This is just Korn with "DUDE CAPITALISM SUCKS LMAO" lyrics

This is just Korn with "DUDE CAPITALISM SUCKS LMAO" lyrics

capitalism does suck though

pop punk garbage

It says as he types on his computer that would not exist if not for capitalism.

Don't forget about the production, though. Yeah it sounds kinda nu-metalish, yeah there's a bunch of hardline left-wing lyrics, but it was produced in a way that's comparable to DSotM. That was never all that common with heavy music before this album. Not unheard of, but not not common.

Your point being?

It is hypocritical to support capitalism while also denouncing it.

Is this nigga serious right now?

agreed

Stop Shitposting

Not if you think there are no better alternatives.

It's literally impossible not to

yeah but it doesn't prevent capitalism from sucking

You can't fucking survive without supporting capitalism you fucking idiot, there is no ethical consumption under capitalism. Did you know that you're also supporting the capitalist system by renting your fucking home? Well then better fucking live on the streets because I hate capitalism. You're so fucking stupid.

it's a fun rock album, just enjoy it

You should live on the streets. You should grow your own food. Capitalism is the reason that you have a home, cunt.

And we used Britain's guns to take america. Your point being?

exactly, it's great

So you don't enjoy someone's point, so not only do you not entertain it, you ask for the impossible for a chance you'd entertain it.

You're autistic

Because capitalism is the only fucking thing that exists and the only thing that has existed for almost 300 fucking years. Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?

That is different. When you type anti-Capitalistic things out to the internet, you are not hurting Capitalism. You are helping Capitalism, by strengthening private companies. When you use British guns against British soldiers, you kill British soldiers. Terrible comparison.

You're autistic

Nothing "strengthens" or "weakens" capitalism except itself. Capitalism is a fact of the world and it will continue to be until the revolution comes. No amount of "strengthening" or "weakening" it will change anything.

I very well may be, but that doesn't make me wrong or stupid.

Actually it's better than usual metalcore (a shit genre) with it's best ideas ripped off from Nation of Ulysses and Born Against.

It's more like Helmet

which were pretty much nu-metal desu

>feudalism is a broken system
>hahaha silly serf, you can't mock feudalism while being a part of it

This. If someone grew up in a communist country, and they went out to the city square and protested the government, would it be valid to say "this square wouldn't exist without communism"?
Also, it's totally possible for someone to go on Sup Forums from a computer in a government funded public place, like a library, a hospital, etc.

>If someone grew up in a communist country
lol

>communist country
plz

more like /nu/-males

HI UNTY INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT PLEASE