Mfw there are people here that believe that emigrating to a "superior" country far away from your family and friends...

>mfw there are people here that believe that emigrating to a "superior" country far away from your family and friends will simply solve all their problems and make them the happiest person alive

White people aren't momma's boys like Brazilian men who can't live a day without mama.

it is literal truth for russia though. every one of my friend who leave this hellhole in 90s and go to europe, USA, even Southern America is much happier and richer. russia is where hope goes to die in cold, alcohol, and gopnik.

>mfw I'm much happier here even though I have had little contact with my family since I moved
>mfw ur stupid

I thought about travelling to a different country just to start a new identity, I don't have anything which I will miss, mayne a new beginning can mean happiness.

If you are unhappy moving is best move

if you are a beta who just want to escape all problems

Moving somewhere new gives some people the motivation to change themselves in a positive way.

>bettering your situation in life is beta
Now I understand why Brazil is such a shithole

I'm going to try to move next week.

i don't care if some jungle monkey call me "beta", this shithole country has been garbage for average man since before brazil even settled by european, you think russia will ever be good? lol, brazilian "education".

Here gopniks will beat you to death
@
There locals will beat you to death for being dirty rusky

No escape

>Now I understand why Brazil is such a shithole
yes, emigrating and giving upon problems is totally how the USA became a superpower

>There locals will beat you to death for being dirty rusky

This.

Russians in Brazil = gypsy

Especially Russian men. Brazilian men can't resist blue eyes, so Russian women can always find some cuck who will support her.

Yes you retard that was their very first move

>Yes you retard that was their very first move
yes throughout all their history especially the early days, they all moved towards the better country, by leaving their country, the USA, they made the United States of America a superpower

>emigrating and giving upon problems is totally how the USA became a superpower
Taking in immigrants that desired to work was how the US became a superpower.

[spoiler]It was actually because France sold the Mississippi River system LOL[/spoiler]

see

That is through though

>negro in denial about his country
>and perhaps the entire continent
Glad I'm leaving this shithole soon.

HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA

so fucking true for india

It worked for me

well you were in Britain

Where are you moving to?

Nope. Although I see your point

>having family and friends
Shaking my head to be honest family

I can make new friends and make my own family

Kek that would be me I think. There's at least 2 of us though.

t, Alberto Barbosa Jr.