What are your most favorite things in your daily life?

What are your most favorite things in your daily life?

I like ice cream, and sunlight.

And you?

pizza, gaming, shows.

shitposting and hentai doujin of erio

art and pizza
i also like how in america i could pass as a tumblr thot for liking these things

that daily xanax pill desu

good food, music, lift weights, tight fresh pussies

Lifting and talking with NEETs on a Malaysian flight simulation forum

Driving and listening to music

You :3

girls and Sup Forums

*What are your favourite things in (your) (daily) life?

I like cute Icelandic girls

Hellow lesbian T__T

drugs of various types, cigarettes, redbull

I like

Spaghetti

anime girls

Pastrami

moar

>carrying a gun everywhere I go

If you like traps so much, date me

I just needed to post it

;_;

The time I force myself to be productive, very boring I know

eewww @~@

I like ice land

haha

s-shut up, that's gross

You hate me ;_;

beer, energy drinks, fixing my shit motorcycle, vidya, masturbating

Sorry :(

kiss me

Ew no

B-But why?

I don't want to

Sitting at my computer.

shitposting
there is pretty much nothing more to life

Coffee before turning on my PC at work. I come from the street to my desk, drop the bag and take a nice slow strill to kitchen, boil some coffee, sip it and walk back with maybe another cup. Nothing in fucking world can deprive me from this, not lots of leftover tasks from yesterday, not being late, not some random inspector from head office - I HAVE MY FUCKING COFFEE AND IMMA SIPPING IT TIL ITS OVER, PERIOD.

(My life is miserable, I know.)

Hugs?

No

Vodka, books, music, girls

@~@

Sorry

girls, sunshine, lush trees and mountains.

Lesbian >~

>that first sip of the day

That's not really an insult

I can be a girl too

But you aren't

Are you :^3

Yes

Really? What if you only rp as one?

I don't. Are you secretly rping as a guy?

I dunno

Alright bye poof

Hmmph you like Icelandic traps but hate british traps ;__:

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I like fire milk, and moonlight.

>If you like traps so much, date me
I would

Are you a girl(girl)?

Girl?

Anime, movies, Sup Forums, talking with friends if I can, playing with ferrets, thinking about things that would be fun if I did them.

>Girls
>Dating traps
Ahaha no you are a designated cum dump.

No

Walking my dog
Playing video games
Avoiding homework
Discovering new music

Driving, listening to music, learning about history

;_;

Why is boys on Sup Forums loving trap?

Please rephrase.

Chicken, rice, Texas Pete, coconut skyr, PS4, dumbells.

>Why is boys on Sup Forums loving trap?
I think most boys all over Sup Forums like traps
Me? I dont care if she has a penis or not

why do boys here love trap?

I like clove cigarettes(don't call me a fag) and malt liquor a lot

Why no girl love trap? Why are so few girls into domination?

I wanna be owned like a pet to a cute girl before I slowly overthrow her

I dunno, I'm a boy

Dunno it could be because no one of us have ever gotten Vagina so most are desperate

hehehe yeah

I am so desparate I sometimes wish that I can meetup with anons and have sex

playing games and drawing
Very original hobbies

Doing something productive,
or doing nothing at all, relaxing, browsing, listening to music and drinking tea.

share drawing

masturbation and alcohol

I don't have them in the computer , and I'm not good desu

never mind. I am also not good. In my com I have one right now

Post it please, I always like to see other people's drawings.

it isn't really good

Maybe I will share my art after I see yours. I don't know, do you maybe want to exchange stuff per mail?

I like not talking with anybody

If what I am seeing right now is yours, mine is perhaps shit in comparison. For whatever art I make is me being bored to death in lectures or seminars

Nah, I haven't drawn Madotsuki (yet). I'm pretty bad myself, so I only share mine privately. It's hard to stay motivated if you see how bad you are and start ripping papers apart till you can finally finish something okay. So you just do it because you are bored or do you also practise?

I know that feel. I had it for years. Sometimes I fear looking at what I draw months or even years ago, knowing that what I see will be horrid.

I really do not even know how or why I gotten into the habit of doodling things. I know I just do it or feel like it when I am bored. Since I do it quite regularly, I guess that might count as 'practice'. My mom saw a pervy yuri drawing I did once and it was embarrassing when she found it out. Oddly enough she simply asked me why I only draw girlish things.

Here is one of the most recent of my scribblings in seminar.

>For whatever art I make is me being bored to death in lectures or seminars
iktf
I'd call it more scriibling than.drawing though. If I try to draw seriously I get frustrated far too quickly and rage quit. It's a shame,I think I'd enjoy drawing more regularly if I had a certain level but that is just out of grasp and I'm too weak willed to pull through.

Music and shitposting.

I feel your pain, I am very scared to look at my drawings from months ago or worse still, years ago because I would be met with something my eyes will deem ugly.

I have my ragey moments when I engage in drawing, though these are always when I do it privately. For now though, I see it more as a way to cope with being bored and entertainment as I find drawing pervy yuri to be fun

The most important thing is too work on your fundamentals and try practising 3D stuff, you can apply everything you learned to 2D stuff. But it's so hard to keep improving and not going back to that spiral of depression and demotivation.

The lewd thing is always a problem, especially if it's yuri I guess. But if you don't have any trouble with her because of it, everything should be okay.

Holy shit that's nice user

Damn that is some sweetstuff you got there and lewd too. How long did it take for you to reach that power level?

I don't live with my mom, but I do come back home for summer and that's when she saw it. I'll keep your advice in mind my Krautfriend

to enjoy the fresh morning breeze, the muffled sound when everything is covered in snow outside, or to see my girlfriend fall asleep on me

Y-you too.

I draw for like 2 years I think? Maybe 3 already? I honestly don't know because being a neet makes you lose the feeling of time.

Oh, as long as she won't mention it again, everything should be good. Or maybe try to draw more manly drawings :^) But seriously, talent isn't that important when it comes to art, I was shit while starting and am still kinda shitty, practising will always be the most important thing and even if you reach a point at which you are only getting depressed while drawing, try to push more and more till you finally finish something okay again. The pain is important if you want to be truly good I suppose.

That is literally much better than mine and I had been doodling for years.

She probably won't mention it but I'll be more careful in hiding my papers. I do draw 'manly' things, and no I am not talking about trap. I am talking about stuff like soldiers, warriors or priests.

If any though, pain must be endured if you want to into drawing or art, because that is your drive to make it better.