Tfw 24 and only just started learning piano

tfw 24 and only just started learning piano

Good luck and have fun!

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now.

tfw you've actually decided to start

good luck man, you'll own it in no time

Dumb animeposter.

Good job user, you'll be great in no time, stick with it!

You can learn an instrument at any point in your life as long as you like it

I always kick myself for not sticking with piano when I was a kid. Oh well, at least I've got 10 years of violin under my belt

I'm surprised at all these supportive comments. Everyone on Sup Forums us usually an ass.

>doesn't understand irony

>assumes everything is

>doesn't understand irony
>evaluates others' understanding

I've been wanting to learn how to play the piano. I've got a synth and I can play it alright. I was looking at uprights on craigslist, and there are some great deals, but I don't think I have the space for one.

>yeah man, Sup Forums is really ironic, you might not get the humor haha LONGBOY
get a life boyo

>can't take the banter

Good on you senpai. Better make up for that lost time with practice. Music isn't easy.

25 and just started playing bass. We'll make it brah

i wasn't ironic

i was being post-ironic

>tfw 62 and just started classical guitar

>tfw 84 and just started Hydraulophone

>tfw 18 and started playing le guitah
>practice all day
>finally "getting it" after a year
>dude jazz is so fucking fun I love this fuck
>finally enjoying being alive
>poorfag
>stop being a neet
>get a job and go back to college
>tfw no time for the guitah now

>29 and just now seriously working your music

dw about it OP. I just started learning Italian. You just started learning piano. Some kids were raised speaking Italian. Some kids were raised playing piano. All that matters is that we're having fun and the end result is us learning something new.

Same, except for the violin. I've been slowly trying to relearn piano and guitar for a few years, and I still think I'm rather shit at it. It's difficult for me to practice everyday because I have little motivation to do so.

Cool. I would really like a Mellotron since I've always loved its sound in stuff like the Moody Blues makes.

about to come in and post this. there are adults who become fluent in languages they had no base in in only two years.

you can do it, op. we're rooting for you. and even if you're not fast fingers mcgee nothing's stopping you from being a perfectly competent songwriter. remember there are plenty of child prodigy players who wouldn't know how to write a good tune if it bit them on the ass.

tfw 22 and haven't even attempted to learn an instrument yet and can't find the motivation because it's much more enjoyable to just listen to music

I've tried learning guitar at 20 gave up and tried again at 22 and gave. Don't be a bitch like me user

Michael Gira started guitar when he was like 24 or 25, too. Sometimes there's a certain advantage to learning when you're older, and it'll allow you to approach it differently.

>not knowing that we are actually using new sincerity

Come on, man.