fuck up.

>senpai

Fucking weeb faggot

You probably typed "senpai"

I bet you're a really good kisser.

>gender fluid
Like I said before, special snowflake shit.
>Trans people don't want to be treated like "special snowflakes", they just want you respect their gender identity in the same way you'd want to respect yours. Cunt.
I do respect them, I just don't agree with what they're doing . Like I said the far left can't help but tear into someone that has an opinion about something that doesn't match theirs.

>Stop telling people they're being "false" when they're doing something that society constantly belittles them for in order to be happy the way they want to be.
You can't deny that a lot of this comes from mental illness and that like I said before, they're running from something, or themselves, because no mentally well person would consider changing their sex and gender if they were mentally healthy.
> (You)
You have the right to be uncomfortable about it. It does make you a weird, stubborn, self-important arsehole to mention your right to "be uncomfortable" about things as if it's somehow remotely important to anyone.
I have the right, but followed by a bunch of childish insults because I don't think the same way as you. Typical.
No ones ever said that my opinions were unwelcome other than you. You're getting defensive. Don't cause some wrinkles in your sundress, it really brings your neck beard out. :) Such a confident "woman"!!

You sound so fucking stupid

>biology just affected what's between your leg, not how you behave
Male and female brains are literally wired differently. Biology most certainly affects how you behave, this is like psychology 101.

>newfag
Litterally who's user. Stop throwing your meme because from what i can see they are probably some shitty emo ""musicians"" who no one gives a shit about

>Biology most certainly affects how you behave
not in all cases.

Yes and it seems like you've never taken anything beyond psych 101.

The biological differences that have been proven to be genetic include;

- A tendency to prefer one gender over another.
- Spatial-mental rotation tests.
- estrogen and testosterone levels

But these aren't always consistent. And they don't define how a person chooses to view gender,

>not in all cases
Give me sources of that claim from legitimate sources.

>me reading this thread

>implying fashion trannies respect anyone who still own their own genitals
>I literally have no recollection of typing the word "senpai" but it shouldn't be there.
that's called a freudian slip you stupid weeb
>Have a look at the rate of suicides in young tans people
you say that as if a high suicide rate among the mentally ill is unheard of, how many people with depression commit suicide? the correlation is meaningless

I'm waiting.

Ok i know that you like completely ignoring my point and asking for sources when the original poster didn't use sources either.

I dont have the time to search up scholarly articles to prove this point cuz honestly idgf this is Sup Forums not university. You're opinion is probably not gonna change and i was foolish to even engage in this thread

But my point was this,
The fact that there exists outliers shows that gender does not always = sex. Because sex does not always dictate an action.

also
don't fucking ask me for scholarly articles to post and then get upset when i dont post them within 10 minutes you faggot. research takes time, and im not gonna do it just because your dummass doesnt have reading comprehension skills.

It's because you can't find anything that supports your dumbass claim.

man i'm a big fan of how you ignored my point again. good job

Turns out it's an autoreplace of f.a.m.

What's so fucking special about it? I know someone who's genderfluid it's as simple as referring to them by the pronouns and name they prefer that day. Most cis (ie. not trans) people ALSO get annoyed if you mis-gender them. Essentially, you're using your transphobia as an excuse to act like it's somehow FAR TOO MUCH effort to just be a nice, polite person. Which is fine, if you want to stay in the basement on Sup Forums all day, but it's not really great for the real world where acting like a massive bellsniff is generally frowned upon.

>"no mentally well person would consider changing their sex and gender"

well, yes, they would. this is simply not fucking true is it? also, how is it running? running from your problems usually manifests itself in taking the EASY option, like repressing the fact that you feel uncomfortable in the gender you were born with and idk, taking loads of valium. The undeniably harder option is facing up to it and transitioning.

Also lmao moaning because I insulted you for not agreeing with me then doing the exact same thing. The difference is, my opinion is "people can live the way they want and not be judged or harassed", your opinion is "i feel like my right to judge and harass people is important". which is the classic attitude of the cunt.

isn't grammar part of the tumblr rhetoric?
>The fact that there exists outliers shows that gender does not always = sex
that's not a fact, please slither back into whatever primordial muck you crawled out of you troglodyte

i like brandon now that he's talking shit about trans people. just truly disgusting

lmao guys trans people are oppressing straight cisgendered people! we're so in danger, as straight white men! oh no! it's political correctness gone mad! build a fucking wall around texas and kick out all the trannies and faggots and foreigners!!

lmao

as it turns out "senpai" is an autocorrect of the word f.am

the suicide (including attempted) rates with trans people is literally higher than the general depressed population though

>as simple as referring to them by the pronouns and name they prefer that day
Know someone like this. If you say "hey man" you've got a 50/50 chance they will go fucking ballistic at you. They also dress androgynous so it's impossible to tell. Fuck. Off.

genuinely don't understand how they were even dating he/she is disgusting and the girl is actually quite cute.

>the suicide (including attempted) rates with trans people is literally higher than the general depressed population though
good

>lmao guys trans people are oppressing straight cisgendered people!
what

>the suicide (including attempted) rates with trans people is literally higher than the general depressed population though
It's more likely that it goes hand in hand with major depression and the rates are much higher due to isolating that specific group.

maybe you're using the one negative experience you have (they sound like a dick, but at the same time, just fucking ask what pronouns they want, and if you don't care about offending them, don't talk to them) to pre judge the entire transexual population? surely you don't need me to explain to you how and why stereotyping happens and why it's generally a bad and dangerous thing?? surely you're not so fucking thick that you don't know this???

You're still trying really hard to try to prove me wrong. It's a mental illness and should be treated as such. You're a woman, or a man, you can't be one or the other, no matter how many pills, and surgeries you get.

well yeah trans people get depressed because of the fear, judgement and internalised self-loathing from living in a world where it's AOK for people to act like they're sub-human (isn't this really fucking obvious, like this was my original point)

hey xer, maybe xou should ask per what pers pronounces are in case they have a severe mental breakdown about how they're being addressed!!! be a little more considerate shitlord

how can ppl say transgenderism isn't a mental illness? Cutting your dick and balls off, taking hormones and pretending to be a female? Sounds like a mental illness desu. Should we also accept people with depression and encourage them to "just be sad"? No, we should try and fucking help them. Most people who get the surgery end up killing themselves

Fuck man. TWIABP has always been changing but it really seemed like Katie was a constant for Derrick's life and the band. I'm glad the first public statement is to talk about the next album and not to question the future existence of the band. No one else fills that void of east coast emo/post-rock for me.

On the topic of weight I hope that Derrick is happy. It's hard to keep a consistent diet with a breakup and constant touring.

there's only 2 genders, skate or die

(you're confusing sex and gender, surely you don't need me to explain this to y'all?)

He's a piece of shit and I hope his life is ruined. He quite literally is not a good person, in any sense of the word.

>part of the tumblr rhetoric
The only "rhetoric" they use is
>make some absurd claim
>refuse to back it up because "it's not my job to educate you, wow really"
>post an artifact-riddled 3-frame gif od a sassy black woman

the dsm 5 and apa would disagree with you.

>Gender is a meaningless social construct
>Gender and sex are distinct and only gender matters
Pick one faggot

You're ignoring the fact that a lot of (if not most) transgendered people are born intersex or with irregular genitalia in the first place. These people might identify as one gender before puberty and as another afterwards as their biological sex begins to take shape. Also surgery helps these people have the type of genitalia that makes claiming a gender/regular sex possible.

>I hope that Derrick is happy
He makes a big show of mocking police who get killed by niggers and tells people who disagree with him to kill themselves, he can get fucked

But it's not healthy to fucking do that. dont you understand?

What do you mean?

>a lot of (if not most) transgendered people are born intersex or with irregular genitalia in the first place
that's not even remotely true wtf

>You're ignoring the fact that a lot of (if not most) transgendered people are born intersex or with irregular genitalia in the first place.

[citation needed]

to me, gender is pretty much meaningless. but the vast majority of people in the world feel like they conform to one end of the spectrum or the other. Sometimes they feel like their sex doesn't match their gender. so they get their sex changed so they feel comfortable in their body, because it reflects their gender better.

and you thing this means it's cool to be cunts to them.

KYS

>so they get their sex changed so they feel comfortable in their body, because it reflects their gender better.
but isn't that completely negating the whole "gender is meaningless" thing and reinforcing gender roles? Why can't you just be a man with a penis who happens to like looking feminine? Why do you HAVE to be a woman if you want to be feminine?

Why doesn't it matter? Didn't they barely contribute to the music anyways?

genitalia isn't formed like the rest of the human body. Having surgery to reform genitals isn't much different than getting your nose straightened except there isn't even cartilage to shape so it's even easier.

It's not "healthy" for a 90 year old person to have back surgery either but if it enhances the quality of life it's worth it. It's not mental illness to want to reform a part of your body.

I thought they were brother and sister

>a lot of (if not most) transgendered people are born intersex or with irregular genitalia in the first place
Citation very much needed. Gonad dysgenesis occurs in 1/150,000 people, in cases like that I think it's understandable to "identify" as one or the other since biologically you're neither. The vast, vats majority of trannies are mentally ill individuals with otherwise normal biology, usually it seems to stem from trauma or warped view of genders.

yeah, i get how you feel. that's why i've not really considered getting rid of my penis. but lots of other people don't feel that way, and are much happier when their sex matches their gender. so fucking leave them be, yeah?

>gender is pretty much meaningless
>so they get their sex changed so they feel comfortable in their body, because it reflects their gender better.

hahaha

Yes, they're literally mentally ill people.

Nice get.

No, just NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO

but if someone wants a sex change it's a mental thing, if someone has scoliosis and gets it fixed the catalyst for the surgery is obviously a physical thing

this really isn't hard

okay now, come on lol you don't actually believe what you just said do you? The fake penis you get hardly even functions and don't even get me started on the fake ""vagina""