Look at that logo. Is this proof that rock music has finally completely died?

Look at that logo. Is this proof that rock music has finally completely died?

DUDE REPUBLICANS ARE BAD LMAO

bet this coward wont even talk about the schultz leaks

>Cleveland
Rock n Roll Hall of Fame city
>Republicans
mostly 100 years olds with nostalgia for "them good ol days"
is it that hard?

Republicans like "good ol' fashioned Rock 'n' Roll."
Not a suprise at all

half the people yelling "the next president of the United States, Donald J Trump!" at the RNC were poc

they are. and either way it's pretty clear that is irrelevant

No. Cleveland is where the term "Rock n Roll" was coined and it's also home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

do you think democrats are better

not him but they're both shit. They're both anti-democratic parties full of war criminals and millionaires.

i am well aware of Cleveland I've even been there. I fail to see any of you disproving my notion.

Not an argument.

No. Feeling that rock music is dead because it was endorsed by a conservative party just makes you spineless.

oh so rock is not dead? then how come the only rock bands are revivalist acts like tame impala or white stripes?

Yes. Much better.

Establishment democrats? Just as bad.

Please be joking

that's your fault for those being the only rock bands you know

Maybe not a major scale but on a smaller scale rock music is doing just fine. I imagine more experimental bands will become popular within the next 10 years à la what has happened to metal in the past few years

oh so rock is not dead? then how come the only rock bands are revivalist acts like tame impala or white stripes?

not him but they are better.

at least democrats aren't still gung ho the trickle down lie and worshiping some of the worst politicians ever like Reagan.

>at least democrats aren't still gung ho the trickle down lie and worshiping some of the worst politicians ever
See

is this incel Sup Forumsack general

who /Jill Stein/ here

What does this have to do with music?
Nothing, right?

>>Sup Forums and stay there

>it's pretty clear that is irrelevant
Jesus you're delusional

I'm Gary Johnson
Who /GeneralThirdPartyCandidate/ here?

yo. always been green party. i mean she won't win but if I didn't vote for her I would write in Kanye or some othe shit so w/e

>offers no rebuttal except an anime image
Epic.

yeet