Your country

>Your country
>Do you some cigarettes?
Poland
Never

Dont smoke drink and smoke weed 1 time per year

smoke weed everyday

I accidentally some cigarettes, can any of you ta/int/sniffers help me out?

I haven't smoked in 24 hours. Quitting this shit is hard. I had surgery 20 days ago and my doctor strongly advised me to quit 6 weeks before surgery and wait 4 weeks before smoking again, but I smoked on the day of the operation and 2 weeks afterwards. The scars on my face are going to look like shit.

How is can be possible?

Finland
No, It's bad for your skin and lungs.

>supporting tobacco industry
Shiggy

about 3 a day

Leaf
~2 packs a month

Just get an e-cig, lock yourself in your house/flat and occupy yourself with some vidya or a TV series and you can go a huge amount of time without any ciggies. The problem is once you have to go outside the temptation is back back because you don't want to be a faggy vaper.

e-cig still contain nicotine, which is what the doctor warned me about. I'm literally fucked for at least 2 months or permanently. I'll probably have surgery again if my scars end up looking like tumors.

All the time

winners don't smoke

You sure its the nicotine he specifically warned you about? Because nicotine by itself is relatively harmless besides slightly increasing your risk of heart disease.

No not since the accident
>sit at home watching tv
>hear a knock knock
Who's there?
>its the police mam your son has been killed by a hit and run driver, the driver was some cigarettes

>Marlboro

No, because I remembered D.A.R.E.

Drugs are for losers

I lied to my doctor and said I didn't smoke (otherwise she would not operate on me). I did a lot of google searching and everyone talks about the complications of nicotine.

there are some liquids that don't contain nicotine if you are just smoking for blowing smoke(idk the correct term in english)

IRL I smoke L&M, but I can't be bothered to edit that pic to make it accurate

Only when I'm going out with friends

Yeah I do, but only when I'm very tired and need to be productive or when I'm drinking.
Been smoking from the same pack of Marlboro reds for the last month.

nah, it's the nicotine that I need. I have tried water pipes before and they tasted alright, but I need that nicotine high.