"MUH XENOESTROGENS ARE WHY WIMMIN PREFER DA SHITSKINZ!!11"

"MUH XENOESTROGENS ARE WHY WIMMIN PREFER DA SHITSKINZ!!11"

LMFAO. Of all the pedantic gymcel coping mechanisms, "muh xenoestrogens" is definitely one of the funniest

Please tell me then, why has Chad been drinking the EXACT same water, yet STILL LOOKS INFINITELY FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU? How come this "feminization" didn't affect him? OH WAIT! It's because it's all complete NONEXISTENT BULLSHIT, and the things that make you a doughy piece of lard and Chad a Greek God are GENETICS.

They've ALWAYS existed. Being "shy" isn't due to "things in the water", it's not because of "a lack of masculine role models", IT'S JUST BEING AWARE OF WHERE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING STAND.

Non-Chad men are not SUPPOSED to reproduce.This is why shyness exists - it's not something you're supposed to OVERCOME, it's MEANT to limit you.

I fucking hate you pathetic, "iron pill" fags so much. You spend SO MUCH TIME focusing on the most obscure, irrelevant autistic details and get absolutely fucking NOWHERE, whereas Chad wakes up after a night of pizza and beer and still looks INFINITELY BETTER THAN YOU.

Just fucking LMFAO at the LEVEL of coping here.
"can't find their way out of a maze or to their nest, considered unattractive to females" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING LMFAO!!!!!!!

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK STACY HAS EVER TOLD HER FRIEND "OMGGG YEAAH LIKE HE'S CUTE BUT HE CAN'T FIND HIS WAY OUT OF A MAZE"??????????????

YEAH, IT'S NOT TYRONE'S MASSIVE 6'3", ROBUST FRAME, STEEL JAW, PERMANT SCOWL, ABSOLUTE BRICK SKULL, TERRIFYING, RUTHLESS DEMEANOR AND MASSIVE BLACK DICK SWINGING FROM HIS NARROW, COMPACT HIPS AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS SHREDDED V TAPER, IT'S HIS "ABILITY TO FIND HIS WAY TO THE NEST"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Chinese maple

t. Fat blacklivesmatter illegal mexican obese retard who shoots himself and pays $100,000,000 to the doctor as tip for his $100,000,000,000,000 bill.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>a fucking mongoloid

the wannabe-normies of /fit/ who are obsessed with social status and liquid pussy shut be put out of their misery

they'll never make it

Are you a fellow Chad?

lmfao @ permabulkers who look worse after lifting than people who've never touched a weight before

Canadian posters are so fucking awful

what gym exercise do i need to do to get that jawline, height, and hair

Not bad, 8/10.

>them
>Chad
They're literally fuccbois

my comment held no implication of bad looks
the hopelessness of their pursuits stems from the disgusting identity crowdsourcing

i won't contribute to the autism by identifying as a chandelier

you expect me to read that shit

A

post a pic, OP

FUCKING

SHALL

OW GRAVE

Cool but why did you post a picture of a dyke?

man those are some nice dick sucking lips

DA FUCk BRUH, DO U EVEN LIFT?????'???''?