Will Smith
P Diddy
DMX

Do you think this is accurate?

birdman is gay for sure, there's tons of evidence for this out there
rocky too
maybe will smith or diddy

the rest, no

Like 75% of black dudes are on the down low.

>mos def
>gay

thanks for not putting young thug on the list. the rap world is finally waking up to knowing how much this man loves pussy.

thugger pretends to be gay for the sake of aesthetics/notoriety

rap game kevin barnes

Seems to me

ASAP
Mos Def
Birdman
Kanye
Young Thug

What's your point?

I can easily see Rocky being gay. He talks about how "pretty" he is all the time and definitely has a gay vibe about him.

Ferg seems pretty gay too

Rocky is gay. Everyone else isn't gay, maybe Chance.

or because someone mocked his dreads/hair once and said he looked girly so he made fun of it and took it with pride

It's an interesting topic when the hip hop scene is viewed as homophobic and a 'boys only' club. Especially including the rappers mentioned above. If the rumours are true, it's further interesting given the nature of general rap lyrics (especially a decade or two ago)

All of rappers are gay
Kanye gay
2pac gay
A$AP gay
Every gr8 rapper been gay m80

Eh, nothing wrong with being able to take shit like that on the chin. That's not gay. Dreads are a pretty black haircut anyway so I don't see the big deal.

Tropic Thunder kinda voiced the fact that rappers who act are surprisingly gay behind the scenes. Stiller knows what's up.

I think Kanye is the furthest thing from being gay.

Hello I am a homesexual rapper triying to make it in the industry I am from Atlanta so I already have a start since so many big names like future, young gangmember, and the amigos have already made it big. I like to wear normal man clothes and my voice is pretty deep but I am really gay so is like I really the oposite of young gangmember no? Help me with my homesexual tendiences to make a change in hoodlum rap and show boys how it really is to be great and what it means huh?

Rap bout getting dick on a Gucci track
If not take gun point head & fire

I don't know what your point is here, who would they be saying this to and why?

>acting
>fashion
>theatricals

I'm into dudes and I'm still not sure if I'm allowed to make these generalisations..