It is so bad to be an introvet in an extrovert people country

It is so bad to be an introvet in an extrovert people country

Why do we need to small talk, speak loud, speak about irrelevant things, be pressured to pick up girls, go to gatherings

I just wanted to live in some place like Finland or Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjeT6XaKPA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same, god it feels so awful

I used to have an introverted Brazilian friend who lived in Brazil, more than ten years ago. We used to chat online. He said similar things but in the end he killed himself.

Do your best to save money OP, hopefully one day you can go live in a new country.

Why do we have to greet people? Why do we have to say "how are you?" like we mean it? Why do we have to wish happy birthdays

Just get drunk fammmmmm, I'm introverted as fuck but alcohol makes things easier, there's nothing wrong about being introverted.

I kinda look like a manlet Chad so people think Im extroverted as fuck before talking to me.

I mean nothing wrong with being extroverted, fuck.

Why do we have to greet people in the elevator? Why can't we just go to the point? why do we have to dance around everything first? Why do we chit-chat?

I can't get drunk all day
>tfw people say "why are you so shy?"
>tfw foreigners start to talk to you about normie shit like football
>tfw people laugh at you for not knowing social clues

Normies don't even think about that sort of thing. Spergs like us really question every social norm, because instead of just naturally absorbing the social norms as we grew up we had to specifically observe and copy them from other people in order to fit in. When people ask "How are you?" they do it because that's what everyone else does, they never thought about why.

You have to let go of some of this "why?" or you'll never be able to deal with it. Just copy normie stuff, do the greetings, try to make yourself better at it in a way that doesn't cause you too much mental/emotional stress. The purpose of doing so is so that you will appear normal, be able to make contacts at work, and move up the ladder in your career so you will have enough money one day to escape.

Do you have German heritage?

Despite being physically imposing I'm basically a non-entity due to my introversion

>tfw 6'3" and always sneak up and scare people because they don't notice me

we're just too GOOD FOR THIS FUCKING WORLD
i only have the purest mediterranean genes
>tfw 6'2''
>tfw always get noticed no matter what I do everywhere I go

being tall in the worst thing for an introvert

wow dude just grow a spine lmao, use your tallness to get easy puss puss

or just shitpost and wallow in self-pity instead

Iktf. This cunt is pretty turbo normie, I don't know if it's more so then Brazil, but close enough

In america we're all extroverted inroverts

ENOUGH
from what I see, beaches, surf, people without shirts, it's pretty fucking normie

i don't think we're gonna make it, brah

Anyways, I don't really care for the whole normie lifestyle
I just retreat into my basement and it's all good again

Brassinyymi?

You're not introvert, that's an excuse to your faggotry.

this. it sucks. doesn't help if you look miserable by default

>was standing on a bridge somewhere
>some woman grabbed my arm and told me not to jump
>i was just looking

>go to park and sit down
>groundskeeper guy makes very deliberate point of saying hello to me even though he's 20 meters away.
>several other people do the same thing at various points

>go to the bar
>overhear the girls working there that they wondered 'what happened to that guy? he's not here to start a fight right?'

fucking hate it. can't remember better stories off the top of my head but it keeps happening

pretty hard to convince her otherwise i just left instead

kek c'mon guys, you are not introverted.
I say it cuz I'm introverted myself but not a shy faggot, I've fucked lots of girls, I didn't even have to be friendly, let alone had to wish fucking happy bithdays to anyone KEK

>tfw normies try to villainize you for being different
GET OUT CHAAAAD

Iktf ;_;

Fuck this turbo normie country

>why are you so quiet user?
>come chat with us about this subhuman celebrity
>which monkey football team u rooting for

of course I'm not a chad, I'm a manlet

This is some very good and succinct social theory you have just expounded.

Rip you mate

It isn't so bad if you are self employed. I just ignore the normie niggers here.

>tfw your introversion is more undesirable to girls than short height

> go to work
> women only want to talk workplace gossip or celebrities
> men only want to talk about hockey and their lifted trucks

End my suffering God.

girls are stupid, most of the time they don't even know what they want

it seems like they repeatedly know they don't me though

>not talking hockey
get out of my country

kill yourself faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=tjeT6XaKPA4

Here you go, we created a simulator for your desires.

Curious

As an introvert, what do you do all day? Do you go anywhere? Talk to anyone? Does it feel right? Do you have a thought in the back of your head that it's wrong or bad in any way? Do you have any kind of depression? Lay awake ever? What do you think about when you can't sleep?

im socially autistic but I love speaking to random people in public. what is wrong with me?

Yeah I think male cheerleading is pretty pathetic, come at me normie faggot

oh god, I know this feel

It is simply mindboggling just how fucking boring, unoriginal, predictable, vapid and uninteresting EVERYBODY IRL is.

I really wish people could just work without needlessly talking to their coworkers.

Do you talk about your very specific autistic interests until they get uncomfortable and leave?

>he doesn't like meaningless arguments over half-invented identity and regional dick-measuring
why are you even on Sup Forums?

I'm a NEET now, but I went to law school and I dropped when I needed to do group works, making contacts, going to gatherings in bars and shit

I only talked to some other different acquaintances I made in class, but we only talked there

I tried really hard for some time to fit in, but I can't

I think about things in High and elementary school
>It is simply mindboggling just how fucking boring, unoriginal, predictable, vapid and uninteresting EVERYBODY IRL is.
this, just so much this

it's baffling how worthless IRL people are, it's like they're literal pawns, NPCs

I thank god I have imageboards to talk to interesting people everyday

I work with just one other guy so it's really awkward if we don't do small talk. It'd just be two guys in a room standing around silently.

>Why do we need to small talk, speak loud, speak about irrelevant things, be pressured to pick up girls, go to gatherings
You don't, you just talk about whatever you want, that's what "being yourself" means

Usually my co-workers and I talk about guns, or what's new, or jokes or funny stories. Used to be they told me about their relationship troubles, because apparently I was the only one who's gf wasn't causing problems.

Now I'm the only one who mentions any kind of relationship issues (gf asking marriage questions again). It took me some time to get used to being faster with witty responses, but I'm getting better at it and more accepted by my co-workers.

That doesn't even involve true regional dick measuring because all the players are from different places. It doesn't actually represent shit. It's meaningless/pathetic male cheerleading.

I hate normies for this, yet I don't think im superior. I'm boring/autistic in my own way I suppose.

I just wish there were more people in the workplace who could hold conversations on history, politics, the smell of Ariana Grande's butthole etc. Instead of the same old tired script.

At least make the small talk interesting though, I'm half convinced that one of the main reasons people go to bars on the weekend is so they can tell their coworkers that they got " soooo fucked up " on friday/sat night.

> please end my suffering

Why do we have to be so different?

>introvert
Isn't that just a teenagers excuse for not developing their social skills or not being as developed as those around them?

Smoke weed.
>inb4 DUDE WEED LMAO
No seriously, smoke weed. It is the ULTIMATE social skills enhancer
1. It makes absolutely everything more interesting, including the stupid bullshit that normies love to talk about. That Stacy who only talks about celebrity gossip and how much she hates her female coworkers? If you're high you will love to listen to her ranting.
2. It makes you more comfortable and it makes you want to talk more. Depending on how high you are, you may actually have difficulty ever shutting up.
3. You can be high for extended periods of time without comedowns, hangovers, or negative side effects. It's not like alcohol, you don't have to wait for time to recover after you use it. I'm an extreme autistic introvert, and whenever I have to go into a social situation, I pack a quick one hitter and take a few hits and it works every time. When the high starts to wear off and I excuse myself and pack another quick hit.

Warning though: make sure you don't get too high or you'll end up looking and sounding like a braindead retard.

I'm the other way around, when I get high I love the feeling but I prefer being alone so I can watch cartoons and pig out or get lost in some Total War/Paradox vidya.

I'm an introvert too and it's not hard to socialize. It's just that I usually don't like socializing and I get agitated when I'm around people for long.

I am currently at law school, one of the most "normie" carreers ever. I am not socially retarded and I like to hang out from time to time, but fuck man, everyone just wants to get wasted all the fucking time and I just not like that. I am currently stopping to hang ouy with my uni buddies and getting in touch with my highscool friends more because I have more in common with those nerds. I FUCKING REGRET GOING TO LAW SCHOOL but I am to fucking deep now.

OP here, I went to law school too

It's just normie-y, an introvert would never be able to do it

You cant be serious. Weed makes people paranoid. These are people who are already paranoid about social interaction and weed makes that even worse.

I used to smoke weed and it just makes me want to be alone or trip out about the other people around me unless im with very close friends

The drug youre thinking of is alcohol

Finland is normie af, don't fall for the memes