What does he have to do to be respected by Sup Forums?

what does he have to do to be respected by Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTUP4ET2IE0
clyp.it/iqu4qdms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You think he isn't? Lurk more.

he has to top old boots new dirt

he already fucking is

Stop making music

kill himself

be black and rebellious

Nebulon here... 53000, boo, fitty... Tree... Towns'end, quqes, planet

Has to be a regular in any of the general threads

>forcing one his albums as a meme makes him respectable on here

i'm so sick of this meme

stop fucking talking shit about jason aldean you fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=uTUP4ET2IE0

Why does he need to be

JASON ALDEAN X BEZ OF HAPPY MONDAYS COLLAB BROUGHT TO YOU BY DJ AARON ELLIS DATPIFF EXCLUSIVE clyp.it/iqu4qdms
clyp.it/iqu4qdms
clyp.it/iqu4qdms
clyp.it/iqu4qdms
clyp.it/iqu4qdms

fuck off. it's not funny. it never was. it's been clogging up the catalogue for like a year now

actually sounds decent at one point.

Make a song about Radiohead

Literally every neo-country song

wait for the bridge lad

im just doing my thing you live it when i sing

Your goddamn swan/ anco/ ITAOTS threads are even worse

At least this guy makes some god-tier music. And most of Sup Forums would agree

>At least this guy makes some god-tier music
yeah cuz basic, unremarkable pop country is so god-tier

shut up you little basic bitch cuck fuckboy go jerk off in kpg while i listen to jason aldean and fuck the girl you dont have little bitch

no other country artist is doing what aldean has been doing
he's closer to michael gira, swans, james chance and the contortions, jim o rourke, wilco, fishmans, etc. than he is to the kenny chesney and garth brooks of the world

What was his fucking problem?

he's incel :\

what the hell man why can't we like jason aldean and kpop?
clyp.it/iqu4qdms

>he's closer to michael gira, swans, james chance and the contortions, jim o rourke, wilco, fishmans, etc. than he is to the kenny chesney and garth brooks of the world
yeah? explain the elements of his music that differentiates him from other basic pop country, and makes him similar to that wide array of Sup Forumscore

He's so fucking beautiful. I love him.

To make such beautiful, inspiring works into mere political statements (though that they are, in part) would be to reduce one of the most amazing careers in music ever to nothing more than that of a typical "whiskey sippin' redneck", and that treatment may be a fate even worse than public ignorance.

The works on display in Old Boots, New Dirt are titanic. "Just Gettin' Started" opens the set, and immediately, it is revealed that there is such a thing as a populist minimalist. But that is the name of the game for Aldean - a shatterer of preconceived notions, and one of the very few in the avant-garde to make John fucking Cage seem conservative by comparison. I could go on for days about how "If My Truck Could Talk," though the worst of the set, far outstrips the careers of most modern composers entirely; how "Miss That Girl" is a more "classical" approach for Aldean, and it succeeds endlessly; how the three highly political deluxe edition bonus tracks could easily be called the greatest triptych ever conceived in music; and how the chorus of "Tonight Looks Good On You" separates the most impactful bars of music I've yet heard.

But I won't.

god tier!

reissue Soundtracks for the Blind

crescendos, use of noise and dynamics/building up layers of instruments, innovative emotive vocal stylings, diverse influences from genres such as No Wave, avant-folk, baroque pop, reggae, jazz, noise, musique concrete, psychedelic pop, Madchester, shoegaze, lowercase, tibetan throat singing and merging it with a traditional country sound reminiscent of good ol boy Hank Williams Merle Haggard Johnny Cash style. Aldean's music is a statement on the division of the United States. Conservative vs liberal, north vs south, intellectuals vs "redneck" country bumpkins, whites vs minorities. This is where the name "Old Boots, New Dirt" came from. He uses the experimental influences/elements and merges them with traditional easily-accessible country instrumentation to illustrate this jarring contrast.

literally biggest pleb in Sup Forums right now
tried listening to the music retard? use your ears
bet you dont even have any

this is just straight up bullshit though. you must have a really loose asshole to be able to pull a block of text that fat out of it. i know you're trolling but why waste so much time trying to push this stale, unfunny meme

listen to the music with your ears not your prejudices

i bet your favorite band is pierce the veil or some shit you hipster

he saved my life. he has all my respect