Asians will inherit the world because whites are openly destroying ourselves

>asians will inherit the world because whites are openly destroying ourselves

Why did we become so weak? We let women vote, then we let non-white immigrants in, then through feminism and increased costs of living whites stopped having kids it's over for our race, I'll get to enjoy my life but my kids or grand kids won't I can't rest leaving this legacy of our race behind a legacy of defeat. My kids don't deserve this future no white person does we are of superior being a future where the white race isn't the dominant race is no future at all. We still have time though while the U.S. is still majority white and the greatest force in this world, we can strike China and weaken them for years to come and we can start cleaning up Africa our grandfathers would have had the guts to do what needs to be done so why don't we?

>why did we become so weak

>ww1
>ww2

Earlier than that. Try French revolution.

>We still have time though while the U.S. is still majority white
67%, with ""hispanic whites"" included in that percentage

So it's all Krauts fault.

>tfw no more bwc to suck

Gee I wonder why

I blame the internet . Think about it, africans, middle easterns and south americans have shit internet. The chinks have a great firewall making sure they cant be degenerates but the japs and koreans can wank to cartoons while their birthrates fall.

Umm the asians are next on the Jewish hit list.

They are already exporting billions of muslims and Africans to Asia.

Anyone who has created civilization will be destroyed.

The few moderate muslims in the middle east by ISIS.

Whites by everything.

Asians by Africans and muslims.

Latinos by blacks.

Everyone is doomed. Thank you jewish kike overlords for ruining humanity.

What's their end game?

>Asians are losing because they refuse to fuck
Really gets the old noodle a pondering

Crashing this planet

Probably control of finite resources honestly.

Slaves are very low maintenance,leave a small carbon footprint and can be swept aside if needed.
Not to sound like /x/ but I think something of proof of this is how well off and prosperous most people were in the 50's and mid 60's then a sharp decline for nearly everyone.

When the west's wealth gets distributed to the east we will barely be above them in terms of the average man's wealth.

What's the problem? Asians are good people, look at HK, Macau, Japan, Taiwan

I welcome our new overlords

They treat their people pretty badly and have some assbackwards as fuck laws. On the whole they aren't as bad as muslims or blacks.

>taiwan
Bad example

It's more than likely China that will be the dominant force maybe India if they get their act together.

Doubtful that China would allow India to ever actually be a great power. I'd be willing to put money on China going to war with India in the next 50 years so they can cut them down to size. Chinese don't want to be America and control the world, they just want control over Asia.

>complaining about non-progressive laws

I think you're in the wrong website...
Isn't China getting better by the day?

because you think you're enlightened with your half-assed "enlightenment"

Wasn't half assed, it was pretty great for a little while then we just took it too far in the mid 19th and 20th centuries

With your grammar the way it is you're a disgusting embarrassment to our race anyway. Learn to use pronunciation you fucking retard.

My race is done, you're inheriting the Earth, along with some other 'undesirables', and that's cool, Bro. High five! But check it out: just remember who built this place, alright? Remember to pay homage to the white man. 'Thanks, Whitey!'

Self-improvement is masturbation.

Leave your fantasies elsewhere you lame cuck

Why do you make such shitty threads

Remember when Europe was a shitty frozen wasteland where a bunch of pale fucks killed each other for, like, 1 acre of land, while the Middle East was the height of civilization?

Middle easterners lost it all, then whitey took global dominance, and now you're losing it to the Chinese.

[spoiler]just kidding, none of you dirty goyim were ever in control[/spoiler]

Lol in most of the world women can vote.
In fact the countries where women have no rights are the ones that are shit.

Most of MENA do have internet but usually don't interact with Westerners

>says the American

India will never amount to anything other than a vast wasteland of poo and rape.
Their only hope is to realize that if they don't hurry and industrialize while racing against the advent of automation, they will never develop. And these shitskins won't.

As long as I get chinese qt gf I'm totally fine with this

>Most of MENA do have internet
Why the fuck do you niggers lie so much?