Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Angels#Critical_reception
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visions_(Grimes_album)#Critical_reception
youtube.com/watch?v=UUe9rnucPoU
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DJ Aaron Ellis

Someone needs to kill Aaron already

>it's acceptable to listen to death grips even after middle school or if your parents are not getting a divorce

Forgot one

>Grimes threads

>Money is the best song on DSoTM

fucking die

her lips look so soft. brandon's so lucky

she's mine. brandon finally accepted his inner tranny

oh i forgot

>brandon is not a child molester and is kewl

when will this meme die

>Brandon diddling people who attend his karate class

stop this meme brandon

> child molester
He's not. If there's anyone I hate on this forum it's Montie. The guy's a total try hard.
>kewl
Have never seen anyone call Brandon cool.

>wake up
>see this
what do?

>brandon
>kewl

Thanks for destroying my sides

kiss of course
anything else is t-too lewd

>Dude Tame Impala is actually not bad if you smoke a lot of weed
>What do you mean I should grow out of Gorillaz? It's a great band!

>Why don't you like Pop user, do you hate fun?

shut up dude

get cancer friend

where would you kiss
remember you can pick more than one place if you're quick enough

what was she looking at?

i'd kiss her on her shithole aka the anus

in her two sets of lips
i'm fast enough

>kpopshitter
you're not brandon

>Arctic Monkeys is bad because people on Tumblr like Do I Wanna Know?

brandon has nothing to do w kpop bro

what's up? im bored 2n

oof meant aaron

nothing much, i have some insomnia so came to this shithole
got any shows or movies to watch?

oh im aaron

nah not really don't really watch anything these days

what do you do with your life then

>Remain in Light is a good album user, you just hate fun!

work, preach the good news of God's kingdom sir and hang out with friends

and make music sometimes

god teaches to be kind, and you almost led microbenis guy to kill himself
no bueno

>everyone should listen to pop from time to time
>metal is not edgy shit

zachery can handle the bantz

w-who's better Aaron? Montie or Brandon?

MCR was great until after The Black Parade
FOB was great until after Folie a Deux
PATD was great until after Pretty Odd

If you think otherwise you just don't like pop oriented rock/punk or didn't actually listen to the records.

Its especially interesting relistening to some early FOB and realizing just how many songs were about dark shit like drug addiction and suicidal friends

This board is 18+

Yet most posters were still in middle school when Sugar We're Going Down got regular airplay

>Marina and the Diamonds is still hot and still makes good music

Absolutely disgusting.

Marinara and Lana Del Rey never made good music. Lady Gaga has a better discography than they do.

Lady Gaga herself is just a shitty copy of Madonna and Ace of Base.

You were probably the guy who wore Tripp pants and listened to Dragonforce and Amon Amarth in high school. You're probably now the guy who posts scotch threads on /ck/ to feel euphoric.

That's fair. Her first album had some banger instrumentals though.

>buthurt MCR fan being butthurt

Color me surprised.

I may have gave up the shitty poetry but the emo never left my heart, user ;_;

Seriously though, I Brought You My Bullets was a pretty blistering album for a young teenager who hadn't discovered proper skramz yet

That's okay baby, I'm just giving you shit cause I'm sleepy. I still listen to some Green Day to reminisce for what it's worth.

I really wish all of these bands wouldn't become corpse parodies of themselves just to keep raking in a tiny bit of dosh every once in a while.

I get that its all they know how to do in life, but its so disrespectful to the fans who supported them in the beginning.

Grimes is great for real. Your point is invalid.

>Grimes is great

this needs to die also, + grimesfags too i guess

>this needs to die also
Take a look here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Angels#Critical_reception

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visions_(Grimes_album)#Critical_reception

Add also my opinion and other artists' opinions about her. Now, where's your evidence that Grimes isn't great, except your opinion?

>+ grimesfags too i guess
>wishing death upon people
You must be a shit person, don't you?

>assblasted grimesfag

say it aint so!

i can't believe they're actually dating now

>critics opinions matter

gee I wonder who this is posting without his trip again

Reminder that Blurryface also had positive critical reseption, therefore your point is invalid

>implying I'm assblasted because I called you out on your own bullshit
Where are your arguments, twat?

Yes, they do. Almost all your music taste was shaped by these critics. They made the legendary albums, legendary. They could make or break a band. P4K basically made the Arcade Fire's career with their Funeral review. I'm not even talking about P4k drones...

They're not always right, but they're influential.

I used to like Grimes but your retarded waifuism expressed in /Grimes general/daily/etc. threads is slowly turning me against her.

So what? If it had positive critical reception it doesn't mean you're supposed to like it. Music taste is subjective.

Same thing about Grimes. Even if her work is acclaimed, it doesn't mean you're supposed to like it. But don't call it bad because you don't get it.

the only legend grimes will have is 'the legend of the goblin faced tumblrite with the mustache', not her shitty ass albums though

My music taste isn't shaped by critics, retard. My taste is shaped by what I like and what I don't

Stupid Pitchfork shill

>not separating the artist from fanbase
You're a dumbass for being so naive and easily influenced.

>your retarded waifuism
Wait a minute, if I like a female artist's music and post about her, I'm a waifufag? I'm afraid that you're a complete retard. Never go full retard.

>My music taste isn't shaped by critics, retard. My taste is shaped by what I like and what I don't
It's shaped by critics, autist. I bet that all your albums from your library were approved by critics. I dare you to post your library (screenshots).

>grimesfags getting BTFO this hard

Imbecile, the second post from your list is mine (a Grimes fan). LMAO.

Keep lying yourself. Your hate is showing, cunt.

Just fuck off grimesfag

Random shot from my phone

Ignore Joy Divison, that's a relisten for an album I haven't heard in fucking ages

shitlord don't post the word cunt, your ebin faerie princess grimes could see it and it would trigger her to walk off stage in the middle of a show again

>because you don't get it.
It's trash, there's nothing to get. Honestly, as bad as 21 pilots is, at least it keeps my attention, something that very few Grimes tracks fave been able to do. I'm sorry I """don't get it""" because it's """too artistic and different""" and not because it's trash.

And if music taste is subjective, why are you even bothering to argue about it?

>pokemon is for kids
if you actually ever did grow up you wouldnt be so insecure about having fun with social GPS based games

>using reddit tier memes

Embarrassing.

I still like her music but I cannot stomach her as a person anymore due to these stupid threads. I really think /celeb/ board should be created for the waifufags(Grimes, KPOP, Charli, Taylor etc). BTW. Grimes is the ugliest of them all.

her yummy thighs have been filling up
praise the lord

ALL of these artists were acclaimed by critics. This is the irony of the elitists: they think they're special for liking some great artists discovered by them, but actually listening to critics approved artists. You listen to music approved by someone else.

An interesting question: how did you find about these artists? Not from various lists posted by someone else that assmebled them based on critical acclaim?

>having a problem with reddit
Pleb.

>I still like her music but I cannot stomach her as a person anymore due to these stupid threads. I really think /celeb/ board should be created for the waifufags(Grimes, KPOP, Charli, Taylor etc).
You're stupid as fuck. Do you know why? Because you visit these threads despite knowing what they're about. You can't stomach her as a person anymore based on shit posted by anons on a Chinese image board. How it's called a person that does a stupid shit repeatedly knowing the consequences?

>BTW. Grimes is the ugliest of them all.
You're not a real fan then.

Jesus fucking christ this thread is embarassing

That happens when Grimes fans get involved with anything.

>Weezer is good
>Blur is good
>Gorillaz is good

blurryface is good though

>blurryface is good though

this meme needs to end, that or summer

Nah, people are talking about mcr and shit in here. This is a new level of embarassing

>having a problem with Grimes fans
Don't you have anything better to do?

Katy Perry has pretty good critical reception section on Wikipedia too. It doesn't mean shit. Most critics have shit for taste. Grimes just makes muddy dream-pop. She became the meme that she is because of lonely virgins on Sup Forums thinking that she'll fuck them since she's ugly too.

>cant even reply to me properly
return to reddit friend.

Why are Grimes fags so defensive of their troll queen?

>rap isn't shit
this is the more important meme that needs to end
rap is the best novelty genre of them all, it has no other redeeming qualities. The lyrics are always awful, and since rap is all about lyrics, rap is fucked. It's filled with so much fucking wank and self-importance, and I've never met someone who listens to rap and isn't self-indulgent and at least moderately narcissistic. The biggest praise I hear of rap is its political power, but even that is garbage, comparable to mainstream video games that get massive praise for dealing with some important topic in the most infantile way possible.
No god-tier production can save rap, because rap is plastered on top of whatever is playing in the background and fucking ruins it. Kanye West is a prime example of this.

I only listen to rap when I want to laugh. DMX is the best rapper

I was speaking for the board but here's your (You) fuckhead, now back to Sup Forumseddit

>mad at memes

>Katy Perry has pretty good critical reception section on Wikipedia too.
Pretty good =/= critical acclaim. And Katy Perry isn't half bad. She's actually entertaining and has a pleasant voice. I like few songs of hers.

>Grimes just makes muddy dream-pop.
Is this song muddy dream-pop? youtube.com/watch?v=UUe9rnucPoU

Or this? youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w

>She became the meme that she is because of lonely virgins on Sup Forums thinking that she'll fuck them since she's ugly too.
Bullshit. If she would be like a model you would say the fans only listen to her because she's beautiful. Your argument has zero value and it could be twisted to fit your interest.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UUe9rnucPoU
kek, is this what you dumbasses have been shitting up this board for? friggin embarrassing m8

I want the "calling everything a meme because I have a very limited vocabulary" "meme" to end.

I want the "I want the "calling everything a meme because I have a very limited vocabulary" "meme" to end." "meme" to end

Both of these sound like garbage, the first like some over-produced Nicky Minaj track and the second like any average EDM track with J-pop vocals on top.

>Pretty good =/= critical acclaim
Okay, she gets plenty of critical acclaim if you want to get autistic about the phrasing. You know who else gets plenty of critical acclaim? Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Drake, the list goes one. They're all fucking terrible. Critical acclaim means fucking nothing. If I say something is shit and you're dead-set on proving me wrong (something which I would argue is impossible), use your own argument and not a link to fucking Wikipedia. I don't give a fuck what Rolling Stones had to say about Grimes.