en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=M1p52z6XEmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Definitely.

All frogs should be removed.

Le Québec doit devenir un pays indépendant

yes my leafy friend, french minorities should be purged

canada shouldnt even be a country

sure but we keep all the native lands. they would rather ally with the federalis than be under quebec language police laws.

Sure but they would be an instant hellhole without the welfare they get from the rest of Canada

>we keep all the native lands
no.
terrible map btw

>Quebec is free
>Quebec now has to support itself
>Tourism industry doesn't go anywhere
>Turn to neighbors and Europe for help
Do they even have the gdp to support what they already have?

>Quebec

Canada's Catalonia, Canada's Scotland, Canada's Texas

What are their main exports?
What do they have for defense?

yes it would be the 27th richest country on earth actually.

Maple sirup and... Maple sirup.

Today i bought a quebecian product and I'm proud of it

>What are bombardier or Godin

Anglo Canada sucks so much, wew

Merci! j'adore la France.

>mfw her eyes are smile faces
Cute and happy at the same damn time.

no, they rely on federal redistribution of money to stay afloat, and they have a public debt equal to 96% of their GDP.

an independent quebec would have to involve either considerable cuts to government spending or taking on even more debt if they wanted to maintain the status quo

it's funny because even now, when they have the highest provincial taxation rate in the country and get free money from the ROC, their public services are notoriously shit, namely roads and healthcare, but also education.

no, Canada needs to oppress them more

>What are their main exports?

We get hydropower imports from them, I think (New England )

Maybe I'm ignorant but I swear I learned that somewhere

If true, Quebec can certainly be a country as long as they give us delicious electricity

They have a lot of ski resorts and great vistas for vacation cabins for people. That's tourism. Enough lakes, mountains and rivers to provide scenic views for a lot of people, that's one benifit of the big open new world

There's an area just north of Quebec City that's super mountanous and comfy, close enough to the city for air travel to other places easy, but far enough away that you feel like a luxurious pioneer

Forget the name of the area though

QC is my second favorite place in North America after Hawaii, it seems like the most westernized and Europeanized (and therefore whitest) part of the continent

VOTE, MY DEAR FRIENDS.

strawpoll.me/11519880

Nope, fuck off.

as long as it sees itself as an extension of europe

get informed pls. its 53% og GDP... actually better than the US at 104%.

most of them unironically think we're literally just you so it's not really surprising

oui

no

i love quebec

if you love something set it free

Quebec would actually be a shithole, without the equiliazation payments. The government literally just talked about bailing bombardier out, and they are the largest receiver of equalization payments How can people not see this

Well Quebec is the only part of the country worth anything, so yeah.

I think Canada should become Greater Quebec or something.

How many chances did they have to leave but they stayed everytime. Really makes YOU think.

what if i told you the anglos cheat a lot and use scare tactics

you've never seen the comparisons of PQ leaders to adolf hitler before, right?

now that really makes you think

a) it shouldnt
b) the canadian government will never allow the province in its entirety to leave, as they will have land connection with the eastern provinces
c) the natives in quebec would never go along with it

This tbqh

>what if i told you the anglos cheat a lot and use scare tactics
its called winning

as expected of the dirty anglos

try to play fair, and they'll cheat to the end

I would say yes because I know what it's like to be angry with Ottawa and they should preserve their race and culture.

However as an Anglo I say we gas them all.

Arrêtez de faire des fils sur le Québec, ciboire

meh, its not really that much different
i mean you guys already have your own courts, subsidization of cultural institutions, official language, you're able to cuck eastern canada out of their power industry etc
i mean you guys have it pretty good, only thing that would change for the better is you wouldn't have a british monarchy hanging over you

Winners write the history books Jean.

>quebec holds a referendum to leave the country
>all of Montreal and the southern townships which are massively anglo break off from Quebec
>all of the native territory that has treaties with Canada stays with Canada

>Quebec is left with 1/4 of its population, Quebec City's tourism, and Hydroquebec
>Canada keeps the maple syrup and Montreal hookers
I can live with it

Québec is my country.

>all of Montreal and the southern townships which are massively anglo
stopped reading right there

No, monkey.

speaking of montreal can an anglo explain me why their diaspora in montreal is retarded beyond repair?

if you listened to them talk about quebec you would think they actually live in nazi germany

Montreal isn't that Anglo. It's hardly even 50/50.

fuck off m8

You insult Brozil, you insult Québec (and Finland)

>80% "No"
>not massively against separation
the only exception would be east Montreal and Laval but there's nothing of value there so you can keep it

They practically do, Hitler.

yeah i mean im glad we're wiping out the english language despite living right next to the united states of america

The language police.

you people don't even know what it's like living right next to a province full of french girls, and none of them are my gf

is it so much to ask for a french gf who can bake me baguettes and play debussy's piano works?

fugg

>Quebec is worst girl

>oh no we have to write french on signs! english will literally disappear!
anglos, i...

it's not even close to 50/50 in terms of francophone/anglophone

It's only 50/50 if you look at it as francophone/non-francophone, but the majority of the "non-francophone" category are immigrants, not anglos.

that hasn't been my experience, but I'm in university so most of my friends (anglo and franco) don't really give a fuck about the language issue desu

also
>diaspora
most the older anglos have been there almost as long as the frenchies

Le Québec doit devenir un pays indépendant, Québec seulement pour les français!!

Natives wouldn't have a single word to say in that. Its the land of the province and its also one of our main sources of income with hydroelectricity in the North. Btw its funny how cucked Natives support Anglos more than Francos, as they were treated WAY better by the French than the British. Really makes YOU think.

doesn't matter, they're still the ones voting no

hence why couillard is so eager to bring more in

I'm not talking about separatism, I'm talking about your claim about the demographics of Montreal and the Southern townships, which was completely and utterly wrong.

>Azusa
>worst girl
oh look, a faggot

>posts Y*i
scratch that; you aren't just an ordinary faggot, you're the King of Kings of faggots

>they were treated WAY better by the French
they have a tendency of doing that

Nova Scotia could kick Quebec's ass

We don't go as far as you guys though

isn't it a province that's much more poorer and even more irrelevant?

This, I'm in New Brunswick and I don't know of any problems with the bingual laws.
Ceci, je dans nouveau-brunswick et je ne connais pas des problèmes avec le lois.

I'm going to kick your ass Westerncuck

You have French and English on signs in NB though. Not the same fucking thing.

Yes for sure, give Quebec sovereignty, those fucking frogs have been leeching off the rest of Canada for too long.

>implying i'm not from the east too

It's not really true anyway, just a misconception. Both empires had native allies and enemies, the French didn't tend to bring their wives with them so they fucked a lot of Natives, and Catholicism made them half theocracy so that made them either ignore crimes by the Natives (for homosexuality for a Frenchman was punishable by death but was not a crime for Indians), or they worked to convert them.

In reality, the French lacked the numbers in the New World and were more dependent on relationships with Natives

you talk big, but watch when we actually attempt it again

can't wait for you guys to beg for us to stay like the little cuckolds that you are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Rally

What province?

>You have French and English on signs in NB though.

I know, it's like it's actually Canada

quebec

it is so much more relevant than nova scotia, it's not even funny

As is the case for the rest of Canada. Except in Quebec.

I supported your sovereignty last time and I will this time, you want to leave, I want you to leave, so just fucking leave and fend for yourselves for once. Without relying on handouts, you are the niggers of provinces. Fucking welfare KANGZ

Who gives a shit about relevance.

Post Quebecois qts

>all of the anglo salt ITT

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=M1p52z6XEmI

You realize everywhere else in Canada has the same thing though? It is Quebec that is anti-bilingual. New Brunswickers are dense as fuck tbqh

Western Canadians and Americans mostly (they are the same anyway)

We were outnumbered because New France wasn't a colony intended for settlements like Anglo Americand colonies, but for trading, so of course we needed better ties with the Natives. Also we traded with them via coureurs des bois instead of waiting for them in trading posts, which was much more appreciated. All the Algonquiens Indians were friendly with the French, while British had to trick like 3 shitty Iroquoiens tribes to get a bit of support.

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

Of course.

Isn't Gaydeau Quebecois, why doesn't he give them a vote

lol you're actually implying that if i were to go to alberta, i'd be able to get served in french

compare this to the situation in quebec, where you can get served in both languages just fine

why would you talk shit about Quebec when you are becoming new China

who /UnionNationale/ here

We treated our other subjetcs (ar*bs and africans) like shit, tho

Indians were *for some reason* our mates.

i even heard that they're considering adopting language laws similar to us in some provinces since chinese is fucking everywhere

anglos are such hypocrites

Only BC and Ontario are New China. Please respect the different regions and provinces of Canada.

you actually can get services in french in alberta

meanwhile recently many of Quebec's hospitals removed english signage

it's fucking borderline ethnic cleansing

I don't realise that. Everywhere I go in Québec menus and other things are in both French and English.
And, no, all services are not offered in both languages to the same extent as New Brunswick.

>it's fucking borderline ethnic cleansing
>ethnic cleansing
the anglo does it again

>everywhere else in Canada has the same thing though
No, not road signs, except in Ottawa

pretty good deal

And their country will end up a shitty corrupted latin american tier shithole

>it's fucking borderline ethnic cleansing