1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How many people so you personally know that have been murdered

>Canada
>One. the younger brother of a guy I was friends with in elemntary school was stabbed and died near an apartment building complex lots of kids used to hang out. They never said why. He was 17 years old.

1: uk
2: 1. a Muslim attacked my mates sister and killed her

1. Flag
2. No one

Sbane
None, I don't live in a murderous shithole

Murdered? None.
Died of diseases: about ten
Died of stupidity or accidents: about twenty
(I hang glide. I've watch three friends die right in front of me. Happens.)

>murder
>in Slovenia
>>>>>>>>>>

Unless self murder counts (in which case one), none.

I know a guy who worked as officer at a penitentiary and the guy he was responsible for and worked with him on his release kidnapped the officer's wife and killed her like a month after he was out. It was a random victim, not like he specifically targeted her.
Pretty fugged up.

Also know two kids from elementary school who went home to find their mother strangled in the bathtub.

1. Flag
2. No wtf

>flag
>uncle shot by his brother after like summer long bender together

Toppest ebin prank, and nothing of value was lost.

One guy I vaguely knew (he was a Turk) when I was a small kid (~6-7) was on a vacation in Turkey and somebody he had beef with here followed him to Turkey and stabbed him to death. This happened 2 years ago or so.

I live in Sinaloa, go figure.

No.

But i know one who was arrested for it.

>MX
> a friend's brother was murdered 3 months ago, he was too young compared to how much he was making a month so he started doing drugs and in one of those ocasionas he was kidnapped, they asked for ransom but they never called back again, we all know he's dead by now.
>idk if it counts like murder, but a neighbor I used to play fĂștbol with was run over by a car 4 years ago.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

My great uncle was killed in 1971. I think he owed money to some sketchy people and got killed because of it.

1. Burgerland
There was a girl who got strangled by her boyfriend in a township close to mine. Bastards still in jail thankfully.

know two an heroes though. or used to know i guess

1. Funland
1 murdered, several suicides

1. Poland
2. No one

I know a guy who killed himself

I'm Sikh
One of my cousins was honour killed when he went back to India on holiday because he lost his virginity to a Polish woman
His parents were really mad about it and disembowled him with a machete. Then they sprinkled imported polish wafers on his intestines to justify themselves.

you had me until
>Then they sprinkled imported polish wafers on his intestines

+ He commited sudoku the day of my birthday.

My parents would kill me too if I had a polish gf

1.flag
2.no one

i bet they want u 2 take a huge nigger schlong up ur ASS instead XDDDDDD fucking gays

top notch ugric banter

-italy
-one

none tbqf.
one guy was killed by a bear, but that doesnt count as murder, does it?

No they hate slavs as much as I do

i knew the victim who was murdered by her husband, it's also a case that it is sometimes in tv because it happened a month ago, so the whole thing is still fresh

>But i know one who was arrested for it.
tell more

>imported polish wafers

kekkk

Personally nobody.

1. Germany
2. Four, but it isn't really worth talking about.