/grimes general/

Discuss the nicest Canuck in the music biz, Claire Boucher (aka Grimes).

READ FIRST
genius.com/Grimes-i-dont-want-to-have-to-compromise-my-morals-in-order-to-make-a-living-annotated

-Medieval Warfare debuts on Zane Lowe later this week. Hype?
-She's only playing at festivals for the rest of her tour. Anyone catching any of these?
-Who would you like to see her collab with?

Leave your opinion on her latest album, Art Angels, with this:
>best
>runner-up
>worst
>underrated
>overrated

Try to keep it music related, and be nice to Grimes! (and each other you sadistic fucks)

>P.S.
clyp.it/iqu4qdms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6t053YUqlj8
thememefriends.bandcamp.com/album/meme-disco-is-now-a-genre-and-you-cant-do-anything-about-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you talentless waifu listening son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I love train songs. I grew up hearing them on the radio & listening to my dad & uncles playing them on harmonica during long trips or on piano, guitar or banjo at their homes or ours. I admit there are some missing from this collection -- no Orange Blossom Special or New River Train, or City of New Orleans or The L&N Don't Stop Here Anymore, but, by & large, it is an impressive collection. Ten CDs, each with 20 tracks. Each CD is in a separate cardboard slipcover with the contents of that CD listed on the back. Each list includes the name of the person or group performing, name of the song, name of the writer, & original release date of the specific recording. The 10 CDs, in their slipcases, are all in a nice box. The CDs average 50 minutes each, so it's a set you could listen to all day while you build that new deck or put together that special meal for the homecoming veteran. You might want to remember that the collection was put together by a German company, which may explain the inclusion of Mule Train (the Frankie Laine version & the Tennessee Ernie Ford version) as well as Marty Robbins' wonderful (but not train related) Big Iron. There are several songs performed by more than one artist so technically there are not 200 different songs -- but there are more than you will find in any other album. There are 2 versions of The Rock Island

Nice copypastas there, user - you make up any of that yourself or was it a straight-up copy/paste job?

I found the train songs pasta in the first Meme Friends thread from about two years ago. I think it's still good

so how do you think james became her butler? was it something transitional or did he bring her breakfast to bed after the first night they spent together?

She's probably spoiled by him.

has anyone here ever met Grimes?

yeah, her BO smelled like beef tacos

that poor girl looks petrified by the goblin that's hanging on the edge of the cage

I don't think she meets up with fans that much. Good luck though.

what would you do if claire became a scientologist?

>What does she want to do when she quits? ‘Oh, I would never retire,’ she grins, a heavy, drawn-out beat falling on the last syllable. ‘I’d rather just die than not have anything to do. But I’d like to have a big bookshelf. Comics — and all sorts.’ She sighs. ‘I just want to sit in a dark room and make beats, and people see me as this elfin princess.’

i would become a scientologist

She looks very cute and fuckable in the top picture but every other picture ugly af

>fuckable

get out of this thread with your objectification of our queen

I mean what do you expect?

All the waifufags who scream about wanting to date Claire just aren't living in realiti. All the information we have points to the fact that she is likely a nightmare to date.

>will stand you up pretty much all the time for whatever reason
>desperately craves human attention but also needs to be alone. short stretches of extreme affection seperated by long stretches of distantness and introspection
>will not value your relationship over her success. do not make her choose because you will lose that fight (ie picture plane)
>she will not take kindly to you neglecting the relationship for your own success either (ie majical cloudz)
>in fact, she expects you to actively help her success (ie james)

james threw away E V E R Y T H I N G. now he's an extension of claire and is barely his own person. yes, yes you say to yourself "I COULD DO THAT!!"

No. You have no idea just how hard that is. On top of not having his own life, James acts as an extra teamster, assistant, chef, culture summarizer and can deal with claire getting moody and withdrawing. on top of normal boyfriend duties.

yes she is fucking spoiled by him. she wont settle for anything less than someone who'd spoil her rotten, and the people who can physically and mentally do that are very fucking rare. she better not fuck up this relationship because james is probably the best boyfriend she'll ever have.

she spoke to everyone in the room except me because I was fat.

In that case she is going to have to start hiding her neck more because I can already see the wrinkles.

No one actually wants to date her, she is a one and done type girl. It is very interesting to understand how to tackle that problem though, like do you flirt with hana or do you try to make james and the lads laugh by unleashing their ultra boisterous side because the girls are clearly missing a masculine figure to look up to.

>best
Realiti
>runner-up
Belly of the Beat
>worst
Laughing and not being normal
>underrated
Pin
>overrated
Realiti

>best
World Princess pt II
>runner-up
Kill V Maim
>worst
Flesh Without Blood
>underrated
Venus Fly
>overrated
Flesh Without Blood

I'd vote realiti for the best but I don't like the album version much

>All the waifufags who scream about wanting to date Claire[...]
Beware the voices in your head, user.

I love how much you know about these people with whom you've obviously never met...

i have too much time on my hands

It felt great. My hands in Grimes's hair. Fingers knotted in the brown locks. My cock pumping her throat. Glans making a steady chucka-chucka-chucka as it ploughed her gag reflex... I was really into it when she slapped my leg once. Twice. Third time I let her pull up off my engorged and pulsing cock, long streamers of spit and pre-cum running between my glans and her lips.

She looked up at me through her long dark lashes, panting. "I...I can't breathe!" Grimes says. "Oh, mister, when I agreed to do this for you, I never thought...!"

"Shut up, bitch!" I grab her head and force her mouth onto my dick again. Her throat muscles close on me, working, slick and hot as any woman's pussy. "You want this show, you'll work for it!"

Her eyes scrunch up with discomfort and tears start from the corners, making her mascara run. She looks so pretty like that... I don't know if I'll be able to hold off cumming before she puts her tongue up my ass.

It turns into a long evening. Upshot is, she gets the show.

if she ever reads this...

delete this and never post in these threads again you sick fuck

oh, so she is like all women?

post your cutest grim

edgy

My commitment to her would be proportional to how deep she can go.

I think we can all agree that it's okay to lie to people who wear make-up.

fb dot com slash sebastiancowan911

assholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I met a girl from Canada once and she reminded me a lot of grimes

are they all like her?

What zoo is that?

The Quebecois are elitists and the Torontonians are pure feminists. They rub off on everyone else.

holy shit you sound like a fucking mental case
your obsession is sickening and I can only imagine what other fucked up shit you're into
literally kill yourself or seek help

>The Quebecois are elitists
this explains so much

>Nicest Canuck
>Not one of these boys who have been commented on by other musicians as extraordinarily polite

neil peart is a known asshole

Nardwuar best canuck

>calls him a mental case
>tells him to kill himself
?????

have you ever met him? Probably not. so shut the fuck up dickface

yeah I met him when he was pounding your dad in the ass
I was looking for the restroom and took a wrong turn

oh haha so funny. FUck off you immature little shit i swear to Gaod

Nice Meme ^:)

"If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him, 'cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work."

>ayy
You understood the reference then?

youtube.com/watch?v=6t053YUqlj8

right?

grimes should do asmr vids by scratching a mic with her anus hair and mustache

>forgotten

kek

isn't that a meme friends song

??

Yeah it's the best song off Meme Disco Is Now a Genre and Can't Do Anything About It

please explain

>Meme Disco Is Now a Genre and Can't Do Anything About It
What

I mean, i don't have all the details. I just keep reading that he's servant boy but then i read they really love each other and i get so lost. I'm sorry.

thememefriends.bandcamp.com/album/meme-disco-is-now-a-genre-and-you-cant-do-anything-about-it

One of their classic albums.

are you the faggot that use to make the teegan and sara generals?

can this thread be considered eternal yet?

Forgive me.

I don't want to die.

yeah probs

does grimes fart?

like an angel

All Rush members are nice people, but Claire is even nicer.

who are you talking about?

I don't actually know but i still talked about it

I posted one of those waifu fantasies again

she hates you, fag

Grimes farts cum bubbles out her anus and we are going to hear the samples of it in her new album... give or take some bubblegum and metal clangs.

But after all of this? I was deeply concerned for her and her, and her relationship with James. You must think i don't like James or something but i've always loved talking to him on here and saw a lot of emotional content in him, I said he seems like someone it would feel really good to be around and I say stuff like this about no'one. I really need him to forgive me the most. I really thought he might not be happy so much in the relationship and just sticks around for her. I know their relationship is their life. I deeply adore it. Im begging you to understand how how i could go crazy like this. You know what i am deep down, how i would post these retarded ideas. How i'm a bit fucked and a bit too disassociated i care about material shit, or be effected by Claires' popularity outside our friendship. Please don't throw all of this away because i chose not to sleep. I need to make this up to you.

I hope this means anything like the shitpost i'll to regret my life with.

You know i really hate myself now more than both of you.

I had a really difficult time accepting her professional behavior. I got narcissistic over this. Just give me a hate reply.

Nice copypasta.

As eternal as the north wind. Which is to say - it comes and goes - but is always sitting there waiting to re-emerge.

how the fuck is this allowed?

Can i cut for Grimes?

she can put in a sample of herself having a giant shit and it would still be a great song and id listen to it.

Shes really bad, idgi

I mean she did make a 5/5 song but other than that

(You)

Which song of hers did you like, and why?

Oblivion. The synthesis is great, the vocal hook is great, the entire things great

That's a good starting point. You could like her entire discography, I'm not kidding. Next listen more to Genesis, which is quite similar. Then to Be a Body, Circumambient, Symphonia IX, Nightmusic and Vowels = Space and Time. Then to the rest. Just keep listening. It works everytime.

I've listened to her discography, I liked her a lot in high school. But she's really mediocre to bad. She has talent, she waste it. Oh well

In this case I'm afraid the fault is yours. Listen to something else then. You will not convince anyone that she's really mediocre to bad. Goodbye.

>She has talent, she waste it.
How do you think her talents would be better utilized?

By becoming a better mother.

hey so zane lowe (where medieval warfare should premiere) is on apple radio now? that sucks

im hoping someone on /r/grimes records it and posts it.

im dying for a new grimes track.

Has it played yet? He just played LCD Soundsystem and is playing Primal Scream right now

>the fault is yours
>she makes shit music but it's your fault for not liking
when will the madness end?

By making more songs like Oblivion and stop making throwaway pop

epic

When you stop letting other people make you mad about things.

Why does this ugly skank keep getting generals? Why is Sup Forums such shit?

>By making more songs like Oblivion and stop making throwaway pop
Fair enough.

Is Grimes underrated because of misogyny?

A1. Because the people making them obviously don't care that much about what she looks like.
A2. Because of people like you.