Why are Israel and Taiwan so strong?

Why are Israel and Taiwan so strong?

Should NATO members who don't keep an proper army(in accordance to their country size that is) be kicked out?

Russia: Asia

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaax

Well it wasn't decided by me but geographically speaking they're got much more land in Asia than Europe.

Portugese army.

because otherwise they can't exist

Just like Poland.

Polish army.

German army.

Belgian army.

Taiwan is the rest of the former government from china, after they lost the civilwar they fled to their little Island Taiwan.

Thing is they still hold a great grudge towards each other. China and Taiwan. China being China has naturally a huge military and Taiwan still feels threatened thus such a military for Taiwan.

Israel on the other hand is in itself a rather "hostile" place for Jews to create their own state.

You got muslims in Israel that threaten Israelites and they are only sharing borders with enemies that don't exactly like Israel either and even tried to destroy them multiple times.

Thus Israel needs a strong military or it probably won't survive long.

Russian army.

But more then 50% population live in Europe

I heard they're on good tearms with China nowdays though due to their last president.

Still most of the country is in Asia. But I guess yeah if the criteria is the place where most of the population lives.

>Taiwan
>being cucked by PRC
>so strong

American army.

British army.

Scnadinavian armies(all of them).

Finnish special forces

Love the boots. I wish I had those, theyre super hard to buy here.

Whew. South American countries sure are weak.