What's your favourite cheese Sup Forums?

What's your favourite cheese Sup Forums?

Fontina. It's fucking delicious.

Well lad, I know your mom's favorite cheese is dickcheese.
My dickcheese.

I thought Americans have part of their dicks cut off and can't produce cheese?

I am a simple man.
I watch Game of Thrones, I listen to the top forty charts, I drink lager by large international breweries, and will not touch wine from outside of southern Europe.

In my opinion, the Godfather is the best movie of all time. I vote for the most moderate political party, or whatever seems to be popular during election season. I like big breasts and my favourite sexual position is missionary. My cologne of choice is acqua di gio. I have 1.86 children with my wife, whom I'm in the process of getting divorced from.

And just like everybody else, my favourite cheese is Gruyère.

Peper

Jack

Menonita

Roquefort. Cheers to the frogs

It's hard to choose one, but halloumi is absolutely in my top 3.

love a good camembert

Cheddar

gruyere

I like me some gruyere

I love the stuff from Pissconsin the best tbqh

Cheddar is good too

You probably never tasted one though

>tfw even Europeans say the other has shitty cheese
Wew I thought you only said that about Americans

Makes me feel better tbqh

I like a lot of cheeses, but the best I ever had was 5 year old Gouda.

Parmasan

Tou·ché, Brit, tou·ché

we import all of our cheeses m8
our camembert's are french, our mozzarella italian and our cheddar english

Tescos value mild chedder

I can't really name a single favorite but mostly I like salty hard cheese like Peccorino Romano.

Also mass produced cheddar for some reason.

Cheddar

I mean you probably import shit camemberts, i knew you imported it as only camembert from normandy can be called camembert. Most of the french eat shit camembert too do not worry.

You don't make cheese, you make melted plastic. Italy and england make decent cheeses desu

they don't export the good stuff?
that doesn't make any sense
in any case what's found here is delicious

Hey man we have some good cheese too, you guys just don't get it because there is no point in exporting cheese to France.

Most of the cheese made here is pretty garbo though, meant for cheap food, drunk people, and those with no taste.

cottage made by me or my mum obviously because i'm not fucking retarded as to buy anything possibly made by jews

In the Bulgarian language, there are two words for cheese. Sirene, for fresh cheese, and kashkaval, for mature cheese (that excludes moldy cheese). I love the extreme sides of this spectrum: extra fresh cheese, and well matured kashkaval.

Exhibit A: Sirene.

Nope,only mass produced shit is exported, i'm lucky to live in the best region in france for cheese ( Normandy ) with a little Fromagerie near my village lost in the countryside which make the best cheese with only local milk of the local norman breed of cow. Divine.

Exhibit B: Kashkaval.

Well when i was in the us all the food i had was horrendous, but it's a big country i probably can't generalise, though you can't make good cheese cause you sterilize everything

I've had kashkaval. It's good shit.

There is good cheese, but it's pretty hard to find. It doesn't surprise me that someone couldn't find any good cheese here.

We do have really good restaurants here too, but if you go to some random minor city near a highway exit ramp you're not gonna find high quality cuisine.

>be wisconsinite
>dad is in the food distribution industry, basically the middleman between cheese and meat producers and stores
>knows a ton of shit about cheese and the process, been doing it for 30 odd years
>pepperjack no longer doin it for me, not spicy enough since I got this habanero sauce that became my baseline for spice
>one day he brings me a brick of spicy cheese, wacks me off a chunk on the counter
>"Eat this"
>wolf it down because his version of spicy is fuckin sriracha
>he spins around the brick
>Ghost Pepper Cheese
>tfw

BRIE!

A shame that I lack toast and am intolerant, however.

AMERICAN

Ok, seriously.. I like most cheese. The soft stinky stuff only every once in a while. Gruyere, Fontina, Gorgonzola, etc... it's all good.

I've been yo ny and boston and villages and littles cities around. I never had any enjoyable food, even if i ate most of the time in restaurants.

Used to eat that shit for a snack when I was a kiddie.

muh camembert

>tfw parents went through Pissconsin and got a block of ghost pepper cheese for me when I came to visit
>mfw eating it
FUCK it was delicious and so spicy

Perhaps you're a picky eater? I know a lot Frogs can't stand most cuisine because it doesn't meet their standards

>the arrogant french are real

This cheese from Portugal is the best I ever had. I wish we had cheese like this in America.

can't choose

EAT THE MAGGOT FAGGOT

>cheese

ugh you guys are all fucking disgusting

>
Perhaps you're a picky eater? I know a lot Frogs can't stand most cuisine because it doesn't meet their standards

True, i'm a picky eater, evenin france it's hard to find really good food, most of the time it's ok at best. But i'm a richfag and accustomed to eat in restaurants so i'm hard to impress

That shit is delicious.
Would have been great if I was told not to cut it like a regular cheese btw.

>doesn't dare to taste maggot cheese
>calls him a faggot
Did you also go "eww" flapping your skirt?

Makes the world's best Queso dip. Yuros should try it, assuming they can get ahold of Velveeta.

晚上好~

My favorite cheese is a lot of it.

>crackers

fuck you

Parmesan because it's Italian

Best I've had is Provolone/gne?

But you Asian people love tofu, and that shit is disgusting.

bon appletea

This

cheddar

Feta.
I guess thanks, Greece.

To eat on bread Gouda (aged) or lately Cheddar.

Wala!

Asian people dont like cheese, wtf is wrong with them?

peasant

Funny that. I used to work with a bunch of Chinese at a tier-1 automotive supplier. At lunch they would criticize our food as "smelly" and "Americans eat too much cheese. It's gross".

Meanwhile they'd slurp their Eel and Dog Soup, chew with their mouth open, and snort snot between mouthfuls.

We're all different, I guess.

>t. mutant lactose-intolerant failed genes

barbarians, eating smelly cheese is sign of culture

Near universal lactose-intolerance, combined with a complete lack of cultural exposure to fermented dairy products.

Cheese can seem strange if you haven't grown up with it.

What's wrong with cheddar?

Indians don't mind fresh cheese, which you would call less salty, less oily feta. Empirically verified yesterday.

Nothing is wrong with it, it is just the cheese of peasants and sailors. It is like having white bread as your favorite bread or bud light as your favorite beer. I like a good cheddar myself but there is better.

Bud light is the favorite urine at best, it can't even be taken as beer