So we're all in agreement that this band is one of the most unique and inventive bands to come out of the 90s yeah?

so we're all in agreement that this band is one of the most unique and inventive bands to come out of the 90s yeah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T43jLlr7dXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'no'

what's so unique and inventive about them?

yea sure

>comedy nu metal

not even once

They released one album in the 90's. They are a 00's band.

out of the 90s nu metal scene. certainly the only one which was enjoyable.

youtu.be/T43jLlr7dXE

i just think serj and daron both have really big personalities and theyre rhythmic sensibilities worked so well together and i think serjs lyrics are really powerful when hes all political yeah but also when he gets spiritual or zappa-esque absurdist.
and daron writes mouth watering head pumping insanity type of riffs with awesome armenian rhythms

?

Serj's voice is one of the most obnoxious things I've heard in music.

normies, get the FUCK off my board

none of that shit suggests they are either of those two things though

>SOAD
>not normie as fuck

DUDE WHYDIDYOULEVETHEKEYSUPONTHETABLE LMAO

damn you still posting this thread op..

just wanna remind you they will never get back together.

find new music like I did

Serj hasn't written their lyrics since the S/T and one song on Toxicity though.

kek

SoaD is the band that pretty much defined my teenage musical tastes and introduced me to the entire world of music I listen to now, and they're one of the few bands I can go back to and enjoy on their own, without any rose-tinted glasses.

They took a lot of risks, and incorporated so many interesting ideas in their music. They always had something to say with their lyrics, even when their message was absurdism. There's something to their sound that I can't find anywhere else, no one else has ever scratched the same itch that System can

SOAD is so fucking based

There music is dated

>NON-STOP DISCO BETCHU IT'S NABISCO BETCHA DIDN'T KNOW WHOOHOO

what did they mean by this?

Life is a charade put on by corporations and people don't even realize it.

whoa deep wow

damn...

Yes. Now on to the next thread.

You are on some bad drugs kiddo

Your moms pussy is dated

One of my favourite bands famalam. I like LITERALLY, quite literally every song on every album they've made.

What does your moms pussy and SoAD have in common?
>They both got fucked and created mediocrity

Underrated on this board. Their attachment to numetal gives them a bad image.

Reminds me of MCR and its pop punk attachment.

Both pretty solid bands, underrated by psueds bc of image, and overrated by their die hard fans.

Great opinion. MCR and SOAD are two bands that I still listen to actively. Binged three of four MCR albums the other day.

Agreed.

I don't agree about MCR as much personally, but I think Led Zeppelin gets a similar vibe on this board. Hated mostly because they are a favorite of edgy tweens and normies, but are actually really amazing and unique groups nonetheless.

thats not a picture of radiohead

Yeah Zeppelin were amazing and you'd be a fool to deny it. Shame you're not into MCR. I love them.