Tfw you will never be a portuguese catholic priest teaching the one true religion to kuruminha qts

>tfw you will never be a portuguese catholic priest teaching the one true religion to kuruminha qts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_de_Anchieta

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
youtube.com/watch?v=b5rLOt88XWg
youtube.com/watch?v=xNimERUCUt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw you will never be a half-bulgarian politician teaching the one true communism to brazilian qts decedents of kuruminha qts which portuguese catholic priests thought the one (of many) false religions to

kek

>tfw you will never be a portuguese colonist making babies with a kuruminha qt waifu

Do Brazilian girls really look like that?
Will they accept me as one of their own if I convert?

aren't there tons of BR jews in Jewland?

...god, my heart ;_;

Another avatarfag?Have you done your version of this one?

None of them look like kuruminhas, though :(

:( come to the North/Northeast of Brazil then :D

fuckin' dam.
where can I find more of these pictures?

Post more native qt's

reminds of that one doujin where a priest gets lost in a jungle and gets found by a all woman tribe which proceeds to rape him non-stop for 3 months only it's an all women tribe because the leader is a trap who sucks his dick at first. they then proceed to eat him and throw his skull with in a giant pile after all the women become pregnant

this
Muh dick

There is no "one true religion" fucking jew
Each native religion is the true religion for their respective native people

i can see heavy hispanic admixture in her.
come home asian man

t.neo-pagan autist

Yes, I am pagan

>Tfw no qt Brazilian gf

It it time?

>Yes, I am pagan

I often smirk at the thought of some overwheight neo-pagan autist standing before a grizzled Teutonic Knight, explaining to him how Christianity is a source of weakness and how his pagan, cave-dwelling enemies are the real example to follow.

m o r e

Uhm, Catholicism is counted as paganism now.
youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI

you will never have a kuruminha brown qt gf.
why even live?

Ikr

Catholics saved Europe once.
And will be not this neo-pagan bullshit that will save it now.

This.

no bigger subhumans in Europe than neo pagans, atheists or Muslims 2bh

The nose knows

Ok.
Praise Odin, then.
Your ignorance on the Catholic spirit of union, will led you soon to the gates of Valhalla.

Good goyims

Christianity is a european tradition and we should preserve it, did you do you daily prayers to the jew yet today?

Why are our natives cuter than peruvians and bolivians

end yourself pagancuck

Because Peruvian and Bolivian natives live in the mountains where it's cold and dry, they also live on potatoes. Tropical forests breed qt bunda kuruminhas.

post more kuruminhas NOW

more kuruminhas please

:3

Oh thank you so much. And, MOAR

My colonial loins stir.

"missionary position" right? I just wanked to it good shit
nothing like thicc brown girls

Hehehehe,my sexual slave

Me rn. I demand all the qt 3.14 natives you have.

You like christianity only because of the laws system and traditions it gives to us, but please be realistic, it's nothing but another jewish variation cult.
you defend it only because MUH Heritage reasons.

Feels good in not believing in a jew who can walk on water and see Europe being destroyed when I am comfy in my third-world country.

>ifunny
disgusting meme thieves

>you defend it only because MUH Heritage reasons.

Lmao true. Thanks for the high quality image tho

no problem amigo

Boy I wish I could've been a Spanish conquestador. But at least these memes help my broken heart. Also fuck off anti christian fags. Thanks brazilbro

This Brazilian shitposter is by far my most hated person on this board. I would literally strangle you given the chance, i have severe anger issues

come get me

good post, neocristfags are roleplayers with a fetish for romantic conservatism, except they are too self aware to go full folkisch neopagan

I will never put my foot in Brazil. You are safe, monkey

not even close

neo-paganism is another kind of romantic conservatism but without semitic cucking.

anyway when people talk about religion on the internet they are fucking focused on the surnatural and philosophical aspects but completly forgot about the rules, codes and system you applicate to society, it's actually the most interesting part and it was actually made for that.

the internet christfags are behaving like rednecks defending too much their cultural religion mixing that with nationalist ideologies and sometimes conspiracies and at the same time they believe in evolutionnist concepts like sub-species on homo sapiens or females being attracted by agressive males to justifying their hidden cuck fetish.

it make no sense, sincerely.
of course islam sucks and people who talk shit about their middle age ancestors too but it's not a reason to going full retards.

the people on the Internet who are "christfags" have more or less the same moral values as our ancestors in the middle ages
Be kind to your fellow Christians but none of that applies to heretics

You need a pussy m8.
You seem like a frustrated virgin.

I worked with a few, you've just been unlucky. I don't even find them that attractive but they always have great asses

youtube.com/watch?v=b5rLOt88XWg
youtube.com/watch?v=xNimERUCUt4
Why do they so much like Sumo?

japan a qt

you could be muslim and goto europe

It's more like you have no purpose in life so you latch onto things like race and religion to leech off the determination and achievements of other people

every one does that irl or online

Her legs alone are probably thicker than my torso.

fucking pedophiles

No. The only person who would say that is an atheist with a viking fetish. Paganism was a shit form of belief that primitive people made seeking connection to God. Once Christianity came about, which is better in almost every aspect, people left paganism in droves. Why would they forsake all that tradition for a new religion? Because Christianity promises eternal life, and because Christ is the lord of the universe, and is all powerfull and will live for eternity. Pagans live lives of sin, then they die and go to Hell. They can worship whatever demon they like but it changes nothing.
Christianity created western civilization, it united people all over Europe and was responsible for most of the great intellectual and cultural advancments in time. It turned Rome into it's best form, it created the Byzantine Empire, the Holy Roman Empire, France, all the great powers of the world were great under Christianity, which wouldn't have been possible under paganism where the people are more concerned for themselves over God or their country. To forsake that for some long forgotten forrest belief is beyond asinine.

>A "pagan" church burner is somehow an authority on the church
Not even watching this infidel, he deserves to be exiled to india to be with his fellow pagans, I'm sure he'd love it.

The only difference between a catholic mexican and an atheist mexican is that the catholic believes he's going to heaven and stays happy while the atheist becomes more sad and cynical.