Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3C8j7y9VxUk
vocaroo.com/i/s189AN32te2Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none of those things happened
stop making up stories you mong

none of those things happened
stop making up stories you mong

people here think English sound like indistinct mumbling and grumbling because of the w, the non-rhotic r, the frequent use of the schwa...

>it sounds weird and nasally
ture

it depend on you point of reference and the native tongue you speak

>indistinct mumbling

this, english sounds really muddy, most languages have distinct, clear sounds, rolling R's, very clear vowels etc., english doesn't.

Hence Anglos sound like they can't articulate to most people.

Kind of like french

spanish class instructor said this, german and italian classmates have said this

Well, tourists from english speaking countries are always louder than the rest. Maybe that's why he thinks it sounds barbaric.
I've been hearing, studying and learning English half of my life, so that may be why I think it's the blandest most standard language that could exists, it's neither nasal, nor effeminate. It's just bland.
Also
>Deutsch
>not nasal
youtube.com/watch?v=3C8j7y9VxUk

The accent itself sounds kind of overexaggerated and ridiculous to me as an Israeli, but honestly I have no real problem with the way English sounds.

which accent

>nasally

Yanks are fucking nasally desu

The spaniard was retarded or a faggot, english is effeminate and weird. In the case of americans it's also nasal. In no way can english be rough because the tone you use to talk it is very femenine, soft and exaggerated.

particularly the American one, where you pronounce everything as a diphthong instead of just pronouncing the fucking syllable, and always just throw shwas everywhere.
Like how you'd naturally say TOE-HOE instead if just /to-ho-/, SHAE-KUL instead of /shekel/, etc.

But it's not that bad honestly. Just a matter of realising not everyone pronounces things the same as you do.
Still takes some getting used to though.

You know, the voice you put to talk in english. Other languages don't do it. Look at how unexperienced people who doesn't try to imitate the accent talk and compare it to those who use it.

the tone in which you say something is important though and it affects the meaning of what you're saying

English sounds like down syndrome for me.

this

Nah, you don't get me, you always use the tone and it's basically the same. The jew probably explained it better here although it can't be exactly the same since imho brits are even worst.

english is an ugly language but it's easy so it's fine

I don't know what you're talking about honestly. I think you might have brits in mind when it comes to that

English doesnt sound rough, it sounds soft and shapeless, liquid, like mumbling, as if words werent well defined. that is because of the English R, the lack of clear open vowels, the way they pronounce the T in words like Little (it is almost as if they didnt have a T), the W.

It is like soft grunts.

an example of this would be words like Rare, World if you are a native English speaker, think of how those words sound.

vocaroo.com/i/s189AN32te2Z

>spaniard
prob a mexican in disguise

So like Danish?

>mfw all the yuropeens saying shit
You probably listen to the English speak, don't you?
They can barely even pronunciation their own words, and I think their irrational hatred of the French makes them not even pronounce their loanwords correctly either.
Listen to an American news reporter speak and tell me it's "muddy mutterings".
American Proper English is quite possibly the best language/accent combination in the world.