Was he the last "true" rockstar?

Was he the last "true" rockstar?

thats not DJ Aaron Ellis tho

kek'd irl

unrelated sidenote; the packaging for Mechanical Animals had a fuckton of fun little easter eggs n shit for people to discover

literally came here to post this hahaha wth... are u aaron?

Since when was he "true" or "rockstar"?

what is with the influx of teenedge posts lately

"Was" "he" "the" "last" "true" "rockstar"?

nope! are you?

You could seriously argue that it was Fred Durst. Not saying anything about the quality of his music, but in terms of having that kind of persona as part of mainstream pop culture I can't think of anyone else from recent times that could top him.

No. He was a wannabe satanist edgy faggot who did everything for shock value. All the fags on Sup Forums who worship him should just go hang themselves.

agreed. but then again can you put billie joe armstrong as well?

What has any of what you just said have anything to do with him not being a 'rock star'?

As always, it's shitposting and it's been done by the same people who shitpost about anything else, ever. Report it.

How is this thread a shitpost? Is it because it's about an artist you don't like? Why don't you just try and argue OP's point if you don't agree with it instead of being a knee-jerk fag. That's literally tumblr mentality. Something you see is something you don't like so you're going to report it for being something you don't like. Grow up.

Maybe, but he certainly wasn't the first anything.

NaN [spoiler](Not a Nigger)[/spoiler]

Yeah I suppose, maybe even Pete Wentz, but then where do you draw the line between rockstar and popstar?

no, he's a monster wo influences psychos to shoot up schools
stop giving attention to this bastard

I guess if the definition is edgy rockstar it kinda stops at manson or maybe durst, I guess if it's literally a rockstar (someone mainstream famous in a """"""""rock""""""""" band) then maybe it'll be Chris Martin, Adam Levine, Joe Jonas and Pete Wentz/Patrick stump

what is black metal?

Nope, Axl Rose was, grunge killed the whole mythos around rock stars
If anything, MM was just shock value

I agree

I heard this one was the true and very last rock star alive

"No"

*coughs*

UH, EXCUSE ME...

We've been invaded by incels