Hey Sup Forums I'm a pizza delivery expert, give me some music to listen to while I'm out on my deliveries

Hey Sup Forums I'm a pizza delivery expert, give me some music to listen to while I'm out on my deliveries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-c_GX2CYkcQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Av_0A1UniGA
youtube.com/watch?v=BN00j68-RUY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOYTfpHl0JA
youtube.com/watch?v=YtCvz6-7D7g
youtube.com/watch?v=fZCYxZp9lUU
youtube.com/watch?v=fK5CLplRIno
youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=-c_GX2CYkcQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Av_0A1UniGA

an expert would already have the perfect music

now bring me my pizza bitch

no trend
wanna come in?
brrrrrr
i should close the door
the breeze is just rippling up my negligee

OP here all posts are going into a custom Sup Forums playlist that am going to be blasting at max volume. Choose wisely

youtube.com/watch?v=BN00j68-RUY

is that my pizza?

Yes, now wheres my tip?

If you don't listen to this and ONLY this while delivering, you are a poor delivery man and I wish you never deliver me pizza because it will most likely be cold as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOYTfpHl0JA

test

can't believe no one posted this yet

youtube.com/watch?v=YtCvz6-7D7g

The Pizza Underground

youtube.com/watch?v=fZCYxZp9lUU

Im waiting for my (Pizza) man

I only listen to Sufjan Stevens while waiting for my 'go 'za to be delivered to me

here

>no one linking this

come one people youtube.com/watch?v=fK5CLplRIno

Kek

the pizza stays warm in the hotbag. I can wistfully cruise the long way to your house smoking a bowl missing every turn and hitting every red light and you won't know the difference

HEY TUCKER THIS IS YOUR BOSS CALLING I'VE BEEN RECEIVING COMPLAINTS THAT SOME JACKASS IS BLASTING HOBOCORE MUSIC IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD I KNOW ITS YOU TUCKER STOP THAT SHIT AND DELIVER THE FUCKING PIZZA QUIETLY OR I'M CUTTING YOUR PAY YOU FLUBBERFUCK!

I actually deliver pizza and I bring about 4-8 CDs from my collection every shift to listen to

ALSO MY CAPTCHA WAS PIZZA RELATED

>delivering pizza to Sup Forumstards
no wonder he´s flipping the finger. i hope he spitted on it too nobody in this board deserves anything

See, told you icke was dyke.

Pizza de hut here... This man is not on elpayroll.

youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y

the only correct answer

this

this

this

This could make a killer sample

God this game was fucking brilliant

Spider-man had so many ace games. When I was a kid I played every one I could get my hands on.