How can a person make basically the same song all over again but changing the lyrics for a bunch of years and still...

How can a person make basically the same song all over again but changing the lyrics for a bunch of years and still having tons of fans and money?

Know a famous person who put a shotgun in their mouth and mooch of off their suicide for the rest of your career.

Because lyrics are the most important part in music.

Dave Killed Cobain.

Courtney*

dave and krist*

Kurt*

label*

so easy, huh? and yet a lot of people trying to make money the same way fail

>Nickelback
>Linkin Park

it's just a safe choice for consumers, same reason people shop major outlet stores and watch blockbusters movies. Why should the consumer be challenged? It's their choice, ultimately.

To be fair, it more like he releases an album where it one song played in a different key with different lyrics

Most people don't have a much more talented friend that became an icon and then killed himself.

this

>kurt cobain
>more talented than dave grohl

FUCKING TOP KEK

You don't know shit about anything if you honestly belive that.

Never heard of AC/DC?

frog dumbposter

Foo Fighters are really bad dude.

I saw them live last year. They are alright and Dave seems like a nice guy, but after an hour I couldn't wait until the gig was over. Each song starts sounding the same after about half an hour. The concert went for 3 hours -.-

Nirvana is infinitely better than foo fighters and Kurt wrote all their songs

Dave wrote some

basicaly A, D and some open chords

marigold and .... marigold too

indoctrinated Sup Forumstants will deny this.

I don't think its lyrics, its the vocal melody that makes a song. I remember Noel Gallagher and Kurt Cobain saying the lyrics they wrote generally were meaningless but people interpreted them into whatever they wanted to believe

this

vocal melodies and good voice are key to being successful

what about chopin and django reinhardt?

Because you're over generalizing

Steve Albini*

other one mtv whore, even worse than nirvana

Bush Did Kurt Cobain