What are some other albums with really swampy, grimy production...

What are some other albums with really swampy, grimy production? There's so much low end and tape hiss all over this album, and some parts of so indistinct and smeary, I never thought I'd love it but I do. The new Tobacco album sounds like it'll have a similar amount of lo-fi to it, also.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!rssEgTTD!mrXU4ITHj_XIM7ABn7d80Q
mega.nz/#F!epEwVQIb!zJz--VJRTfDJsCKmP4QlHg
mega.nz/#F!TwRRBBCI!4C1XaoRQPsKM7W3hzluZ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=YeivuddiU_A
youtube.com/watch?v=1kSmoxlwd2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VIRAL

If you are literally just looking for lo-fi production, there are entire genres dedicated to it. Lo-fi indie and hypnagogic pop will satisfy all desire for tape hiss.

If you are specifically looking for lo-fi hip-hop, try early, extra cvlt horrorcore releases. Shit like Nigga Creep.

THIS
mega.nz/#F!rssEgTTD!mrXU4ITHj_XIM7ABn7d80Q

And maybe this

mega.nz/#F!epEwVQIb!zJz--VJRTfDJsCKmP4QlHg

If you like DJ Rozwell, then you NEED to listen to some Lil Ugly Mane.

Check out his Third Side od Tape series, Uneven Compromise (pic related), and Weeping Worm.

LUM is one of Rozwell's major influences, you can hear it in his music, and you can see it on his youtube channel.

Here's a mega link to most of his discography

Lil Ugly Mane:
mega.nz/#F!TwRRBBCI!4C1XaoRQPsKM7W3hzluZ4w

Speaking of Tobacco, I was rly surprised to hear Father Sister Berzerker appear on Satan in the Suburbs side B. Thought that was kinda lame at first but I like what he did with that track.

DJ Yo Yo Dieting. Very sludgy, not nearly as many people know about him as they should.

I mean like almost-excessively lo-fi. Maybe it's just the specific type of tape used in this case or something. Something about it is very meaty and satisfying. I've tried a lot of 90s southern type stuff, DJ Screw too, and it just doesn't satisfy as much as I'd like.

I really liked MTU and the Third Side tapes, and Passion Sceptre/Dert Mystery. His other stuff wasn't my cup of tea. But thanks fort he link!

Don't forget Self Tanner on side A.

He did a fantastic job of blending them in with his other beats.

The Lifeseeker part completely takes the cake though.

Where can I find the SITS mixes? He removed them from his Bandcamp.

since we're talking about rozwell, i need to know, is kfc murder chicks just his pseudonym or are they separate real people

You might know them already, but if not, check out KFC Murder Chicks
They did some stuff with DJ Rozwell

Everyone else here is extremely wrong.

Actress - Ghettoville
SHXCXCHCXSH - SsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSs
Keda - HWAL
Pan Sonic - Vakio

I think whatever mega links in the archive have the tracks, that's where I got the album and it came with it.

They're different people. It's like three girls.

Keep a lookout for Mortigaunt, it's DJ Rozwell and Wizardsonly (the rapper from Murder Burger).

viral viral viral viral please kys

holy shit kys

m8 he's just bumping

rozzie at the very least actually lets you know when he's shilling his shit.

these are techno but the production is awesomely lo-fi
youtube.com/watch?v=YeivuddiU_A
youtube.com/watch?v=1kSmoxlwd2w

>oh look, he made another thread where he talks to himself

They say that they are three girls and rozwell just produced some of their albums. But nobody knows for sure. They seem to be really misterious. They even deleted their bandcamp and one of their albums was lost until /x/ found it on some obscure russian torrent website.

Nigga I've had this thread open the whole time. Every time you've posted "viral" shit in this thread the IP count has remained the same so we know it's you posting each time. Find a new hobby.

Go to bed, Rockwell.

yeah, what was the whole thing with the torrent anyway? ive read that it had the virus they were talking about embedded in it?

There are 11 posters in this thread. As of my typing this, there are 22 posts.

That means, on average, every person here has posted twice.

Once I post this, the post number will increase, but the poster count will stay the same.

If Rozwell is here, it is severely unlikely he is responsible for more than two or three posts.

People keep saying that but it was probably just a shady looking website with very few seeders. Viruses in music files must be very rare, if they even exist

I HATE YOU DJ ROZWELL YOU'RE AN OK PRODUCER BUT PLEASE MODERATE YOUR BEHAVIOR ON THE INTERNET AND STOP VIRALING THIS MUCH

I have a theory that he pissed off some other producer who got their start on Sup Forums as well but never left Sup Forums. And every time someone mentions Rozwell or posts about NOTIR they just can't resist coming into the thread and accusing of shilling. But they don't realize that other people can see poster counts. It's been mentioned before. All of the accusations came out of nowhere and are only ever said on Sup Forums (he has a following on /tg/ and they never say anything about shilling) and some of them seem very personal in nature.

Maybe I'm looking too deep into it but drama like this fascinates me.

Thanks!

>Something about it is very meaty and satisfying.

It's all the compression and sidechaining he uses. He compresses the fuck out of everything and it makes the bass hit harder.

If KFCMC is an alias it's an outlet for his insatiable compression hunger because that's where he really goes out of control with it.

I guess it could be one person, but I feel more its just a general latching on of the viralling meme, which is tough to ignore because artists do in fact post their shit on Sup Forums.

The fact Rozwell has a trip and usually posts under that is what makes the allegations so forced. I think the last real thing he ever did on this site was go to /x/ because they kept saying his album was haunted and he was confused as shit.

I'm new to all this but the OP interested me, I image searched that and went to the bandcamp and now I'm fucking intrigued. I've never heard of an album you're meant to shuffle, with fucking expansion packs?

The bandcamp mentions something vague about recovered media from old zipdisks and shit, is that true? What the fuck am I looking at here, I feel like I just walked into a dark room of people talking quietly about something and they all shut up and just stared at me, expecting me to leave.

Reminds me of man bites dog

i felt the same way about rozwell at first. he's pretty interesting and there really isn't much info on him. he's very personable and open and posts a lot on twitter but a lot of his music has extremely dark, strange, obscure moments and samples that he never discusses or hints at. he's also connected to a lot of musicians that are weird or mysterious, and don't have any/much internet presence (kfc murder chicks, mortigaunt, wizardsonly, bb pirate...) and i wonder how many of them might secretly just be him making music under different aliases. he's also done a project similar to NOTIR where it's actually entire songs that can be randomly generated, like with small 8-12 second loops. i'd like to hear him do more of that.

I've seen a 3D model of this guy on Sup Forums a couple times before. Who is this? The real photo looks fucking scary.

>16 posters
>32 posts
el oh el. Please fuck off with trying to make yourself out to be mysterious Rozwell. You're a neckbeard that desperately copycats more competent music and brings it down to the level of vaporwave trash, which you feel yourself to be better than despite the fact that you're a 2nd class vaporwaver. If you want to post your music occasionally that's fine, but do you ever stop to think about how pathetic it is that you have to do this while musicians who don't viral at all are getting more attention and success than you? Work on making good music, not trying to make bad music seem good.