Slovenia

After WW2 the partisans decided to do their best imitation of genocide on their OWN people and now the current government decides to just rebury everyone without even trying to identify the remains ... how very nice.
My new bumpersticker
"My grandfather survived Dachau ...
to be killed by UDBA. "

Other urls found in this thread:

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2016&mm=10&dd=25&nav_id=99496
youtu.be/AtM_WkVvX_4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_graves_in_Slovenia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Kolšek
znaci.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States#Plutonium_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petar_Brzica
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boo hoo

>Balkan like to genocide each others on a regular basis

in other news, fire burns and water is wet

Nazi supporters deserved to be genocided.

Bleiburg was a humantarian effort.

UDBA did nothing wrong.

Oh please, you did the exact same thing with nazi supporters after WW II.

Nazi "supporters" did not end up in Dachau to be then killed by UDBA.

More slovenes were killed by their own government in 45 and 46 than by the Nazis during the years of WW2.

UDBA did nothing wrong.

They deserved to die for collaborating with the enemy.

>deserved to be genocided.
How appropriate for a Serb, hopefully your mentality is next on the genocide list.

>Support the enemy
>Be surprised their enemies kill you

Funny guy.

I wouldn't go around saying this stuff, UDBA is still operational.

Usually when we condemn someone to die, we have this thing called a "trial". We dont just take people and shoot them and then hide the truth, because if they did collaborate, then they probably should die. But that is not how it was done. These government goons just acted as barbarian as the invaders.

Completely false.

Germans were exterminated like rats, without a trial or anything

Unless you were a captured senior commander!

Both Germans and whoever fought for them.

By all sides.

France did it.
Britain did it.
Soviet Union did it.
Yugoslavia did it.
Italy did it.

No trials for most, fast and made up for others.

Learn history.

The war was over. I expected better from my countrymen.

You can't stop people from taking revenge.

French killed their own women because they slept with the German soldiers.

Everybody wanted to get back at hans and their supporters at any way.

They suffered through a lot and they wanted them to suffer.

It's simply human nature.

Everybody did it, but since they're the victors, it wasn't a crime.

Hence UDBA did nothing wrong.

Yes , obviously, 594 gravesites with over 100,000 bodies, no wonder they consider serbs subhuman.

>Hence UDBA did nothing wrong.
How wrong can you be, really?! If it wasnt a crime then dont hide your activities behind secrecy, then bring people to trial to show the world, but dont hide behind the shadows like dogs.

Sorry to burst your bubble senpai

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2016&mm=10&dd=25&nav_id=99496

We're fine with Slovenia, always have been.

Nobody cares about those dead, because everybody knows nazi supporters deserved it.
Besides, they were mostly Croats dead there, not slovenes.

There were plenty of 'trials' for anybody who was higher up.

Just like in any other country.

They were all sentenced to death by a firing squad.

Also people died while marching to the trial, what can you do.

UDBA did nothing wrong.

Most of those are from during the war, after the war there was a purge so you get a unified nation, how do you not get that? Any trial would be a mock trial. And no the communists didn't kill more people than the Germans. And nowadays noone gives a shit and do you know why? Because the people that would care are in the ground either from age or in one of those graves. What the fuck else would you do, those people sold out the nation, it doesn't matter that they didn't agree with communism. They were all like "Hello massa Jerman, I'm not one of those subhumans hohohohho" and in the end they chose the wrong side

I tend to agree with you. With our own collaborators, quite some of them survived because they were just given a jail sentence, and they spent the next half century whining about their treatment during the repression and demanding amnesty. They also call themselves "fighters against communism" instead of collabo's. But I do agree that often it was collaborating priests who put the idea into the minds of peasant sons. Still maybe that is the reason why some got jailed instead of shot, so don't come whining about amnesty afterwards, instead be thankful and shut up.

>nazi supporters

we were all in the resistance, what do you mean? :^)

youtu.be/AtM_WkVvX_4

;)

Deserved.

Czechs made all germans in town run into football arena then they shot them all, children women old young doesnt matter

>Most of those are from during the war
Thats bullshit ... the partisans didnt control those territories during the war, those grave appeared after the war. This is exactly why Slovenia has a "Komisija za reševanje vprašanj prikritih grobišč". Further, the commisiion found that "According to the “Crimes Committed by Totalitarian Regimes," the killings were carried out by the Yugoslav Partisan Army in 1945 and 1946." As far as "after the war there was a purge so you get a unified nation", so we had a bunch of serb communists purging slovenia, how do you think that might turn out? This issue only hits deeply because my grandfather was released from Dachau and then Buchenwald during 1945, after the war he returned to Maribor where he was picked up by UDBA. For being a music teacher. I just wonder how many other "mistakes" were done for "Unity". At least with a sham trial there are charges and dispostion and execution and the body returned to family for burial. But the secrecy means they knew they were just killing for killing sake, not any Unity.

Keep hating Serb, eventually your hatred will be buried in your grave, at least you will get a headstone.

My grandfathers greatest crime was being in the Kraljevska Mornarica before the war.

>Link an article saying we always had good relations with Slovenia

>keep hating

Sure senpai.

Keep making stuff up.
In one post he's a music teacher in another royal navy.

Yeah, actually, in the royal navy he was the band leader during 1930's.
Links an article to Slovenia having good relations with Serbia, especially after the war to separate Yugoslavia. You are really funny.

What war ? We were never at war with Slovenia.

Serbia voted against intervening in Slovenia.

You don't know shit about our history.

You're just baby of a nazi supporter who's been fed lies all his life.

At least slovenia returned your 44 bodies

>our

You do realise that YPA consisted of all the citizens of Yugoslavia.

There were slovenian bodies, muslim, macedonian, croatian.

Hell there was a Slovene general in YPA who after that requested to lead the intervention in Slovenia.

Serbia voted against it.

There was never a war with Slovenia, except when they fired at their own army.

They deserved it, they were nazi collaborators. No one in that pit was in a concetration camp, they rather helped Germans deport other Slovenes to the camps. Fuck them and fuck you.

A lot of the grave sites are from during the war. Other after the wars are not only Slovenes. They are Croatians, Germans, Hungarians, Slovene Homeguard and Slovene civilians. They were killed by Slovenes. Don't know about the Croatians, but the purge was conducted by Slovenes, not by the Serbian boogeyman. Also tito was half croat half Slovene who lived in Serbia. Attached is a pic of the number of victims. And here's a wiki article about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_graves_in_Slovenia

That one british soldier :D

>There was never a war with Slovenia
This, contrary to popular belief, Slovenes never fought a war against Croatins or Serbians (Well, except in ww1 as a part of A-H, but that does not count since we were forced to do it). Slovenes always lived in peace with their balkan neighbours. Italians, Germans and other Western scum however did the most damage to our nation and are truly our enemies.

How sweet, whos been fed lies, hahaha.
Slovenia announced independence from yugoslavia on June 25, at which point the YPA mobilized on the following days to secure border crossings and the airport at Brnik. The Slovene government warned them not to fly helicopters and aircraft over sovereign Slovenia. The YPA ignored those warnings, which resulted in 44 deaths in the YPA and 19 Slovene Territorial defence forces after 10 days.

Except the YPA had the full rights to do that.

It was acting with the approval of all other republics including the approval of some slovenes as well.

General Kolsek for example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Kolšek

You can't just declare independence and expect people to leave your country who you don't want.

Would USA be completely fine if California declared independence ?
They totally wouldn't send the army to secure strategic locations.

The people who were executed were not survivors of concentration camps. Some of those were tried in separate processes and interned in Yugoslavia's own concentration camps.

The people who were killed in 1945 were mostly Nazi auxiliary units, being of the Slovene, Croat and Ukrainian nationalities in particular.

In the end we did decide to split away peacefully.

We accepted their independence and voted against intervention in Slovenia, while some other Yugoslav republics voted for it.

>we did decide to split away peacefully
Hoe benevolent of you, and peacefully is after 63 deaths. And only after getting your tanks and aircraft shot down, very peaceful. And 4600 surrendered soldiers , very peaceful.

>Also people died while marching to the trial, what can you do.

Tell that to the 19 slovenes killed, my cousin one of them.

you do realise that 4600 surrendered soldiers were simply Slovenians who were serving their time in YPA.

YPA was a conscript based army, everybody had to attend.

The territorials first shot at YPA troops, not the other way around.

Even if you believe the fairytale, we did legally speaking had one more day to decide whether to accept or refuse their independence, they attacked a day early.

Oh of course.

One of your grandfather was a music teacher from a german camp

Other served in the Royal Navy of Yugoslavia

And now your brother died in 1991.

What do you gain by making this stuff up for real ?

Do you expect sympathy or simply trying to get us to argue with the slovenes for some nice balkan bantz ?

If you wanted that you should have invented you were a croat or bosnian.

Things with Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia were pretty peaceful.

>It's a balkanshit thread

I wish america would give every country in the Balkans a bunch of short ranged nukes and just watch what would happen

That'd be top tier reality tv

I'd rather nuke you niggers than Italians, that says a lot.

I know you mix brothers and cousins up, but try to stay on point. It is just a shame that the Slovene governments does not go after the records that Serbs are keeping in Belgrade regarding the ethnic cleansing that they tried to bury in Slovenia. I guess this is why Serbia is so afraid, with all their bones in the closets, to afraid. They just go around talking about being Balkan Brothers when all they are are modern day genocidists.

Fuck your cousin and your family, I hope you never ever visit Slovenia.

The first thing Slovenia should have done after their independence is cleansed the damn Serbs out of the country, for UNITY's sake.

Actually everybody has access to Yugoslav documents.

They were divided up between the nations.

And everybody can request documents of other nations.

The press, investigators, you name it.

There is a lot of them up on the internet

znaci.net/

Some amateurs are trying to digitalize the old archives.

There is not a single thing you've said that's true so far.

Visit all the time, thanks. Maribor mostly, but sure as hell would not drink sliv with you.

>you do realise that 4600 surrendered soldiers were simply Slovenians who were serving their time in YPA.

That is completely false and reveals your ignorance of the workings of the YPA and of the military operations conducted in 1991.

Slovenia is one of the safest places in the world, that can't be said for Brazil or USA. One is a shithole filled with mafia and drug dealers, the other is a warmongering "world police" responsible for every current major conflict.

1/5 of the recruits serving in Slovenia were of Slovenian origin.

1/5 of the troops there just happened to surrender.

Were they all Slovenian ? No. the majority however was.

YPA dropped the preference for soldiers serving outside their republic in the 80s.

I know because my family was recalled to Serbia, after serving for 5 years in Istria.

Mid 80s, nobody was encouraged to serve outside their birth republics.

So UDBA did not round up innocent slovenians and imprison them and then murder them and dump there bodies in mass graves? Where is that evidence then, where are the trial records and the lists of deceased? If everything is on the up and up, where are the records? Why have death certificates with burial place as "neznano"?

UDBA didn't even exist at the time.

OZNA did.

And literally everybody here even slovenes told you.

They were nazi supporting troops.
And the majority of them weren't Slovenians, but Croats.

And yes there are documents about it.

Same as there are documents for what Ustase did in their mass graves.

Feel free to make a request for access to slovene government.

>znaci.net/
You are truly an idiot, the only reason those documents are available is because they are from the National Archive in Washington, not from Belgrade. Skeletons in the closet, just dont let your balkan brothers know what you were really doing after the war.

That's regarding the german documents about Yugoslavia we received from Washington you dumb cunt.

It says so right in the fucking title.
>- dokumenti i knjige o drugom svetskom ratu na teritoriji Jugoslavije i povezanim zbivanjima
>- arhivski fond:
>- Nemački dokumenti sa mikrofilmova National >Archive Washington (Documents from National >Archive Washington)

Either brush up on your Serbian or stop trying to understand what you're reading.

communistic yugoslavia was the unity

also in '48 there were 0.5% serbs living here

whats a sliv?

I posted the picture, most of the victims were Slovene homeguard. There are also other ethnicites in the mass graves. Sure some innocent people died. And you're also looking at it from the wrong perspective. You're some butthurt American who would like to kill those people because they got your cousin and those people were butthurt people who wanted to kill people who collaborated with the Nazis and they did it the mad cunts. And everywhere you have power people will abuse it fortheir own gain.

OZNA or UDBA, right at the time of 45 and 46 they were separating into military and civilian sectors, all operating without any judicial discretion and detaining and executing individuals without due process of a trial. I expected better from Slovenia. During a war that is one thing, but when the war is over to continue this cleansing without due process leaves a very sour taste. So much for Unity. But i guess this was the communist plan, following in the foot steps of Stalin. Wonder what would have happened if Stalin was successful in killing Tito as he had planned?

In my family everbody who lived at that time told that they where afraid to be shot by Muricans because they helped wounded german soldiers. Aparently it was common that US soldiers shot the inhabitants of a house where they found weapons or wounded soldiers.
also some served in both World wars and survived. considering that in WWI they where at Verdun it seems quite a miracle.
And also a fun fact at the end: in my hometown when the amercans came from one side. on the other end of that town one guy who lived in the next villige which is now a part of that town got shot by the ss for deserting while he return home. well he was probably pressed into service.

Nothing would change.

It wasn't Tito alone who was anti-Stalin.

Tito wasn't even the president at first.

Expect what you want, everybody did it, Slovenia and Slovenians aren't special.
Everybody wants payback on their enemies.

Yes as I said, everybody hated Hans and those who helped them.
It simply human nature, if he's with your enemy, he is the enemy.
People fight to ensure the survival of themselves and people close to them.

Poboji res niso bili 100% prav, ampak izdajalci so si zaslužili. Kar pa ne pomeni, da ne bi osebno dal pobiti tudi veliko komunistov čsi

Coomunistic Yugoslavia was what the serbs wanted Yugoslavs to believe, Serbia Uber Alles.

Sliv is slivovic

The funny part about the graves and "when" they were created ... and who is in them is why would the communist government in Belgrade from 1945 to 1990 then actively conceal their existence? Why would a slovenian say "They have been compared by the Slovenian historian Jože Dežman to the Killing Fields in Cambodia." Why is SD blocking the investgations? When we exhume in Bosnia they have been DNA testing , why has Slovenia not taken the effort to identify these people? Is it because there may be more civilians and would this expose the lies of the communists? Too many skeletons.

češplov šnops*

During war traitors and spies are killed, and the remains returned to the family. Very simple. But that is not what happened here, they were hiding these killings for a reason and throwing them like dogs into these ditches. As a human, we may be on opposite sides of a fight, but i would not deny your family the ability to grieve at your tombstone or memorial. We are not muslims or animals.

Snops, Slivovitz, rakia, palinka, plum brandy
The only thing i bring back to the US.

>Slivovitz, rakia, palinka, plum brandy
ueu tip

>During war traitors and spies are killed, and the remains returned to the family
their families were also killed

During war time or battle, but ? Do you think this is right, even if the family had no idea? No trial, no evidence, just kill and kill them all ? So what separates us from the nazis or any other barbarian? And just throw them in ditches all over the country ? This is what you are trying to justify , really?

Ustashe did nothing wrong

I never said that it was justified. I told you that you're looking at this from the perspective of the 21st century. They liquidated them. They sure as hell didn't care about the wife and kids, they were classified as enemies of the state and executed. They weren't going to leave people behind who could take revenge. Also no trail means no evidence, those people """"vanished"""" into thin air. And as I've stated before some executions were abuse of power.

>During war time or battle, but ? Do you think this is right, even if the family had no idea? No trial, no evidence, just kill and kill them all ? So what separates us from the nazis or any other barbarian?

Nothing

Nazis were also human, trying to pain them otherwise is retarded.

The victors write history.
If nazis won, there would only be ever the mention of Allied war crimes.

It is justified so, might makes right.

It is the nature of humanity, whether they be slovenian or german.

>a wild emigrated domobranec appears and baits

wew

Lads, it was 70 years ago, I think it's time to put this behind us.

>Slovenia is Balkan

70 posts and no one reacts to this old but persistent bait

Here you go with the threadly reminder then...

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

Also as you have pointed out that you're not an animal or a muslim, how do you feel as an American about the eugenics program that inspired Hitler and about the human testing in the USA. While out communists were busy killing everything wearing socks and sandals, the American government was happily injecting plutonium into sick American citizens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States#Plutonium_experiments

never bajt da bejt

>the Balkans begin at the Ljubljanica, a stream no one outside of Slovenia has ever heard about

what a fat lazy fuck

but dude, it's like a 10min bus ride to Sava...

they did ethnic cleansing dude, they killed old grandmas too. people werent nice then.

I cant find anyone in Norway being exterminated without trial after WW2. Seems only the worst and the top leaders like Quisling got death penalty. Half of the active collaberators and people who fought with the nazis cases got shelved.

If they had performed ethnic cleansing on our occupiers like they were supposed to instead concerning themselves with commie politics, then there would be no Klagenfurt today, only Celovec.

There was not even a war in Norway.
Not truly.

Come back when you have at least a quarter of a million in casualties, many of them civilians, and then see if the other side is so willing to forgive and forget.

Don't be dishonest, the political powers in slovenia and serbia (not to mention croatia, like, holy fuck), exploited the chaotic situation to deal with internal politics, effectively waging a civil war during occupation.

Norwegians may be collaborating beta cunts, but at least they didn't kill each other in the thousands.

But ultimately, it was 70 years ago, we can leave that in the past.

Bullshit none of my German relatives had that happen to them. Most of the dead were from fighting on the Eastern Front, one in a U-boat and some from bombings. Also one surrendered to Americans in Italy and went to a camp stateside. The Americans and Brits combatants were the least likely to murder Germans.

>we can leave that in the past

If only we didn't have the ability to genetically pass on butthurt across generations

Of course the war was largely a civil one, but the german troops executing innocent children taken from school, didn't help.

Especially since those germans supported one of the sides.

Meanwhile there was no war in Norway, some minor resistance fuckups.

People say partisans and call it resistence, but in 1942, there were 220 000 partisan soldiers.

That's not a resistance, that's an army.

Chetniks were at the time supported by Britain/USA however poorly, and there was 100 000 more of them.

Also against germans and partisans.

Yugoslavia was occupied by more than Germany.

Bulgaria took a part, Hungary took a part of it, Italy took a part of it, Albania took a part of it (Albania was under the control of italy though).

In 1944, partisans grew to 500 000 soldiers.

Yugoslavia had a 20 million people population.

French "resistance" never achieved such a number despite having 3 times the population.

What about Norway ? Who did they fight ? Who did they lose ?

There were no atrocities committed in norway by germans or their allies.
So they got none in return.

If Germans and their allies behaved the same way in Yugoslavia, we wouldn't kill them after.

There was only one country in which Germany itself enacted a proclamation saying, for every wounded german soldiers they'll kill 50 civilians.
For every killed german soldier they'll kill 100.

And they made good on their word.

Of course.
They suffered the least from Germans so they were the most merciful to them.

How about Japanese ? Those prisoners were not treated very nicely were they ?

Not even the Japanese living in USA, they were inside "internment camps"

>Of course.
>They suffered the least from Germans so they were the most merciful to them.
True and it probably helped that a lot of Americans had German roots.
>How about Japanese ? Those prisoners were not treated very nicely were they ?
There honestly weren't a lot of Japanese prisoners since they liked to do stupid shit like Banzai charges. The closest I can think of is some of our sailors would machine gun there sailors who were in the water after their ships sank. They were absolutely horrible to our POWs unlike the Germans.
>Not even the Japanese living in USA, they were inside "internment camps"
Recent Italian and German immigrants were also in camps. I'm fact Germans were still Heald at Ellis island till 1953. It wasn't a nice thing but it was far from mass murder and torture.

>There honestly weren't a lot of Japanese prisoners since they liked to do stupid shit like Banzai charges. The closest I can think of is some of our sailors would machine gun there sailors who were in the water after their ships sank. They were absolutely horrible to our POWs unlike the Germans.

And that's without japanese soldiers ever setting foot inside USA and killing your civilians.

Now imagine the things Germans did on the eastern front to civilians and you'll know why they wouldn't want to surrendered to soviets.

They didn't want to surrender to us either.

As I said policy that germany only had in Serbia from all the territories it occupied.

>There was only one country in which Germany itself enacted a proclamation saying, for every wounded german soldiers they'll kill 50 civilians.
For every killed german soldier they'll kill 100.

Or the Ustase soldiers who were competeting who can slaugther more civilians in a day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petar_Brzica

As an Ustashe he held the rank of Lieutenant.[5][6] While he is known for having beaten an inmate to death in March 1943,[7] he is notorious for having won a contest in which he used a curve-bladed knife, also called a srbosjek, to kill newly arrived concentration camp prisoners.[8][9][10][11] Brzica boasted of winning the contest by killing the largest number of prisoners - 1360 people

That's how they treated civilians in Yugoslavia.

And what do you do after ? Forgive and forget people like that ?

No, you execute them.

Germans and their allies did not commit such things in france/britain/usa.

They wanted to exterminate the east europe, not the west.

That's why they ran away surrendering to those to whom they did no harm, to live.

Imagine this things happening in the middle of USA ?
You think German would be treated well, despite some of you having american roots ?
Fuck no.

There are executions and then there are butcherings, executions involve killing and returning the bodies ...
Butchering involves what happened in Slovenia, and they did it to their OWN people, not to combatants or soldiers or spies. You killed and butchered your own people.

How can you forget the past when every year you unearth more bodies in mass graves at the hands of the communists who did it for "Unity" and Righteousness and then hide and deny. if you were righteous you would do it in the open and bring them to trial and televise the executions, but no, you had to hide like dogs and swoop in at night and deny your atrocities and try to cover the dead ... over 600 mass grave sites , Slovenes deserved their Serbian overlords.