Can we have a starter pack thread?

Can we have a starter pack thread?

where do you get that info user?

girls that I know that are exactly like that...
(plus I used to go on tumblr all the time)

where's death grips?

The tumblr kiddos don't like DG, too much violence in their music, plus if they did like them, the weird alt-right neckbeards who are a good chunk of their fan base would meme them away

yes they do.............
do you browse the 12 year old side of tumblr lmao. so out of touch

Why the hell would I browse the 12 year old side of tumblr (although I will admit I'm out of touch)

too much stuff OP, simplicity is thee key

thanks for the advice user, I was a bit worried I was falling into pic related territory

>not posting the proper version

tumblr doesn't like Kanye at all dude, he's way too sexist and dissed Taylor Swift

>he doesn't like Oney or Jerma
the fuck's wrong with you

Funhaus :(

good thing you can only see 10% of what is shown

no one is like this
stop trying so hard

lol you mad poseur?

this lmao

tumlbr girls fucking wank over shit like death grips, sunbather, liturgy and sunn O))) it's disgusting

Are you kidding me? Have you even been on Tumblr?

Most of these memes are years old.
Should be "i was 16 2 years ago and my humor is still the same starter pack"

hey dude JMs are good guitars, love my AVRI. the rest of that shit is pretty embarrassing though

I FUCKING HATE UKULELES IT IS LITERALLY A MEME INSTRUMENT

PVRIS went to my high school. They were a metalcore band back then though

I think Wind's Poem is good, but I understand why it's on the picture. I don't really consider it black metal as much as I think it was inspired in part by black metal

why are cigarettes on all those tumblr starer packs?
arent tumblr girls anti smoking and trying to be super healthy?

that's wrong most entry level Sup Forumstal fags probably haven't read hunter's manifesto and probably wouldn't even bother with the other essays of that symposium
add a filosofem shirt instead

Except Liturgy is good

Where's Ariel Pink

You must be total NEET or not live near an urban area if you think this..

how the fuck is karma free jazz?

>Tumblr
>healthy

god no

The health eating trend is covering up EDs half the time. The rest don't leave the room and think being able-bodied is inherently oppressive. Fat and disabled is where it's at senpai.

Bobs burgers is good telly though

why are you posting these

Is it bad that I unironically like TSOJTC?

Starter Pack images are the epitome of obnoxious *chan/reddit culture shit

literally none of these are starter packs faggot. They look like shit tier memes saved off facebook.

you're doing God's work.

You're the epitome of faggots

to the people saying that the albums on the pic are good, that isn't the point of the pic. The point of the pic is that they aren't black metal at all, and the people who like this are poseurs

no you wouldn't find these on facebook

probably in LA

>kanye
kanye's a genius don't you dare spread slander

>super healthy

i like jak and daxter

There are lots of healthy vegan gluten free straight edge hipsters on tumblr

nice

Is that Tonetta?

tumblr girls don't like radiohead?

Probably bait but I've looked at these types of blogs a fair amount because I myself am vegan (I'm not Anthony I swear) and it's a shame how so many young girls latch onto the movement to cover up serious eating disorders. Gluten free is also retarded unless you have an actual condition.

Who would Sup Forums's "problematic fave"s be?

Apparently I'm supposed to be pretending to be into Black Metal.

>typing whole questions into google
I don't get this

Pretty spot on aside from the Marlboros. Hipsters and Tumblrinas smoke American Spirits or vape.

>Entry level Free jazz
Free jazz died with Ayler and Coltrane kys pleb

o shit

that's because it's a super dope game series user

Michael Gira or Varg

What have Loake shoes got to do with black metal? Thought they were more of a Mod / Northern Soul brand

we need to go bigger!

no you can like whatever the fuck you want to god

you just copied the same thing a few times.

ssssshhhh

I don't get it either... especially since its Marlboro and well, first thing that comes to mind when I think of it is a bunch of squating Slavs.
However I wouldn't say that tumblrinas are all that conscious about their own health... like half of them are either anorexic or have some strong resemblance to whales.

I see this pic being posted all the time but I don't get it... anyone care to explain?

This hurts.

May your hammer be mighty

praise be unto you

why is Xavier Dolan on here

>this hurts
if this is you then kys you annoying faggot

You literally only added the sanders, Braxton, Atlantis, and Mu because of scaruffi. Anyone with knowledge about free jazz and didn't care about ecelebs would see how fucking poor those choices are with the rest. Literally kill yourself.

what is problematic fave? who does tumblr like that has been a bad boy?

Add Agalloch to that and you're pretty spot on.

hip hip obv
I mean how else are you supposed to reconcile liking music that goes against the political and social opinions you like to espouse

said no one ever

It's almost like that's the joke or something!

So somewhere, someone who you believe is pretentious is listening to free jazz or calls himself an existentialist though you don't think he is particularly well versed in existentialism or free jazz.
Whether you are right or not, why exactly do you care and why should I care? This seems like the kind of thing you could just let go and then go on with your life doesn't it? Why are you preoccupied with these people?

>>>/tumblr/

it's the alt-right starter pack.
basically the public face of Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums is a bunch of twitter accounts with anime avatars run by incels who post >tfw memes.

shut up CarlCuck