ITT: Albums where the first song is the pleb filter

ITT: Albums where the first song is the pleb filter

especially Untitled

Wait, does that mean it's the track that throws plebs off the album, or that it's the only track plebs like?

the track that throws plebs off the album

filters out the plebs

TMR

the whole album is a pleb filter tb.h

no

Yeezus>>>>TLOP

absolutely not

>unnnd

that's not even a word. what is this tripe?

probably my favorite noise track ever

YES

THIS

THANK YOU OP

for what

but that's the most accessible track

The most energetic song on the album?

god he looks like such a faggot

was going to post this

You better back the fuck up and prevent your past self from making that smart little remark afore' I smack some taste into you

this is the new In The Aeroplane Over the Sea, the board-wide "god-tier" album

in under 2 years sweet trip will be a meme

sweet trip is already a meme new-friend

well if that attracts more people to listen to it then I'm fine with it, that's how I discovered ITAOTS when I was a newfag

The first two, really.

yeah we saw it already

came here to post this

It became a meme when Sweet Trip became Sweet Trips

Trout Mask Replica

The more accessible tracks come later in the album, Frownland just hits you in the face with the good stuff right of the bat

everyone is still sucking its cock though, once its a fully embraced meme the contrarians and shit posters will emerge

these are the most extreme examples I heard yet

They already have. Have you ever been in a V:D:C thread? "Stop viraling this shitty album" gets posted immediately 9/10 times

It kinda sucks, I legitimately find the album distasteful but if I were to argue at all I'd be seen as baiting or contrarian.

its been a commonly posted album on Sup Forums for years

how the fuck can anyone say people are viraling it sweet trip isn't even together anymore

is this neo-Sup Forums??? what have i missed????

what do you not like about it?

Anyone who has listened to it after the initial "holy fucking shit dude" should notice it has glaring flaws. It's just that most people who start V:D:C threads just finished listening to it and want more. Threads stagnate immediately because there is literally nothing else like it and you get shitposters who are tired of seeing the album on the front page. It's sad really. I like the album a lot but it pains me to see discussion go to shit like it does.

guess I haven't been seeing them, mostly just seen it topping charts and being the ultimate "feels" album or something

yeah, it's the harsh reality of anything popular on this board. basically post ironic anti humor killed an entire generation of potentially genuine discussion across an innovative anonymous platform, may the meme be with you, amen

stupid memes

It's the fact that IDM and shoegaze don't really mix well. They had 70 minutes to integrate them together into a cohesive sound but ended up with songs that are either straight IDM or straight shoegaze or transition between the two halfway through. The quiet IDM sections seem like they meander for the sake of meanderings. They do shoegaze very well and so I'm glad they stuck with it in YWNKW

I do agree, but only partially. I think it's the best attempt at combining these two genres and created an unique sound, but yeah it does have flaws.

what album is dis

Like I said earlier (in I'm not the guy you originally responded to) I do like the album and think that it was a valiant effort and I really hope that someone figures out how to make it work in the future (like that'll ever happen).

Title track or Cygnus?

Crystallize by Tokyo Shoegazer. Not a good example IMO. Also just do a reverse image search by clicking on the arrow beside the post.

"mother earth is pregnant for the third time.."

courtesy filter for visually disabled plebs. track continues with 10 mins of minimalist guitar solo to prepare.

came here to post this

I hate the first song but love the rest of the album.. Come at me OP

most plebs I know listen to that song and then turn it off

Probably the most accessible track

These

this first came to mind

Most plebs I cone across only know of them for maggot brain and tear the roof of the sucker.

but that album is all pleb filter

What about albums where the first song is pleb bait?

Granted this whole album isn't pleb friendly

>it's just a guy talking
>18 more minutes of this? jesus christ

>77

that whole album is pleb filter
Boris is one big pleb filter desu famalan

>99

Nothing says pleb filter like one minute of a loud droning sound and then another minute of spastic jazz.

How do you do that

pfffft the first track is not even that abrasive you pussy.

*glass breaks*

lol i like the transitions

magic

literally the exact opposite of a pleb filter

Idk why
But untitled is my favorite song of the album, and I don't really like much of the other songs
So dramatic and emotional, and they way it is mixed makes it stand out from the rest of the album

this. 1000 times this.

>tfw still never listened to their debut
Love ITAOTS though. Guess I'm a pleb.

genuinely good album. first track doesn't fit the rest of the album in terms of quality though.

I'll listen to it in a few minutes. I'm trying to work my way through AnCo's discography slowly. Not even new here, just never bothered to try out a lot of Sup Forumscore. I'm about to finish Strawberry Jam.

i thought this because i took pleb filter to mean the one song the plebs clutch onto and regard as the best even though it isn't

Shame, Hit It and Quit It is a top song

Damn...

beautiful

No?

a song about child molestation is the best way to start it off