Finns are whitest people on earth

finns are whitest people on earth
try to prove me wrong without using cherrypicked images of slant eyed samis or hablomeme-memestatistics

/balt/

Why do you think that meme was made otherwise

despite drinking the most milk per capita you're not the tallest, proof you aren't the whitest

because we have no history or culture

netherlanders are obviously not human, since they were fucking short only 2 centuries ago and i bet german women have been having sex with them in secret
swedes drink jamal cum every day, which explains their height

Good thread

this thread is proof finns are autism incarnate and cannot understand irony

Are you that guy?

Finns have on average 5% East Asian admixture. Lithuanians/Latvians are the whitest.

USA confirmed 14th whitest country in the world.

Whiter than Russia
Whiter than Canada
Whiter than Poland
Whiter than Austria
Whiter than Belgium
Whiter than Switzerland
Whiter than Ukraine
Whiter than Ireland

thanks to your shitty memes 50% of Sup Forums actually believe that we are descendants of mongols and it's fucking impossible to try to convince them we're not
i've even heard people talking about this stupid meme irl, and some finns actually believe in it and take pride for being mongols
fuck you all

>Lithuanians/Latvians are the whitest.
I doubt that since they have Finnic admixture.
That's a meme list, completely not supported by any evidence.

embrace it brother

really makes one ponder...

when a blond haired, blue eyed tall white man without any mongoloid features comes at me and calls himself a mongol, i'm going to lose my shit

Why are germans so swarthy?

hmm

according to your bullshit memes, samis have less asian DNA than us. fucking bs all of you kill yourselves

another bs map. what the fuck is with that line that divides finland in half?
fucking genius this man is

what kind of autist gets this badly triggered over this shit? does it bring purpose into your pathetic existence being 101% bure aryan nordic?

But did I say that you're Asian, my Northern friend?

It clearly says Siberian.

>Thomas_Huxley
yeah what an idiot spewing bullshit

Shit, the preview looks just like some weird-ass anime screenshot where some overpowered ninja just flies onto you to cut you with double sickles

warm lighting

lay off the krok, Igor
>captcha

looks like he is one. there's no logical explanation to divide finland in half and if there was one, then the line would be on lapland

well, finland didn't exist at the time, for a start

Samojed = Self-eater aka Cannibal

Really makes you think.

Samoyeds are language shifters, haploshit-wise we're closer to Sakha Turks

>finland didn't exist at the time
what are you on nigger?
and stop using ancient maps

hot

>finns
>white

i know right?
pic related just average Helsinkian finns

Male height is outdated. Average young Estonian male is 183cm and we are 3rd in Europe with that

then we're obviously 184cm duh

Not only in Europe but in world

Couldnt find the exact number but you arent even in the top 10. Sorry fampai

yes we are

sorry but shitstonia (little russia) got nothing on based finland

Take a look urself

www3 imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_25-7-2016-18-41-53

Fuck you man u swedish puppet

We love you too :3

There are 2 types of Finns in Sup Forums. Bro tier actual Finns and salty Swedes.

This tbqhwyf, I'm happy that some Estonians can make the distinguishment between divide and conquer Swedes and actual Finns.

Ive seen that poster before. His jewish tricks cannot swindle our superior Finnic intellect

retaded map, Livonian is an Estonian offspring language, its most closest to South-Estonian