Getting My Girl Back

I really want my girl back, so I'm thinking of impressing her in some way. I want to play guitar for her. What songs should I play? I need a couple of songs? I've already decided to play

The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?
Andrew Jackson Jihad - I Love You

Help me out guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how did you break up?

Is that you Goldie

She just one day lost interest in me. I don't know why, but maybe I wasn't being interesting enough (But again, I have no idea!).

boards.Sup Forums.org/hr/thread/2656226/bjrk#top

You should really just talk to her about it instead of trying to do a grand gesture. Those only really work in the movies

I've tried, but I just end up annoying her. Now she doesn't want to talk to me because I got all up in my feelings (in a bad way).

you really shouldn't waste your time on her, I can already imagine how cringey it will be and she is just gonna feel embarrassed. it's probably better to look for someone new and sing for her if you really have to

I kinda want to do it either way desu.

Honestly, OP, I would advise just waiting this one out.

Same happened to me, thought I'd never even see her again, 3mo l8r we are back and the space we had brought us back to life. You should allow her some time off, specially now that you have already tried and failed to talk your way back into her heart.

Trust me, do not trust me, your initial plain remains pretty damn terrible, I am afraid. Please hear me out.

listen to .

This only has the potential to be a shameful incident for both of you to (separately) look back on. There is no scenario where this wins her back.

Friendly reminder as it seems you need it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

But she's already talking to other dudes like she did when we first met and it stings. I don't know how waiting it out for that long is going to help. I thought I would wait for like one or two weeks.

sorry op, but is this your first girlfriend?
the chances of getting her back are pretty low and in a few months you will be looking back at this and feel like a complete sperglord if you actually do it.

maybe you will get lucky like but in most cases you will probably not get her back, but you will get over it.

oh shit i forgot bjork was giving the finger in that picture that wasn't directed to you baby i appreciate your help

Yeah it is, and alright I guess you're right. I'm probably falling way too hard than I should be.

>she's already talking to other dudes

She's fucking them. Dont be a fucking cuck, go bang some other girls and maybe she'll get jealous and then you can hit her up (not to date, just to fuck) in a year or so and she can be your sideline or something

Not to sound soft or anything but I'm more into intimacy, like making girls feel good is way better than just getting a nut. Like I haven't fapped ever since.

There's a time to be intimate and there's a time for fucking.

After your woman leaves you and starts hitting up other dudes is when you stop being intimate. Find a new girl to be intimate with (or just to fuck). Just remember not to get back with your old girl unless it's just to bang or you'll look like a fuckinn cuck and that will just show you that she has power over you and she'll keep being intimate with people who aren't you, do you want that? No because that's some beta shit

Go find another girl and treat her nice and perfect if you really need to romance so badly, just not the one that leaves you and goes on banging other dudes

So just do what they did in the movie Swingers?

I kinda feel like all girls will take advantage of me if I go soft on them, but I guess I just have to get better. Alright, I won't be a cuck I promise.

Never seen the movie.

And yes some girls will take advantage of you if you go soft on them, these are pretty low quality women dude and they aren't the best to get into relationships with and your ex or whatever sounds like one of these

You don't have to be mean to them (especially the chill girls which can be hard to find) to show you're not a pussy though just call them out on their bullshit or whatever and if they even mention some other dude you need to get confrontational. One of my gfs mentioned her ex and I pretty much told her to shut up because I don't wanna hear about other dudes or I'll just leave her ass

Pretty cliche here but you gotta show them that you can do just fine by yourself and show that you don't rely on them and you can leave at any time.

It's something in their brains that makes you seem alpha and they won't fuck with you that way.

So any mention of another dude or a "male friend" or some shit they have u better go apeshit like any rational man would when his woman is trying to hit up other dudes. The girls want you to react like this it shows you want to protect them desu senpai

Oh wow, now I see the places I messed up in. I think I get what being alpha is now.

I've kind of kissed her feet on a couple occasions, which were mistakes, and I wasn't confrontational enough.

And she actually accidentally sent the snap of her making plans with another guy to me, so it's possible that she was just trying to rile me up.

Oh shit now I feel stupid I fell for such obvious bait.

You got me op.

I swear to God this is not bait. I was honestly asking for help, and you gave me help.

One more thing, though. The girl who is dating her older brother told me to not give up and be honest with her. Do you think she knows what she's talking about?