Ireland is SHIT

Why are the Irish such immoral scum? Why is Ireland such a shit country?

Muslim living in Ireland here, cannot wait to leave. Irish people act like unruly dogs. It is a shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/saudi-woman-attack-dublin-bus-muslims-2328732-Sep2015/
worldatlas.com/articles/top-30-countries-with-nobel-prize-winners.html
twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/792067209786978305?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lack of taters caused them to go insane. Now the Irish are barely better than Africans

Why are muslims such ungrateful scum? Why can't they just stay in their shit countries?

>liverpool shirt
>celts shirt
>football shirts at all
>ireland

good we hate you niggers anyway

thejournal.ie/saudi-woman-attack-dublin-bus-muslims-2328732-Sep2015/

can someone point out whats wrong in these pics?
Failing to see anything bad

Fuck of back to pakiland you ungreatful scum!

I'm unimpressed. Is that the best collage you could make of Irish bydlo? That's it? Wow, Ireland mustn't be as bad as I thought!

At least they live in Europe

>horses and street fights

Now I want to visit Ireland, that's totally badass.

Pikeys > Pakis

Up the RA, you Arab shit.
Tiocfaidh ár lá
Fun fact,
>Average Irishman has a higher IQ than the average anglo
>Average Irishman earns more per capita than the average anglo
This holds true in America as well.

>have irish convict ancestors from the 18th century

Am I still white?

See You're objectively Whiter than an anglo, whose ancestors were their sisters and cousins.

yeah dude brazil is better haha...

worldatlas.com/articles/top-30-countries-with-nobel-prize-winners.html

>ireland behind south africa

must say this cartoon excerpt had me in STITCHES

Simply put, Anglos acted like niggers to the Irish, so to cover their actions they simply went, "NO YOU ARE THE NIGGERS!"
And since most history is written by Anglos, it stuck, much like how the Vikings are savages and barbarians because they dared to land foot on and attack English land, when the British were about as bad as the Vikings action wise on average, if not worse.
Also why the IRA gets so much shit, luckily it started happening when Britain became less relevant so their MUH CHILLUNS propaganda isn't as carved into history as old Irish shit and Viking shit.

That image
>equestrian pursuits by the young, clearly superior to socially retarded vidya game youth
>people fighting for their independence
>a man at hard at work
>2 gents partaking in a pugilist match, one of mankind's oldest and ubiquitous sports
>a shanty town

I see nothing wrong with any of this

twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/792067209786978305?lang=en
Here some good shit to watch, too.

>Muslim living in Ireland here
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY MUDSLIME

>Why are muslims such ungrateful scum? Why can't they just stay in their shit countries?
you mean the ones you ruined cuz WMDs

what our natives said for 500
kek, the pakis at least had a civ. You guys are the birthplace of white trash. You wouldnt be first world if it werent for uk

Fuck off.

>A FUCKING LEAF
>is a cuck
mmmmhhhh...

Ireland is awesome. Dublin is a shit hole, but the rest of the country is absolutely beautiful. It's tied with New Zealand for the nicest country I have ever been to. If you really are a Muslim immigrant and not just a shitposter, then please, kindly fuck off and leave Ireland alone.

Oh your day will come bai..
Why does every country have to act the Way YOU LOT see fit? If you want a country that cinforms to your way of life why did you leave your country in. The first place? I bet you're too chickenshit to say anything like that in public because you'll get yer head caved in by some Ra lad.
You's act all hardy and boisterous in countries where ye know where ye can get away with it like Germany and France, but not here. Wonder why?
Ye must be shittin yerself now seeing Nationalism rising up the way it is, I give it 2 years tops before you're deported back to the hellhole that spawned you.