Got a bottle of this as a birthday present. I know nothing about bourbon. Thoughts Ameribros?

Got a bottle of this as a birthday present. I know nothing about bourbon. Thoughts Ameribros?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_coffee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drink it

It's sweet, with hint of smokiness.

It's similar to Scotch, if you don't like that you'll hate bourbon.

>90 proof
holy crap, drink that shit.

Americans put ice in it to ruin the flavour, just like they ruin everything else.

Eat a well-done steak drenched in ketchup with your bourbon on the rocks.

>Putting ice in bourbon.
What monster would do such a thing?

I like single malts.

I hate bourbon. It's just moonshine in a burnt barrel.

now you know what I felt when I saw a retarded blonde californian bimbo drinking champagne while chewing some fucking chewing gum

you can't unironically enjoy the taste of 45% alcohol. You have to water it down a little bit or else it just burns.

I didn't know what it was at first either when it was gifted to me, so I drank it like any other drink.

Trust me when I say this, it's MUCH better in shots. The bite is pretty strong but bearable. I had the giggles after only a couple of shots. I like Bulleit but it's a tad much for me sometimes.

speak for yourself senpai

this

Literally every single whiskey enthusiast will tell you to add water to a whiskey as it opens it up and brings out more flavors.
Ice is a little much, because it could dilute it too much, maybe just one single cube. Usually a small spoon full of water is fine.

I know you're just memeing about hating Americans, but please do educate yourself before you shitpost.

What are you, a little girl? Maybe you are also one of these perverts, who will gladly screw up some fine whiskey with some shitty cola just because they cannot drink a glass of it and stand on both legs?

I usually pour a shot of whiskey into a cop of coffee

Wouldn't it be better with cognac?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_coffee

OP here, half way done, 7 outta 10 so far.

half way the bottle?

Always found that combinations a bit strange. Cognac is at least as bitter as coffee is, and here these people even add sugar to it.

Yes, I necked the first quarter then coca-cola-ed the secod quarter. I have no shame

Get something to bite after a drink, dude. Don't grind into it so fast, have some time savoring it.

Why aren't you drunk as fuck?

Maybe he is. When I'm drunk I just type way slower, but still no mistakes.

Yeah but 350ml in an hour sounds a bit dangerous desu

>else it just burns.
It burns good.

If he does not weigh around or less than 50 kilograms he'll be fine, just a little shitfaced. With the right amount of food around he could even handle the loss of coordination, but it's too late for this anyway.

Dis winesipper.
Especially when you keep it in your mouth for a little.

All good lads, comfy af

Make an old fashioned

If you still can move, grab a biscuit or some sandwiches while you're able. Noone forces you to finish the bottle today btw, getting in the mood and staying there would be enough.

It's fine about $30 for a fifth here. I think I like their rye a bit more.