WHITE BOY ON THE BEAT ROCKIN' GUCCI SNEAKS

WHITE BOY ON THE BEAT ROCKIN' GUCCI SNEAKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffiyMqbHE3M
youtube.com/watch?v=RJzWpXL4XS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw this meme is almost three years old

did Sup Forums meme this faggot shit a while back? I've only been around for about a year

MY HATERS TALKIN' SHIT WHILE WASHING DISHES FOR A LIVING

Welcome fellow redditor

>ronnie radke was my favorite metalcore singer when I was a young little """""emo"""""fag
>now he's even shittier
>mfw

original 21 pilots

not a very nice person

I love reddit

ALL I DO IS WIN
CHARLIE SHEEN
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

is that bez

This guy is a fucking joke. I used to be a fan of Escape The Fate and later Falling In Reverse (their first album) in my "scene kid" phase. I remember one interview where he was being a pretentious arrogant asshole talking about how "all other bands sound the same" and shit. So what does he do to be """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""different"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""? Literally rip off all top 40 radio rap. He even has a song bragging about how he was arrested for domestic violence.
Fuck this guy

(you)
holy shit we get it calm down man and why so many " " "

I bet if you were face to face with him you wouldn't say SHIT.

>Never seen someone use excessive quotation marks to emphasize how false something is.
People have been doing this on Sup Forums relatively often recently. Though to be fair my use of """""" was pretty excessive lol

More like face to chinless mass of tattoos

How long can you last Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=ffiyMqbHE3M

literally who

Nobody important. He was in a shitty scene kid band but got kicked out after he got arrested. After he got out of jail he made a super generic pop rock album and then tried ripping off rap. Unless you want to cringe I'd just avoid him.

its the text version of airquotes when > cant be used

Is that the kid in the new comic book movie? Leto?

Have a listen, according to the comments he was inspired by eminem
youtube.com/watch?v=RJzWpXL4XS8
This shit is fucking awful, I cant believe people actually take this seriously