Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LxoPO14_qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1pU5tnbWSBg
youtube.com/watch?v=EVOSPb9B1SU
youtube.com/watch?v=AbiCIwAAIP4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4BeJddHj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Houses of the Holy

Did that old man let you on his back OP or did you just climb up there?

Loveless

Children of God

Clever

Guitar tone isn't really good on a couple of tracks tbqh. The live guitar tone of songs like Black Dog and Rock and Roll blows the studio tone out of the water

Volume 4

objectively their best

huh? I've only heard the Black Dog on Song Remains the Same, but I remember the tone being weak as fuck. The overdubbing on the studio version is unique and cool as hell.

Daydream Nation by Sonic Youth

Haha

Led Zeppelin II

that was easy

Tons of album.
OK Computer, and most other critically acclaimed rawk albums.
Led Zep IV is dadrock trash

How was that pizza Montie?

what does dadrock mean?

I guess I just prefer the heavier live sound. The bass is great live too. Check out the 1971/1972 performances.

fef

Rock for the normies of the past

Cheap Trick - Cheap Trick

I've literally never heard a led Zeppelin song in my life

Weak ass riffs that metal music made obsolete. While the "muh feelsy Blues/folk" was done far better than the blues and folk guys that preceded them.

Zeppelin is right up there with Sabbath in terms of great heavy metal riffs. You must listen to really shitty metal.

Can't think of a single classic rock album I like.

kuckin fek

good one

you must have a very sad life

So do you want me to post the self titled album for being a better blues band that literally invented metal, paranoid for being where they hit their stride with singles and good solos, or this album which is above led zeppelin I'm pretty sure in /mu's top 100 and fucking invented stoner metal and sludge and is a 10 out of 10 with good acoustic and mellow songs as well.

ive tried but the classic rock riffs and melodies are so uninteresting to me

>Zeppelin
>Sabbath
>Best riffs
Spoken like a true pleb who can only handle a few quite simple riffs per song. No, I listen to metal that takes full advantage of the riff/hook form of songwriting to have a good variety in each track with far more rhythm, technicality, and intensity on display than anything Zeppelin has ever done their entire life.

nice.

Also Physical Graffiti and Houses of the Holy are far superior to IV, and Led Zeppelin's other albums.

II = Physical Graffiti > IV >III > Houses of the Holy = Presence > In through the Out Door > I > Coda

idgi

overrated

Why is nothing considered just rock music anymore? I was browsing by genre the other day and noticed that every single artist I had tagged as rock released their debut album in the 60s or 70s. Everything from the 80s onward becomes "Alternative Rock".

Is it just marketing? I don't know what makes The Black Keys more "alternative" than The Velvet Underground or The Doors.

wew lad

you listen to tech death don't you

doors were psychadelic and blues rather than "rock" desu

>better blues band
not at all, Page is a better blues guitarist than Iommi
>literally invented metal
not without the help of Zep, Cream, Hendrix, Jeff Beck, et al
>invented stoner metal
this is just redundant, since stoner metal originated as Sabbath worship. You can't list "heavy metal" and "the type of heavy metal Black Sabbath played" as two separate genres they "invented"
>and sludge
Amazing that Sabbath somehow developed hardcore punk influence in 1971

i don't feel the appeal of this album. do i need to listen in a certain mood?

Master of Puppets

OP here I just made this thread so Sup Forums could talk about rock
uwu

Houses of the Holy is better.

you chose to make your thread on a board where 16-year-olds are the cultural gatekeepers

youtube.com/watch?v=6LxoPO14_qQ

kek the 1st/2nd/3rd thread brought me here

good choice

>inb4 neckbeard

Great album, but this one is better

>I listen to metal
lmao dropped desu

youtube.com/watch?v=1pU5tnbWSBg

bundle of sticks on the old mans back in the album art cover
bundle of sticks = a faggot
op is a faggot

not bad

youtube.com/watch?v=EVOSPb9B1SU

Clever girl...

Montie can you explain why Led Zeppelin is and without using buzz words, like dadrock?

It's a term used by pretentious hipsters, to dismiss any classic rock, because they hate it for some reason.

I think they'll all have addy issues, I know Montie does.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbiCIwAAIP4

Ok computer is dadrock

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4BeJddHj4

I've been listening to Physical Graffiti since I bought it last week, but I don't see why it's better than IV. could you ex-plane pls

it's not. Any choice of favorite Zep past the first four records is contrarian bullshit

TVU&N
White Light/White Heat
Fun House
The list goes on.

Zep isn't that good desu

houses of the holy is better than all 4 though

how is one so far down on your list?

Physical Graffiti > IV = I > Houses > II > ITTOD > Presence > Coda

fixed that for you

Nah, tech death for the most of it is wanky widdly woo garbage, very much limiting the intensity I was talking about.

the first song might be their best, but Dyer Maker and The Crunge make it almost impossible for me to listen to the whole thing

>rock

In general? Felona e Sorona.
Just among classic rock? Quadrophenia.

Ayyy

Overrated af