What the fuck? I've heard all of AnCo's other stuff and like it but this is unbearable

What the fuck? I've heard all of AnCo's other stuff and like it but this is unbearable

>pleb filtered

Assuming this isn't a troll, try it again in a year or two.

the first two songs are some of ancos best. spirit theyve vanished is probably my favorite

literally their best album

skip the 1st, 3rd, and 6th songs then go back to them once you realize how good the others are.. Some of my favorite songs ever are on this album.

>heard all of AnCo's other stuff
>Danse Manatee

Hmmmm

OP here. Ok, truth be told, Strawberry Jam, MPP, and Painting With

fuck you OP

Their early albums are closer to STGSTV than any of those. They have a large and relatively varied discography :P Try Here Comes the Indian, you might find it a bit more accesible.

Listen to it at a lower volume or without headphones.

>"I've heard all of AnCo's other stuff"
>has only actually listened to three albums
kekerino

In all seriousness, you'll probably eventually learn to enjoy this album. It's pretty similar to Strawberry Jam, except it's less poppy and has more noise experimentation. I had the same reaction upon my first listen. If you need to, skip the first track, most of the other tracks are less abrasive.

>i didnt get past the first track
>this album is shit!

sung tongs

I listened to, or rather endured, the entire album fuck off

>mfw this was the first AnCo album that i head in its entirity
>mfw it became one of my favorites albums ever in the first listen

Whether or not you have actually listened to it or liked it the shit sippers here will tell you you're wrong if you don't like it. Not sure what you expected. But you're wrong

>no feels
the fuck out of here

>when the zippers start up at the end of penny dreadfuls

>le feelsy indie rock album
don't waste your time with it OP

all AnCo is unbearable "neo-psyche" memery.

Don't listen to this guy OP he has no idea what he's saying

You hated this, but you liked Danse Manatee?
Why make a troll thread if you don't even know what you're talking about?