I've outgrown this board, what's the next step?

After about 4 years on this board, I feel I have officially outclassed practically everyone on here. At first it was interesting; learning all kinds of new music from here. Reading the discussions. Laughing at the shit posts. Slowly but surely, I've grown from the plebeian I used to be. I learned new music. I discovered new styles. My taste expanded. My preferences matured. First it began with the essentials charts. Then the more praised about albums in each sub thread/genre. Then it increased to more ethnic and ostentatious sounds. I listened to every album on RYM's top 4000 plus thousands more. I crept through all the experimental/obscure threads here. Everything I saw, I heard and I outgrew out of. There hasn't been a newly shared album in any share threads that I haven't listened through already. My music library is over 48TB. I've downloaded everything from the mutorrent site. I now know that true patrician-ism is realizing that all kinds of music have merits.

What more is there to do guys? This thread has no more purpose for me. I'll only stay if one of you can post an album that I haven't heard of already.

In the meanwhile, I'll give my own personal ratings to all albums I have listened to.

top right corner of this post

Next step is to stop being a theif by not downloading torrents anymore, you cunt. You are a cancer to music.

Eh why not

Kill yourself I guess

Don't know if this is the same OP but here's some b8 advice.

In the previous thread, when you claimed that one obscure album (which barely has any ratings at all) was "one of the top 100 most overrated albums oat" kind of gave you away.

Just some friendly advice.

lol sick one, you really showed him

Now its time to kill yourself

reads: "My opinions are better than yours"

no one gives a shit about what you think of this board. You are right that this board is shit tho since threads should be about discussion of music but instead more like ">this is bad lol"

1/10
I was being honest mate, my taste just isn't very superficial I guess.

ok

1.5/10 song
3/10

Thanks Quentin.
Now fuck off back to juvie.

did u like this album

why not try making music yourself OP?
if you've consumed a ton, why not use your influences to create true /patrician/ music?

What'd you think of this?

Ever listen to Coprogrind?

what do you think of Tomte?

4/10
2/10
One of my favorite recent releases, 1.5/10
0.5/10
1/10

do you even enjoy music are you just on an autistic crusade to listen to it all?

>One of my favorite recent releases, 1.5/10

Did you enjoy pic related and their discography?
also
>One of my favorite recent releases, 1.5/10
fucking kek

whats ur favorite album

>outgrown this board
>still reducing complex music to a single number
you're fooling yourself, mate

3/10
I can assure you my rating system is anything but simple. It would take the average human 10 minutes to just follow through the algorithm that it takes to get the final x/10. Fortunately, my IQ (I took 3 online tests) is above the genius threshold.

not this shit again

>I can assure you my rating system is anything but simple. It would take the average human 10 minutes to just follow through the algorithm that it takes to get the final x/10. Fortunately, my IQ (I took 3 online tests) is above the genius threshold.
you got me - at least you didn't waste too much of my time

List 20 god tier albums.

This. Complex music deserves complex numbers.

This. at least add some decimals OP

These recommendation threads are getting more and more elusive.

I like it.

It's physically impossible to actually listen to even a fraction of those albums, idiot

Please OP I've been here for a year and have outgrown all Sup Forumscore though I've only heard 4% of it. Give me true patrician releases. I am ready!

no you aren't

>people are responding to this 3/10 bait

Please Sup Forums

If you're as patrician as you claim, please give your opinion of Scaruffi's top five "rock" albums.
Trout Mask Replica
Rock Bottom
Faust
Velvet Underground & Nico
The Doors

I must know if I've been lied to.

op is alien ayy lmao top kek tbqhwyf@m lol wut

Step 1: Go to local thrift shop and buy obscure CD's or Vinyl that Sup Forums doesn't even know exist.

Step 2: Record your own album

step3????profit

How bout this Original Poster?

what about this OP?

>starting another thread the day after getting btfo
Sage and move on

3.5/10
3.5/10
3/10
4/10
3/10
3.5/10
I've never listened to a release that I would qualify as "god-tier" but here are some recs...
Evan Parker - Conic Sections
Кoммyнизм - Игpa в caмoлeтики пoд кpoвaтью
Mazzoll & Arhythmic Perfection - A
Ziyo - s/t
Nagy Feró és a Bikini - Hova lett...
T.E.F. - Symptomatic Harbinger
Lightning Hopkins - Texas Blues Man
Lô Borges - Nuvem Cigana
The Times - Pop Goes Art!
Toy Matinee - s/t
Opgezwolle - Eigen wereld
Tom Dissevelt & Kid Baltan - Electronic Music
Obywatel G.C. - Tak! Tak!
מאיר אריאל - שירי חג ומועד ונופל
Jarkko Martikainen - Rakkaus
Doc Watson - Memories
Kenn Nardi - Dancing With the Past

Have you listened to this?

1/10

3/10

?

this op?

fine

until you get jazz, you get nothing. And I don't mean listening to highly rated jazz records. And I doubt you've gone past those.

nice try tho user

Mediocre paintings, both are pretty boring. I don't have much expertise on art work, but i've visited several galleries in my life time. I would give both 1.5/10
2/10
4.5/10

What about this one?

Freddie Hubbard - The Hub of Hubbard
Jackie McLean - Right Now!
Walt Dickerson - To My Queen
Arthur Jones - Scorpio
Music Inc. - s/t
Mary Lou Williams- Black Christ of the Andes
here you go my friend. enjoy!
1.5/10

What albums do you really enjoy listening to, or do you have a Top 10 or any favorites ?

Need proof of this 48TB library

4/10
For some good recs, see or

Write your own. Unless you write your own music you can't fully critic. I when you do bring here so we can spit on it

this?

lawl did you google "obscure jazz"

you're still very much a pleb child

That's exactly why I'm hoping someone posts something I haven't heard yet.
3/10

No, I didn't. Your comment is based on nothing but speculation. Post your favorite jazz albums and I'll tell you what I thought of them when I heard them.

seriously?, this album is far better than 1 point above Miley Cyrus's new album, this is a magnificent troll or you lost any joy in music

Trust me, one point is a lot in my scale. what is this?
1.5/10

>Everyone ITT falling for this copypasta

nice, that's the first time i've seen this album on this board. perf garage rock

That's dumb. If the purpose of this post is so that you don't accidentally duplicate others musicians than you don't understand music. 5/10 bait thread made me reply

Post a link to your RYM profile.

Do you approve this as a classic?

One of my favorites! Nice post my friend.
5/10
3.5/10
2.5/10
3.5/10

>Implying the possibility of achieving this kind of knowledge in 4 years
top of the keks

4.5/10
1/10

2.5/10
I listen to several releases from an artists' discography simultaneously. This way not wasting precious time. I've trained my ears to pick out the sounds and objectively distinguish them to their particular release.

gr8 b8 m8 r8/8

but really, i've been here since 05, and i think about 80% of the music i listen to, did not get to me by way of Sup Forums, or p4k for that matter.

3/10
3.5/10

even if you found a way to listen to 4 albums at the same there is no way you could listen to all that music you claim you listened to.
obvious b8

>listens to jazz standards
>fills in the gaps with RYM jazz searches

nice try, trog. let me know if you ever listen to something you can't download in a torrent like Leflour or Millie

Do you consider any albums over 6/10

Also, do you not have a job or go to school?

>One of my favorites!
>5/10

The highest i've rated an album has been a 6/10.
I'm being sincere.
I don't agree with you and again, your second argument concerning RYM is based on nothing but speculation.

4.5/10
What is this?
2.5/10

IMPORTANT MESSAGE***
Guys, im going to take a break now. See you all tomorrow, I love you Sup Forums!

confirmed for being a trust fund baby NEET

Again, I'll tell you to leave your stepdads basement and listen to something that isn't in a torrent. You're not getting anywhere

lmfao you fooled me im not gonna lie OP but the 3 online test gave it away

that's a screen shot of a random picture, nerd