Do most of korean women look like her?

Do most of korean women look like her?

Most korean teenage girls are looks like d.va 2bh

bump

blizzard is so fucking retarded with this sjw cancer called overwatch. There is nothing asian about mei or dva they just look like anime girls

Where is her penis?

Looks like a white european girl t.b.h.

Nah, she looks more like a latina, seriously.
Plus, I don't think she has enough middle eastern blood in her to be a true yuropoor.

i wan fuk

this desu she is not identifiable as asian

>middle eastern blood
>yuropoor

Most Korean women are a bunch of plastic kimchi gooks desu

>implying I was talking about you
I'm talking about Western Europe.
Plus, it was a hit at the "refugee" "crisis".
That's the joke, buddy boy.

>korean """""""""""""women"""""""""""""

that's not "sjw"

Ecks Dee

Every country has plastic surgery herp derp ameriburger

Yeah, but it's not a requirement like it is in South Korea.
Plus, they aren't doing it to literally look more white because they think their own people are naturally ugly.

well the balkanites have turk blood but I didn't realized that you were meming

the game is, and blizzard has become an sjw game dev company sadly

It is, I got warned 2 times for calling someone nigger

she's fucking hot

They are flat, but not to the point to be 2D.

i fucking wish that all semi attractive south korean women decided to bearly wear pants but alas, no.

Does she look naturally ugly to you? stfu since you obviously know nothing about South Korea.

It's not about what I think, it's about what THEY think.
The ones who get plastic surgery (read: most of them) think that they're naturally ugly.

they do it because it is fashionable it's a little beyond esteem issues now, it's the ticket to the entertainment business, kind of like owning a car or a custom formal wear an accessory to the industry/way of life

I wanna fuck.

obviously this one had many plastic surgeries and she's trying to become white with the nose narrowing, jawbone surgery and the reduction of the epicanthal fold. And yes, she's even dying her hair blonde

they really don't. Invasive face surgery is 2/1000 compared to Japan's 1/1000

This is what that girl looked like before she went to Mr. Park Rim-gook's plastic surgery clinic in Seoul, you silly fuck.
Proves my point that genetically Koreans have always and will always be the natural ugliest peoples on earth.

Tucked.

Still I wanna fuck.

Why do they get surgery? They're perfectly cute with their little gook eyes.

I'd like to coax it out, tbqh.

>implying I'm upset
I'm going to dick her, even if she is a living barbie doll

>super advanced mech
>pipe wrench

She grew out of her teenage years, lost some weight, and started wearing makeup. Wow you really proved your point. Not.

Arr rook same
/thread

korean girls are the best looking even without surgery. Japanese and Nothern Chinese on the other hand.... they could really use a surgery, and some braces for the Japs

You've never been to Korea. They are plain looking as fuck. Arr rook same is not a meme

Her jawline changed though

I wanna fuck as well

naw I've lived there for a year. You can tell which ones have had the surgery since those ones look like carbon copies of each other and indeed rook the same. But thankfully they contain themselves in the super affluent disctricts like Gangnam

ei nus, ei nus, nus, ei nus, nus, ei nus, nus, ei nus, nus, ei nus, ei nus, nus, ei nus, ei nus, ei nus, ei nus, hmmm ei nus, ei nus, ei nus, ei nus, ei nus, ei nus, nus, ei nus, ei nus, ei nus, ei nus, ei nus

The attractive Asian women are the ones that look like white women

>t. M'bungludosa *click* Park-rim Lee

Like cartoons?

No they dont.

They look like this