I have a fuck-buddy right now who always wants to play music while we do the dirty

I have a fuck-buddy right now who always wants to play music while we do the dirty.
I'm trying to take this shit to the next level and maybe get a real relationship going, but we also talk about music a lot and it would be out of character for me to play some shit like Drake or Daft Punk or something else that EVERYBODY fucks to.

I don't really listen to music that I can have sex to, so I play this album, which i don't even like that much (it's ok). we've had sex four times now and i've played it twice. I'm afraid she's eventually going to ask why I don't play anything else and i'll be at a loss. I need help Sup Forums, I'm going over to her place tomorrow night. Recs for patrician-tier baby-making music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPn6LT80x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=yFtHVP2OqQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

peter sotos - buyer's market

lel good 1 m8

Washed Out
If she has a friend hook me up :^)

>she's
I read through that whole thing under the assumption you were talking about a dude.

she's played washed out before actually. and purity ring.
meh.

Ask her what she thinks would be good. She'll like that, seeing as you both care about music a lot.

>I'm gonna put on some music, what do you think would be good

I've fucked to modest mouse, grizly bear, of montreal, all sorts of shit. It doesn't really matter as long as its not bad or abrasive. But definitely ask her, or if you are comfortable enough, have a playful conversation about it before you're even getting physical.

I had some rough sex with a kinky chick playing Fun House once, though she requested music. No other personal experience with sex and music combined, but that was a good one.

Blood Orange - Cupid Deluxe
Tinashe - Amethyst
Fwdslxsh - The Fall

Well then just go all in and play some GY!BE
it's like the same thing

One day I will find a woman who will fuck to Swans and Death Grips

Can't go wrong with Milton Babbitt

Post-rock? It's chill and good for background music needs

I think a playlist could be made of death grips that would work.

I'd like one who'd go for panda bear.

Swans is actually pretty sexual and smooth if you listen to the right tracks. It's not like you're trying to fuck to Silencer.

Blackmail.

meant for

maybe something on white light?

Fuck, even The Residents have some smooth/sexy sounding tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=wPn6LT80x5o

Merriweather, Within and Without, anything by Majical Cloudz or Devon Welsh. Those are my go-to's at least

damn person pitch would be perfect actually

thanks user

just loop this.

Trust me.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFtHVP2OqQE

If you two are into electronic music at all, Teengirl Fantasy is a good choice. It's pretty inoffensive while still being interesting, and there are no vocals to annoy you.

A few from around that era, to children of god, or even a few of the newer post-rock tracks since there's a pretty solid rhythm and some pretty solid baselines in the songs that aren't immediately creepy.
Even the track Children of God could work if she's into Nine Inch Nails.

I'm glad that somewhere, a fellow patrician is gonna be getting his dick wet to panda bear, and it's because of me.

play some trip-hop m8

most of the stuff she likes is edm/idm or synthpop that isn't too abrasive. She's obsessed with The Knife. but she isn't well versed in noisy shit.

which is all i listen to.

Can confirm, had sex with a qt at her apartment and she played Explosions In The Sky the whole time. It was great, even for long and sweaty drunk sex.

I miss her :(

Peter Gabriel
Prince
hell even some Sigur Ros could work

sigur ros doesn't really fit our mood. right now we're just fucking.

don't think we're intimate enough for sigur ros.

Ulver - Perdition City is a low key "saxy" album. It's a little cheesy but it might work for your lovemaking needs.

not memeing

low key love this album

and my dumbass forgets the picture

how the fuck can people listen to music while fucking?? i need to hear her moaning, loving it and her wet sweet sweet walls

Intimate

Rhye - Woman
Darkside - Psychic
Tears For Fears - Songs from the Big Chair
Marvin Gaye - Let's Get it On
Tame Impala

listen to pala. see if this makes any sense

its called setting the mood

also once you come during a musical climax you'll never go back

I wish I could find someone willing to touch me at all.

I'd offer literally anyone on this site a hug unconditionally. no homo.

toro y moi

This.
Stopped reading there. OP is full of shit.

...w-where you at? how long of a hug are we talking?

Robag Wruhme - Thora Vukk
Mouse On Mars - Parastrophics
Bestie - Love Options
Kane West