How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdgQoPAlTHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

metal is for children

Top 40 is completely wrong because the only people who wish other people would ask about what they're listening to is everyone else

How a middle school autist would classify music listeners.

>lol women are obsessed with shoes! They have no thoughts of their own! Why don't I have a gf :(

43% correct.

whoever made that picture cannot spell "definitely" or "chord"
so without reading it, i can tell you that it isn't accurate

It didn't say that, to be fair. It said that about Top 40 listeners, not women. Just because the illustrated person is a women does not mean that the statement was about women.

Wait what? The guy taking ecstasy can't understand the nuances of the music unlike a sober person?? the music was made to be listened to at the club or on psychedelic drugs! the person who made this image has clearly never taken psychedelics or ecstasy before and is biased

you think you're soooo funny don't you? fuck you dude.

This is some of the most sophisticated bait I've ever seen and is immediately going into my troll folder. Thank you, OP

Pfffft give me a break. The only woman in the image is associated with sexist nonsense.

Boots are not just for women, you chauvinist! Don't stereotype!
Can not a character have a gender and be flawed without it being condemned as sexist?

^

This. T b h f a m.

Metal is for children

My knowledge in metal is 0 but the metal i've listened to that isn't drone, Grindcore or some sludge is mostly cheesy and edgy, and the energy tends to wear out fast.

As an alternative/folk listener, spot on.
Metal/Pop are way off having been there, classical seems legit

>>>/tumblr/

why did they feel the need to put sony on the headphones

is this an ad

why isn't top 40 listening with beats

nice meme

Put top 40 as the entry for everything.

It's true.

>cord progression

like this?

>metal
>schopenhauer
=faggot

>cord progression

>no women in image
oy vey this is sexist goyim
>women misplaced in wrong place by coincidence
oy vey this is sexist goyim

You can't win with tumblr

EDM is fratbro shit

>like wheres the drop brah

Music is music. Whatever you like is just fine. Nobody's opinion is invalid because of the type of music they listen to

only the first one is a cord, the rest are cables

Back to /r9k/ please

shut up

I've literally had to start calling the type of music I listen to "Alternative Electronic" to seperate myself from the EDM crowd, which is ironic considering the genres that encompass that term were around before this EDM shit started.

fixed

metal is for children

source: metal is for children

did u know that metal is for children

ask me how I know this
(hint: its because its true)

fixed to appease everyone in this thread

BREAKING NEWS

after multiple experiments and years of study scientists at CERN confirmed what was already commonly known by most of the adult population... metal is decidedly, undoubtedly, for children

ok joke time

how do u man a child happy?
not metal because its cry

but how do u happy a manchild?
metal. because--- metal is for manchildren

source: I have a PhD in Manchild Studies

what did the metal say to the child

" i am for you"

you forgot to mention that the metal fan is incel

More like this

mad roasties detected

" I visit r9k often to complain about how gross girls are because girls wont want to have sex with me because i am a fat greasy manchild"

---metal listener, 2016

find more quotes at: www.manchildquotes.net

metal here , just wanted to stop by and say that children LOVE me

For you my darling

someone post that image of a forum discussion where some guy decides that musical quality is down to technicality which makes classical, metal and jazz the "three best genres", but then decides that metal is the best of all because it is "the most brutal"

metalheads are such garbage.
literally never met a nice or intelligence metalhead, they've all been whiny babies who like to smash shit, complain about shit, cry about wanting to kill themselves, cry because nobody likes them and society rejects them, all the while being despicable assholes who are somehow convinced that their taste in music is better than everybody else's

this is an objectively true statement.

triva question, who is metal for?

if u answered manchildren

u are correct

congrats u win 10000 billion million dollarydoos
call this number to redeem your prize: 1-800-MTL-SGAY

remember when you could make fun of dumb broads without white knights and women attacking you on Sup Forums?
>inb4 buttmad metal manchild, I don't even like metal

buttmad metal manchild

what if i like music that i think is good? no matter what genre its from? does that just make me a person that think for himself? i guess it does.

also i need to add that every person i know that only listen to metal behaves like they are 12

>all these plebs proving the misunderstood aspect of metal
I guess not everyone can truly transcend shallowness and be able to appreciate some good metal. Like yeah most people can make a case that most popular metal isn't as good at doing what metal does best but even then, that person is that much dumber and further away from reaching true transcendence. And no, you faggot, just cuz you listen to slam or power metal or really any shitty metal for muh br00talz doesn't make you above these people either you're probably worse.

futhermore, goo goo ga ga
*shakes rattle angrily*

Truly an example of someone regressing as they fail to grasp the true concepts of metal.

a neighbor of mine is an 11 year old.
i bet he likes metal

youtube.com/watch?v=YdgQoPAlTHQ

Fucking sperg way to prove their point

LMAO btfo, ur so clever dude :^) >;P d:^$

r u upset?

who are you quoting? Because they're spot on, that's for sure.

>metal
screaming isnt music

I almost find it hard to tell if people on this board genuinely have this overly sensitive mindset or if they're b8ting

if some people*

so many roasties getting toasty ITT

>metal listeners fuck w/ schopenhauer
morons

There are lots of valid arguments you could make against metal music.

Yours is not one

all women should be killed honestly, yes even the "good" ones, yes even your mom and your sister, yes even the ones you're friends with, they're all bad

metal is for children