Co-worker just rec'd me twenty one pilots.. what do i tell him?

"Thank you"

"i didn't know you had good taste in music"

>oh okay, ive never really heard of them!
make them feel good instead of having to prove your superiority

tell him you care what what he thinks

"WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME"

this
dont be a pretentious hipster

be honest without being a diuck
"oh yea i dont really like em"

I don't listen to emo.

tell him to kill himself

Tell them that the music critic you love and drone gave Vessel only half a point lower than Pet Sounds.

"Sorry i aint a 12 year old girl"

My go to reaction to these kind of situations is "Ahh ive never really given them a good listen" or something like that.honestly works because they dont feel insulted and feel compels them to give their thoughts on whomever

"eh I don't really like them"
be honest but don't be a dick to people you're going to have to be seeing for probably a long time. actually just don't be a dick in general.

I mean seriously guys, does it not depress you that your piers actually get off to this hilarity

no, i dont care what other people listen to.

>piers

Tell him you're taking your time on your ri-e-i-e-i-e-iiiiiiiide.

i bet you listen to Sup Forumscore and think you're better than your "piers"
also, no it doesn't bother me at all.

>piers

can i acknowledge my error of the spelling of "peer" in that context and be forgiven?

hill no it was 3 funny

no

Laugh at them and call them mean names.

Christ. Bunch of fey nerds on this board.

nah senpai im not mu core enthusiast but do of course like the occasional album i come across that is off of it

you can't be forgiven, but at least you're not montie

you don't tell him.
you tell HR.

gross

your coworker is normie scum.
remind him.

Tell him you're a degenerate who listens to whatever /mu says and can't formulate your own opinions because you're afraid of being memed on by the 1% of hipster elitist basement dwellers on the Internet.

but...you're.....nevermind

Basement fuck detected. Are you the autist that loves radiohead, death grips, or both?

i n c e l

Yeah, go to your big fucking list of commandments, mu/core. Fucking degenerate. Autistic drone. How ironic is that? Mu/ generally labels people as "normies" because they conform to the same top 40 diarrhea as everyone else, yet here you are, doing the same thing EXCEPT, you're a fucking genius for instead following some farce that is this hipster elitism bullshit. Same thing.