Has his voice ever made you cry or get very emotional?

Has his voice ever made you cry or get very emotional?

Nope.

Well, I'm not a faggot so...

It made me cry in the same way that cutting onions does.

Videotape has brought me to tears in a couple occasions

honestly not til true love waits

the only time I cried to a radiohead song was to exit music for a film as i recall

The reason I made this thread was because I was driving home yesterday and Daydreaming started playing on the radio. I began to weep and I couldn't hold myself back. It really hit me out of no where. So odd.

One time i broke down in tears with how i made my millions

This

In OK computer, during Karma Police and Let Down.

>the radio
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
WHO LISTENS TO THE FUCKING RADIO ANYMORE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
F-F-F-F-F-AAAAGGOT

That falsetto on...
>"You'll know where you are with, You'll now where you arrrrrreeeee"
I've cried to that more than once. H8rs keep h8in.

Honorable mention goes to the...
>"Only, only, OOOOONNNNNNLLLYYYY"
... from Living in a Glasshouse

You do it to yourself.

Probably the most uplifting song I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. Existential Thom is vocalizing an emotional metamorphasis manifested with the overwhelming feeling of freedom one experiences when they find themselves with nothing left to lose. 'Let Down' picks up where Kafka's 'Metamorphosis' protagonist, a grotesque man-turned-insect, is giving up hope in his life's worth and contemplating whether society would be better off if he were dead. The insect creature, in great despair, eventually decides to die alone in his room.

'Let Down' is so inspiring because Yorke doesn't give up hope; he has faith he will endure the insect stage and the crushing societal torment it brings; one day he is going to develop into a butterfly and be free. Existence precedes essence. Thom isn't looking for anyone's pity as it only ends up drivel. It's useless anyways because he has to do it for himself -- he must break through the artificial identity society has defined for him which he knows will inevitably crumble. He must develop his authentic identity from within so that he may have something of substance to bounce back up off of after his fake world breaks down. Only when his existence is authentic to himself can he have freedom.

These are some of the fundamental concepts of existential philosophy.

The first "all my lovers were with me" in Pyramid Song
you can definitely hear the reverb from the room
this shit gets me

nah I love RH but their music has a disconnect from reality, which is good in it's own way

Yes, but I'm a little faggot.

Seeing them perform Tuesday and Wednesday

yeah

>reckonaaaaAAAaAaaaaaaa
>take me with you

THE A TEAM

It was only one time, but I wept like a bitch to Fake Plastic Trees

The Tourist, How to Disappear Completely, Videotape, and Daydreaming have all hit me at some point. And Creep but that was when I was in a grunge phase when I was 11 or so

During The Tourist, yeah.

Yeah
>last flowers
I can't with the feels

This, i love them but everything they do souns cold to me

All of his previous work I enjoyed alot, and a couple of Radiohead's albums where in my top 25. I really love their stuff, but personally for me, AMSP hit me really really hard.

I know it's not their best album objectively, but it's my favorite album by them personally.

>be in early/mid 20's
>drink every night
>lots of friends and good social life but horribly depressed
>starting to stop hanging out
>suicide used to be this edgy thing, now it sounds more like a calmn breeze

There is no better album to drown yourself in nhiliity after a long night of drinking with friends who are all happier than you with better lives

I will probably kill myself to this album

not looking for feedback on that

Awww

Don't do it, i know what it sounds like, but don't, i'm just like you, but i'm not gona do it, i don't know you, but believe i'm probably worst than you, my life is really, really fucked up now at the moment, but i'm not gonna do it, just wait a little longer, just wait, shit gets better, just keep going, believe me, i'm older than you, it gets easier and sometimes, things change for the better, but you'll never know if you just fucking kill yourself

read "Steppenwolf" by Hermann Hesse