will decide the best album of all time.

hopefully will be in this thread for this to work, though

fucking shit it will be

Old boots, new dirt

reroll

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

What do you think this is, Sup Forums?
There aren't gonna be 10000 posts over the course of 1 minute

Just gonna bookmark this thread or something. I thought I was gonna be able so stay up long enough to wait for get but it's like 5:15am now and I'm tired as shit
Mods, please don't be assholes

lol

>he doesn't use the Thread Watcher
sure is newsummer in here

Rolling for old boots new dirt

>not They Don't Know

don't worry senpai I got this

post to get the numbers rolling

66666666 will happen by the time i wake up probably

TO BE KIND

Check em

you fuck it isn't gonna happen for fucking ages

posting so i can roll this shit for ages

roll numero uno

almost there user

roll dos

dead meme

fuck you desu

roll tres

Stop user, the post is gonna reach the bump limit before you even make it to

>not using the thread watcher
You don't even need an extension or anything. You can literally just find it in the settings at the bottom of the page.

Ey, that's pretty nice

how does it work? when i activate it a small bar comes up but nothing happens when I click on it

Just jealous cuz i got trips ;)

See the white clover top left on the thread? Click it and see the magic.

Actually it's at bottom left too.

Rolling

Watch these
Digits

I know, right? It's my little secret trick to replying to people so quickly across many threads. It's a great way to keep track. I'm watching like 30 threads right now.
In a thread, you'll see a green clover (the Sup Forums logo) either above or below it, to the left. (It also appears in the catalogue, on the top-left corner of every image). If you click it, the corresponding thread gets added to your Thread Watcher. If any new posts have been made in that thread since you last visited it, the text that represents it will be bold. If anyone has replied to one of your posts, the text will be bold and italic.

Viva la Vida or Death & All His Friends by Coldplay

Fuck you, if this happens i will kill myself and hope u die As well u fucking fagggots
Also rolling for pic related

Also, if the clover is blue, it means it's already on your watch list. Clicking it while it's blue will remove it. The Thread Watcher doesn't refresh when you refresh the page, but rather when you click the little refresh button on the top-right corner of the watcher. Remember to refresh frequently.
You can also move the Watcher around freely if you grab the space where the text that says "Thread Watcher" is and drag it around.
To remove a thread from the Watcher without going to that thread, just hit the little [x] to the left of the text corresponding to that thread. It's instant and you can't undo it without going back to that thread and manually adding it back to the Watcher, so be careful. I've accidentally exited threads that way.

Rolling

it's gonna take so much time to get there

please guys post fast so I can post the best album of all time

>still 10300 posts to go

oh god I can't wait

Rush - Moving Pictures

Itaots

The glow pt.2

Check em

Jason Aldean - Old Boots, New Dirt

Did I get the get?

He's right

Check'd

Don't let fucking kpop to get it

You know they will.

kpop general will definitely get it
just watch

currently listening to this. nobody told me it was so fucking good

People are stupid

>Tfw I post in kpop regularly
>Tfw I might get it

Best album right here

I'm sure that moment will distract you for as many as five minutes before you come back to reality and realise you post in kpop and your life is awful

who remember