Headphone help

What headphones should I buy to listen to music on the go? My budget is 500$. The HD600's look good, but not sure if they're the right choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

massdrop.com/buy/creative-sound-blaster-e5-usb-dac-amp-combo
amazon.com/gp/product/B01BURJVOC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AFKH6OU9WWNFS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you want everyone else to hear the music you are listening to then they are perfect

I have the 650s and can do nothing but recommend them. 600s should have somewhat similar sound. you NEED a good amp though. If you're on a budget I would recommend the O2.

same dude here, didnt even read your post properly, the 600s and 650s are both open end, a horrible, horrible choice if you want portable headphones.

Do other people hear what you're listening to with 650's?

yes, open end headphones. if you want over ear cans for travel, get the sennheiser momentum. they should be right up your ally and not too expensive.

I have the Momentums and literally have no complaints. Be careful if you have big ears though...

They will break within a year. Get cheap ones

Akg k7xx from Massdrop for 200

you sir are a faggot and a nigger and i do not tip my fedora to you

koss porta pro /thread

>on the go
i am quite fond of bluetooth for portability, nothing beats the comfy of a good wireless headphone

i hear noise cancelling is pretty handy if you plan to listen on a noisy environment, though i don't know any NC headphone with good audio quality

in any case, i own pic related and i love them because the battery life is like 30 hours, it's by far the comfiest headphone i've ever had and i love the bt audio quality and warm sound signature. the mdr1a are probably great as well

Nevermind, the sale ended yesterday

yeah, they are too small for my ears, and i dont even have that big ears. so try them before purchase if possible

massdrop.com/buy/creative-sound-blaster-e5-usb-dac-amp-combo

opinions

got o2 for the same price, best performace/price ratio in the game

amazon.com/gp/product/B01BURJVOC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AFKH6OU9WWNFS

Whatta bout dis

What that o2 with the odac for that price?

never heard of or used, sorry no idea

only the o2 is like 150 or something, 300 with the dac. dac is good to have, but amp is more important, so prioritize that and add a dac later when you can afford it.

150 for o2 with 6.35" output

I have $60 Phillips and they work just fine although I plan on buying $300 headphones in the near future

Not OP but what would be a good pair of headphones for mastering music? When I master I switch between my monitors to headphones to find a good balance, but I feel like my headphones are not a good representation of the sound.

Currently using Sennheiser HD 598 by the way.

hd600s are great and neutral headphones

Audio Technica ATH-M50x are pretty damn good, and very portable.

OPPO PM-3 are a great pair, planar magnetic, closed, and no need for amp. Really an engineering miracle, and they sound way better than other pairs in their proce range.