Whatever your thoughts on the EU, do you think the Eurozone was a mistake?

Whatever your thoughts on the EU, do you think the Eurozone was a mistake?

"No"

yup. that's the main reason i think the eu is a mistake 2bh, i would have almost certainly voted remain, flaws aside, if the ez had their shit together.

It was fine until it was not only Europeans who could move freely

Humanity was a mistake

>t. retard who has no idea about the topic of the thread

Wasn't the unified currency what started the path towards the EU becoming increasingly powerful and bringing it closer to a federated government.

I don't know shit about economics, so maybe someone will explain it to me, but isn't the common currency what allows Germany to have such high % of gdp come from export without suffering inflation?
And doesn't it halt the export of such countrie as Greece, for whom the euro is just too expensive?
pls explain

malta did nothing wrong you rat

Bretty accuret

Shouldn't have let Greece with their faked numbers in tbqh.

Everybody messed with their numbers. Even the current German surplus is against EU regulations.
Besides the so called Greek """"bail out"""" benefited and bailed German and French banks.

It tried to expand into eastern Europe too fast.

Any form of EU is/was a mistake.

Yes pretty much this. We benefit the most of the EU. Funnily enough this does only happen as long as the other european countries have weaker economies than us. That's why it's in our interest to have some weak euro.

i-it was only banter my german friend :3
but yeah, letting greece and the southerners in was the mistake. if it was benalux/france/germany everything would have been fine.

Existence was a mistake.

The only people who think the EU was a mistake are Nationalist politicians who want power for themselves and the Russian government.

Nuh-uh.
Let's just go through with the federalisation process and see what kind of hell lies beyond...

how fucking old that map is? We have € here for so fucking long

The new 20's are pretty cool.

probably should have had a Neuro and Seuro, but then again who'd have guessed South European countries can be this abysmal at economy.

hey, can you find good coke in Amsterdam? we're planning a trip for Christmas, but we need to find pure powder, how much does 1g go for there?

article just came out we have the cheapest coke in the world at about 50 euros/g.
Drugs are pretty clean in Amsterdam I think

you need to know someone.
it's not too expensive though, €60/g.

Don't do coke my brown friend

here it's like 100 but it's mixed with all kinds of shit

Slovaks and Slovenes have now Euroshekels too

No. Mistake implies error. The Eurozone was designed to force further integration and necessitate redistribution from the North to the South. It was a political ploy from the get go and with the crisis on, it works marvelously.

>Eastern Europe

The problem lies in the South

its about that price here for the good stuff but coke is such a fucking gamble whereever you are.
as i said, 60 a g, but you NEED to know somebody, do NOT buy it off le random blackman in amsterdam.

>maybe try /r/darknetmarkets

only shitmany can profit from that
fucking krauts

sure, but we got Class A whores in our brothels.

>mfw this stupid untrue myth is being repeated ad nauseam

hes right, slavs shouldnt be on it