Well, Sup Forums? How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rl4RP0Cf6wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
vocaroo.com/i/s1HszS3kLU9e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Earthmover.

Get out of my bed, you fucking coon

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WISH WE WERE DEAD
(while humming)

7 7 5 7
0 9
7 7 5 7

>Wub Wub Wub
>WUB WUB
>Wub
>Wub
>WUB WUB WUB

Yeah, you like that baby? Mmmmmm

youtu.be/Rl4RP0Cf6wQ

>I don't get you, user. You stare at me in class, finally muster the might to ask me out, and now that I'm here, you stare sullenly and act like you don't even want me around. Let's get something straight: It was you that called me, yet I'm the only one talking, looking even remotely enthused. I recognize that you're shy, but I thought with a gentle nudge you'd amount to something sociable. I suppose you thought the same thing when you asked me out, too? Well, you clearly don't understand people, user. You probably don't even understand yourself.

I say no and stick my erect benis in her warm black pussy
Why are black girls so hot?

*hums song again*

>What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them? What if I was the kind of person who was obliged to hurt you for this? I mean physically. I think you'd have to believe afterward, if you could, that agreeing to participate and then backing out at the critical moment was a mistake. Because that's what I'm telling you, as clearly as I can.

>*hums Mr. Tambourine Man*

black girls are all either gorgeous or hideous

there's no in between

it's earthmover retard

>You spend too much time posting on the Internet and listening to music, user. Come. Lay down with me. I'll show you there's more to life than that.

>Just fucking bear with me, it's not as if I'm not trying. If you didn't want someone who was fucked in the head to try and date you why did you agree to go out with me? What did you expect, honestly?

I hum King of the Road

>IM GONNA HAVE
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Take it off baby, bend over let me see it
ya lookin for a real pussy eater I could be it
Quite playin wit me girl, and bring it over here
And climb aboard my face, put that pussy on ma beer

I ain't tryna take you shoppin
>naw!
Buy yo ass no shoes
>naw!
I am tryna lick that clit while I am look up at you

>Hey, user. Thanks for meeting up with me. I suppose I'll start by telling you that I'm moving back to Chicago. Just gonna rent out a space at my folks' place, and try getting hired at a nearby publisher. Also, no I haven't been answering my phone. I'm sorry, and I hope you weren't worried. The past week or so's rendered me a bit dissolved, and I believed it a disservice to you, and especially myself, to foster any sort of interaction until my raw emotions had yielded, and I'd regained some sense of composure. I'm better now, and I can share with you what's been on my mind. Once, when I believed you were a misunderstood, but good-natured creature of ill-circumstance, I promised I'd never leave you, but our time together has taught me otherwise and I've no other choice. Perhaps the worst part is that you've yet to even realize that you're the problem here. I mean, with a single hour of interaction others are privy to your covert narcissism and the compensatory fervor with which you consume music, so how in the world aren't you? You don't actually believe that you're superior to other people because you spend 12 hours a day catalouging and listening to music, right? Of course you don't, but I wonder, in fact I've been wondering for the past week, what would happen if through some miracle you were forced to drop that charade and present yourself with an iota of sincerity. I suppose I'll never know, but what I do know is that after this conversation ends, when I'm sitting on the train heading back home, you'll be at yours, trying to repair the tattered remnants of your psyche and convince yourself of whatever masturbatory rhetoric you've become fluent with. I know that you'll try to hate me, but never will, especially never more than you hate yourself. Don't bother trying to contact me.

The thunder clouuuuudddss broooooke up.

This is the kind of shit that would make me try to kill myself again.

>Arch your lips, and elevate and straighten the lower end of your eye-sockets. Just follow my lead, user. I'll show you that it's not hard at all!

What the fuck man

>user, do you ever ponder our position in history? Well, of course you do, but to what extent? It's bothering me a lot, lately. I feel as though behind and after us are eras of extravagance, and we're just a bridge to something better, a necessary mediocrity, and I'm not sure if I'd rather be complacent like most others or allow myself to be molded by this discontent, so the more I think about it, the more I regret it, or at least I think I do. Maybe I'd regret the decision to remain content too. Maybe I'm the mediocre one, too busy and narcissistic psychoanalyzing myself to realize this stupor is mine and mine alone... ...Sheesh! I've been rambling like an idiot again, haven't I? I'm sorry, user. At least I have you. I know I'll never be mediocre in your eyes, and that's enough for me.

Hi Unty

>it's an unty thread

Nigger we know it's you even though you dropped your trip months ago.

>user, I've gotta confess something, and I'm not sure you're going to like it. In an odd, arguably cruel fashion, I'm glad that you spent all those years alone. No doubt your stories of spending countless days and nights isolated make me sad, but in a sense it's because of those stories that you're here, with me today. I hope that doesn't sound incredibly cruel, and I hope I can make all those lonesome years worth it in the end. I really do.

ITT: youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

ugly

>Last night I dreamt that I was walking through a city at night. It was raining, and across every street vapor rose from the tar and cement, and everyone seemed to me a stranger, even the neon signs nearby obscured by the haze. Crowds shuffled by, their consituents always a singular, featureless apparition of wet, black leather sheen, and lit smart-phone screens. Through those streets I drifted, an alien from comfort or kin, until arriving at a cluttered, cold and lonesome apartment and resigning myself to medication and sleep, and then I woke up. It was more like a nightmare. With your stories, and all that you've told me, I suppose that's how you felt for a very long time, and I'm sorry.

Not op

>I get what you're trying to say, but have you considered that maybe you're the problem?

WHY YOU COMIN' HOME, FIVE IN THE MOAN'

SUMPIN'S GOIN' ON LEMME SMELL YO DIIIIICK

lol like a girl would give a shit about that
more like
>stop being a sad sack and pay attention to me!
But I'm tall dark and handsome so I wouldn't be able to empathize

>yo user whats good nigga

well fuck

hol up

*smacks lips*

TOMMY HILL ROCKIN ICE NIGGAS
TOMMY HILL ICE ROCKIN NIGGAS WHO FUCK
MIIRA

My grandmother, what edge you have!

s t o p

Why don't you hum that song....on mah dick!

WELL I LIKE SUGAR AND I LIKE TEA
BUT I DON'T LIKE NIGGERS, NO SIRREE

Young Thug - Best Friend

I hum her the bass line from "The Sticks" by "The Budos Band" until she falls asleep.

>Make a suicide pact with me, user. And don't pretend to be averse to the notion, either. For the past few months I've been reading your journal while you sleep, and I also sold your Pain Teens 7" for Oreos and red paint. Anyway, you should totally do it since your life serves no purpose without me anyway.

>What's wrong, user? This is what you always wanted, isn't it? You're always harping about how "our senses wear out." This is your chance to spike your adrenaline, and to spite your existence. C'mon. We can jump together. I'll wait as long as you need, and then I'll see you at the bottom.

>Isn't this so lovely, user? Look at the trees, and their buds rendered so delicate and ethereal by the winter winds. They kinda remind me of you when we first met, but the approaching spring will rouse them to become perky and strong, just like you are now. I'm so proud of you, user. I just want you to know that. Now let's stroll and enjoy the scene. I doubt we'll see another like it in our lifetime.

I start humming Old Boots, New Dirt

what are all of these from? they're making me feel like shit

i've been on this site for far too long

Would put babies inside them

Why is this shop so shit

After reading this, I am glad to be considered a pleb by Sup Forums standards.

do i do in do do woo hoo

>hum me that song again, user...
vocaroo.com/i/s1HszS3kLU9e

>you know damn well you spend more time on that damn twitter account Mira

never had a woman articulate this much, thank god, can't imagine what they'd say if not for holding back.

fuck off unty

>c-can we listen to the Olivia tremor control while you show me?