You're 3/5 of an American

You're a Basketball American

That's basically how the Founding Fathers saw it

But what else would you be?

Ummmm no they didn't u racist white man

Founding fathers loved the a people

he's an amerislave like you

can animals have a nationality?

Most of them were slaveowners and when they talked about men getting freedoms in the constitution, it only meant white men because the slaves weren't freed.

They didn't see this as hypocritical because black people weren't considered real people

shouldn't this be more of a white people thing with president Hussein bin Osama?

Why wouldn't they, though? America as a country is and was predominantly European. The declaration of independence and the constitution were at least at the time of writing the epitome of western ideals. The slaves on the other hand were neither European nor did they care for western ideals. They were a different people and had a fundamentally different culture from the people making up the country.

but most people think of a black person when they hear american
just google 'american person' and over half the results are a black person

Better than being Swedish desu

>They were a different people

Yes. But they WERE people. The Founding Fathers didn't even afford them that, because since they were people the freedoms in the US Constitution should have applied to them.

Either the Constitution should have referred to race or black people should have been treated like people

dubs of truth

He's what we call a "Halfa"

Danskjävel

50% non-white is still non.white, desu

i'm dominican

>when you can't post with your own flag cause everyone hates you

>When you can afford to travel because you don't work on a pig farm in Denmark

There were some who wanted to, but times were different back then. Even with the blatant racism it was still a ground break revolutionary document. In ways it's still freer than many modern constitutions.

Does that make the majority of Germany non-white? Considering that you're Russian rapebabys and all

Sometimes I wish my car would be there when I wake up in the morning but unfortunately negros are American

You are a repulsive subhuman monkey who just answer to his filthy animal instincts without ever questioning his own morality so imho you are 100% American

>Even with the blatant racism it was still a ground break revolutionary document.
Yeah, never suggested otherwise

>In ways it's still freer than many modern constitutions.
Without the amendments it's pretty bad compared to modern ones

You have to wait 144 years after the thing is written for the amendment that lets women vote

Your ancestors have been here longer than most White Americans', most likely.

proof?

>Without the amendments it's pretty bad compared to modern ones
This, and its amendability is IMO part, if not most, of the beauty of it and is crucial to how long it's lasted.

I can't understand your post when you are waving your hands around while you are typing. Please repost

Spotted the knee grow

But only 2 years for the most, imo, important amendment. Obvious as it might be to us today that women should be allowed the vote, freedom of speech and association is several orders of magnitude more important.

guess not

Fun fact: much of the opposition to ratifying the Constitution and getting rid of the weak Articles of Confederation was based in the fact that the Constitution didn't originally have a Bill of Rights, and the first 10 amendments were made to address those complaints.

what about the second bill of rights?

Africans are the most dominant alpha race and btfo submissive beta Finns

You're impressed by the freedom of speech amendment?

British, and before them English, citizens have had a negative right to freedom of speech under the Common Law. I.e. we've always had that right and it doesn't need to be given to us explicitly. Although the 1689 Bill of Rights did that anyway, which was almost a century earlier than the US constitution.

I assume you mean the Reconstruction Amendments (13th - abolished slavery, 14th - gave Blacks and those born in the US except Indians citizenship, 15th - gave Blacks the franchise), which were passed both to spite the South and to provide a permanent pro-Union constituency after the Civil War.

This; as much as it was the first Constitution of its kind, the US Constitution borrowed heavily from the 1689 Bill of Rights in its Rights.

What I'm impressed by is how all encompassing the first amendment is. It's just one line and that's it. In the EU it'd be a 40-page document at the very least, with caveats to virtually every part of it until it looked more like a Swiss cheese than a legal document.

I always think I'm not Japanese
Because I hate their mental and culture thouth I live in Japan all the time

>flag

I think he knows what he is talking about.

As much as I do agree with you, tbf it has been supplemented by a crapton of case law to define what exactly its limits (i.e., no CP, no defamation, no shouting fire in a crowded theater, etc.) are.

This; if you're non-white, the good guys lost the American Revolution.

Oh, yes that's true. They had very good writers and thinkers putting it all together.

Wrt the EU, remember that it is an organisation originally created by the French and Germans to 1) subsidise an agricultural sector in terminal decline in order to stop angry peasant farmers from going commie and 2) gradually erode national sovereignty in those countries as they did not trust themselves to have the ability to independently wage war.

I mean, it's pretty sad when you think about it.