What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

plumbing

beautiful people

rightful claim

A country which has been the punching bag of the east and west. Probably the biggest victim of WWII and still feeling the communism hangover.

Wendish, not Slavic.

Poland

"Is that Poland or Indonesia?!"

same

people who yell at me in CS:GO𛲠

pshe pshe

Investment in eastern Poland

fpbp

A chicken

pls fix your coat of arms and flag

git gud

big polish sausage

shithole

Based Joko

kurwa

Beautiful country sadly cursed by being bordered by the worst neighbors on the planet.

this...

Polish sausage and Pirogis

Low class

Beautiful country, wonderful people, amazing food, fantastic scenery, incredible architecture and a really cool location in the south of France

Over the centuries, countless of us have laid down our lives and/or had our country reduced to ruins to save Europe from Mongols, Mudslimes, fascism, and communism.

>in the south of France

I am sorry for my country being a bad neighnour

First thing that comes to my mind is something of a bigger brother, except without a blood relation. A strong neighbouring country which looks after its interests first, and everything else later (which might be bad for my country in worse/war times, but useful in peace). I respect Poland. I only wish we could have better relations.

The south of France is actually north Algeria, but I'll leave that go.

fuck you potato nigger

Ach jo

Poland.

Fuck you, faggot.

Seriously, this moronic, self-loathing "Poland: Christ of Europe" attitude is what's killing us as a nation.

faggot

ungratefull cunt

Lithuanians are a bunch of dumb rednecks who wewuz about being co-rulers of P-L Commonwealth when they were really just supply of bodies for the army.

Doubles confirm

I only wanted good
time to leave thread

:^(

Poland

I thought that was a good joke. Never mind

Snake language

Great post

Will you cry, faggot? :(((

Pshe

Let's you and me discuss why my country is a fucking shitpile. I think you may be at least a _slight_ bit responsible for that...

Not that I'm accusing you or anything.

The fact that Polan cannot into space :)

Generally nice, hard-working folk.

poverty, slav(e)s, minir*ssians.

the kind of country you'd love to genocide, Hitler was stupid as fuck for not finishing the job.

Future greatest nation in Europe.
One of the few remaining nation states in 2035.

A plumber

That mustached polish guy and a picture of 2003 Lódz.

I used to work in a DIY shop when I was in high school so I had regular contact with a bunch of them. The ones I met in real life have all been cool and friendly, but their posters are among the worst.

did not mean to reply xD

Good ally.