Sup Forums talks about music

>Sup Forums talks about music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exAyw9p9NSY
youtube.com/watch?v=fJdA7dwx6-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is bad enough but music discussion on any other board is insufferable.

true

I think it's kinda weird how that is
Music is the most accessible form of art, yet people can usually discuss film or literature leagues ahead of music

For whatever reason, dorks have a propensity against listening to new music. There's a reason people mock Sup Forums for being the most normie board.

Having a surface level interest (like just listening to the radio) is maybe more accessible but going anywhere past that I think music is less accessible than movies. And it depends on what you mean by literature. I doubt most people could discuss even high school level reading to any degree let alone anything past that.

Tf? Nigga this is Sup Forums. The most normie board here is Sup Forums. And even theyre losers

no

Absolutely not

P obviously the most normie board is /fit/

Sup Forums is nothing but raging incel shut-ins who go batshit about video games. In what universe would that be "normie?"

its probably due to the fact that music is the most accesible

its very easy to never scratch the surface of music and stay within the confines of four on the floor pop music. atleast with books/movies you might accidentally read/watch something innovative.

my experience with people who never stray past pop music is when they hear something even slightly abrasive, they just completely turn off and disregard it

in the real world i've met more people who discuss books than music, and i'm talking fucking normies.

In highschool you typically do read two or three classics and get recommended more by the teacher. And people often will read past that in their life.
Most people know Hemingway and have read some of his work along with Faulkner, Steinbeck, Orwell, and many other greats.
But for music people seem so scared to experiment. Most people only listen to pop and two other genres of their choosing. Even those are often related to what their friends listen to, or what they grew up with at home
People are so scared to be outside of their comfort zone with music but really aren't with literature, film, or even something such as food or sex.
It's so hard to get friends to listen to something new, even if it is easy listening or entry level stuff

Face it, we are autistic.

i think a lot of them see how music taste is used as a fashion statement, especially in high schools where most Sup Forumsros are, and dismiss all of it as shallow because of that im projecting

>pretending to be some sekrit club man as he posts black twitter slang

Now replace "videogames" with "music" and that's Sup Forums

I see no problem with this screenshot?

That's an obvious bait post you dumb cunt.

>incel
I've seen this word so much in the past two days. Is this the new retarded man child word replacing cuck or chad?

Sup Forums has better taste in rap and hip-hop than Sup Forums
Sup Forums has better taste in rock and pop than Sup Forums
Not sure about other boards but wouldn't be surprised if it's the same deal

Do /trv/ and Sup Forums ever talk about traditional folk music or regional music from their own countries?

I know Sup Forums doesn't.

used to regularly browse Sup Forums here
No.

>Sup Forums has better taste in rap and hip-hop than Sup Forums
only because i post there
>Sup Forums has better taste in rock and pop than Sup Forums
only because i post there

>tfw Sup Forums and hip hop fanatic
Feels good man. Listening to pic related right now.

/x/ actually has good taste

>my experience with people who never stray past pop music is when they hear something even slightly abrasive, they just completely turn off and disregard it

This. I dated a girl just like this and holy FUCK was it annoying as hell. Anything with even an odd time signature or some form of syncopation was too much for her, and she was in band her whole life so it doesn't make much sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=exAyw9p9NSY

She thought this was too "weird".

>disliking nick drake
youtube.com/watch?v=fJdA7dwx6-4

>Sup Forums

nigger*

>tf
>nigga
>normie

hello summer

That chick just sounds stupid. This is hardly weird. I mean it's alternative music, but it's not had to get into. Thanks though, I enjoy this and I've never heard of it.