ITT: Bands that piss off feminists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0A8lm3CHe4k
youtube.com/watch?v=B2lLoSNkYos&ab_channel=IsraelMacedoSerna
youtube.com/watch?v=olP2KvITKSQ&ab_channel=Sapsie
youtube.com/watch?v=b1o68h4Usqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rapeman

Weezer pisses off everybody, because they're cunts.

Everything pisses off feminists

most incel bands

I go back and forth hating and liking weezer's first two albums but why are they cunts? because they're mainstream pop punk?

Interesting how the same bands that piss off feminists also trigger meninists.

Rivers' raw emotional lyrics go beyond just some ideology

Because they make annoying albums and their lead-singer has a nasally voice. Also, in one of the music videos, they included a "Damn, Daniel" meme.

>Weezer
>pop punk

Weezer is a band that pisses off anyone with some semblance of taste

They piss off feminists because of No One Else, even though that songs ironic. They also piss people off because of the whole "I'm dumb, she's a lesbian" bit of Pink Triangle, but I don't get what the big deal with that is.

i have no idea why people hate blue and pinkerton because of the awful shit they did later.

its not ironic:
>"No One Else" is about "the jealous-obsessive asshole in me freaking out on my girlfriend," while "'The World Has Turned and Left Me Here' is the same asshole wondering why she's gone."

and i have never seen anyone be pissed at pink triangle.

>le epic feminist

They are.

Don't give me that power pop shit either it has nothing to do with power pop

Violent femmes probably. Most of their songs are about fucking girls

>enough people care about weezer to get pissed off at them
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOahahahahahaha lol ahahahaslfnklslfmas;fkljbdsk lmaomflafml rofl

lol!!!

I CAN'T STOP PARTYING PARTYING

>They also piss people off because of the whole "I'm dumb, she's a lesbian" bit of Pink Triangle
I don't mind that song (which is about the best I can say about any Weezer song) but surely even you can see why it's tasteless to name a song about a lesbian girl after the symbol used to denote homosexuals in concentration camps

And even with that I agree with I have never seen anyone get up in arms over that song either

blue > pinkerton >>>>> green > white > ewbaite >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> droit > red > mb > rad > hurley

i dont think they're punk at all. i'd put weezer in the general category of "pop rock"

It's actually about a girl that Rivers fancied who did where a pink triangle to college once though which is what the song's about.

He didn't pissed off a feminist, only a 13/14 years old girl.

Or Grimes at least.

I don't reckon feminists would be too chuffed at Peter Cook & Dudley Moore's Derek & Clive personas.
Not musicians, but they made records so I'm posting them.
youtube.com/watch?v=0A8lm3CHe4k

Blue > Pinkerton >>>>> Green
and I just stop right there like any self respecting music fan.

Power-pop sounds about right, which means about the same as pop rock. Though Pinkerton definitely has elements of emo in it.

Blue > Red >>> Pinkerton >>>>> Green

I remember there being outrage over this song though.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2lLoSNkYos&ab_channel=IsraelMacedoSerna

youtube.com/watch?v=olP2KvITKSQ&ab_channel=Sapsie

the last two have been good enough to be included on that list. not as consistent as green, but higher peaks as well. the other five are pretty shit, although i know some normies have a hardon for maladroit for some reason.

cmon dog. are you kidding?

youtube.com/watch?v=b1o68h4Usqs

nah for real, i started with blue and loved it, then tried red cos i knew pork and beans and while it took a little longer, i loved that one too (seriously, angel and the one is fucking incredible), then I tried Pinkerton which had a few bangers on it and then I tried Green which had like 2 and the rest were really samey and boring

everything else I've heard from scattered albums has been drab so I haven't bothered looking properly.

Probably Anal Cunt.

But on the other hand why do you care? Fucking Sup Forums gamergate crap is infecting every board on here.

That's essential SJW listening you tard

or any other rapper before 2010 when it was decided that race is more important than gender

>Fucking Sup Forums gamergate crap is infecting every board on here.
This.
But it will cool down when Trump will lose or win or whatever.

red is a tragedy in that half of it is good and half of it is awful. some prime weezer songs like dreamin, taato, and even pork and beans are on there, sporting great production and classic weezer melodies. greatest man is cheesy, but it cant be denied that its the most complicated and interesting weezer song. have you seen the video where he goes through all the sheet music for it in like 20 minutes? it's crazy. however, the album is bogged down by shit like everybody get dangerous, troublemaker, and cold dark world. the second half is ruined by the gimmick of having each other band member sing a song, with results ranging from god awful to decent. all this and the albums best cuts, pig and miss sweeney, are relegated to deluxe bonus tracks. in a parallel universe, red is just as good as blue. fuckin worst timeline.

COME ON DAD, GIMME THE CAR TONIGHT

Feminist would never hate 2pac or any black rapper because they're black.

2pac especially because he got done for rape.

Gajodhar

This thread should have ended here.

Not just fucking girls, manipulating and possibly date raping girls.

I'm a feminist and I love Violent Femmes tho

AND DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOIN
YOU STUPID TWAT

Blue=Pinkerton>White>EWBAITE>>Maladroit>Green>>>Red>>Hurley>>>>>>>Make Believe>>>>Raditude

decent. both maladroit and hurley are filled with half finished messes of songs.

This. Riot grrl dykes back in the 90s were edgelords like everyone else. I remember a few "reappropriating" the Nazi pink triangle to virtue signal while getting a rise out of some peers and professors.

kek